"Blacks are genetically predisposed to low IQ. I'm not a racist, i'm a race realist."

>"Blacks are genetically predisposed to low IQ. I'm not a racist, i'm a race realist."

Attached: 1515667579365.png (973x1157, 118K)

Other urls found in this thread:

robertlindsay.wordpress.com/2016/04/05/the-flynn-effect-in-blacks-is-ongoing/
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

your pic related, the average black.

A very original kek for (you) sir

>2 + 2 = 4
>I passed grade school

Attached: IMG_0154.png (741x609, 40K)

why is every majority-black nation objectively a shithole by any standard

why is every majority-you post objectively shit by any standard

>stating facts now makes you racist
bravo

>"I stand up for minorities. I'm a revolutionary."

Attached: 1474259407240.png (785x757, 123K)

What's wrong with this statement? You disagree with it? Not an argument

Attached: 1361739077619.gif (286x210, 1.89M)

>the self-segregated ghettos of america speak for all black people of the world
It's almost like your environment shapes you in some way.

>giving a fuck about race

Attached: 1522736650474.jpg (242x326, 15K)

whitey keepn' them down

That statement is factually correct

And by that we mean gives them tens of millions in aid, which still isn't enough to get them anywhere close to being as developed as our nations are without any aid.

Even the small advancements like clean water in certain areas are done by UN workers who came and installed them since the native population still can't comprehend what dirt and germs even are, nevermind how to get rid of them.

>twin studies find that 80% of IQ is heritable
hmmmmmmmmm

Attached: 1471794132043.jpg (604x608, 73K)

Bump for wake up call to this fucking website

white people are retards no information can prove me wrong

But IQ has been scientifically proven to be determined by genetics which also determines race and they are not mutually exclusive. Prove otherwise - oh wait you cant because you literally dont know anything after being brainwashed by SJWs

Attached: 7D607447-6115-4183-AFCF-3319E17FA0B6.png (720x851, 518K)

Black IQ has been going up so the genetics argument is bullshit.

robertlindsay.wordpress.com/2016/04/05/the-flynn-effect-in-blacks-is-ongoing/

>Literal centuries of colonial exploitation and no infrastructure or technological development due to the prevalence of it in the capital of the empire, the colony solely being used for resources and manpower
>Released after the second world war because the colonial empires are dismantling without any form of well-organized breakoff or establishment of a proper government

Yeah the fuckin blacks are so stupid it's almost like all of their countries were getting raped for centuries instead of developing like the West into superpowers.

>Foreign aid
Only political moves to ascertain the "good guy" statues of western countries, no actual assistance in any way other than throwing money at the government which will of course go into the pockets of officials due to the broken governing systems in place.

Attached: e0stFTO.png (800x800, 84K)

Jesus fucking christ lad are you retarded?

Oh so I guess the Ebonoid Galactic Empire that fucking invented civilization on this shit hole planet must've all been white people then huh?
Fucking crackers are so dumb and bigoted.

>Some fucking whites go on about the superiority of the white body and mind
>"East Asia"
>...

>giving money to niggers is a pointless gesture and proves nothing because the niggers never use the money for anything productive
Way to shoot yourself in the foot there nigger lover.

Also jews. But race realists arguments are almost always retarded feels shit anyway.

Because they were relentlessly colonized, brutally exploited, and culturally broken by European powers from the 15th through 20th centuries.

>Implying the political leaders of the West never exploit their power

quit sucking your own ass and t h i n k

Attached: 1524177239357.jpg (670x833, 71K)

> - 1 = 3
Quick original mafs

itt: state facts and accompany them with brainlet wojaks

>Navel oranges are seedless and excellent for eating, while the seeded Valencia orange is better suited for juicing.

Attached: brainlet wjok 2.png (625x773, 111K)

Why weren't they strong enough to not get fucked over by europeans in the first place? Why were they still mud hut dwelling spearthrowers when the europeans had boats, organised society, and advanced weaponry? They were there for a lot longer to boot.

IQ has been irrevocably proven to be determined by genetics which also determines race therefore the two are intrinsically connected. Theres a reason that after millions of years of evolution whites came out on top you cant blame their systemic failure and savagery on hurrdurr huwyt supremissy

>Height has been irrevocably proven to be determined by age which also determines grey hairs therefore the two are intrinsically connected
retard

Because they were doing so great before then.

im black and I believe this, what's your point? I think it's a mix of nature and nurture but it's mostly nature. Blacks can only be fixed through eugenics

Left: Haiti, a country of former black slaves. It was the second colony in that half of he world to achieve independence, in 1804. The population is almost entirely blacks, and with little European or Amerindian Admixture.
Right: The Dominican Republic. A country of mostly Mestizos (amerindian + European) with the upper classes being Caucasians, primarily Spanish. Guess which one is a gigantic garbage pile and which one has some functionality as a country.

Attached: 7069A572-1E04-42B4-83D7-443E6ECE9DD4.jpg (1024x926, 174K)

>He doesn't know about unequal and combined development

get off this website please don't hurt yourself anymore

how am i hurting myself? the only way to improve is to first accept that there's a problem

Guess which one colonial powers constantly worked to undermine for fear that its revolution would spread and undermine the chattel slavery system back in the metropoles.

Haiti was deforested by glow in the dark CIA niggers

haiti also has the one of the largest amount of slaves per capita in the world

Do you accept that certain races of dog have characteristic traits that make them more aggressive, more docile, more affectionate etc? regardless of what the owners say about "it's le way it's brought up, bad owners etc etc"... then why wouldn't the same apply to humans?

That's true but it doesn't explain why other colonized groups of people (Asians, Latinos) have made more progress and have higher IQs though...or why we've achieved fewer technological/cultural milestones compared to other races.

shifting the goalposts
regansorigolio

Attached: enter.jpg (640x675, 134K)

They won their revolution. After that, France fucked off completely from the Americas. Spain never cared for that half of the Island. They didn't have any foreign meddlers until the US occupied them more than a century later, where they did such terrible things as Building thousands of kilometers of roads, canals, ensuring proper drinking water for the main cities, built schools and hospitals. Typical Colonial crimes against humanity. They also fucked with the constitution which was admittedly a dick move, so I'll concede that much. Nothing that'd hold them back though.
It was deforested because the Haitians practiced slash and burn farming. THere's a reason Trujillo strictly forbade that on his half of the Island, and why the border looks the way it does today.
You'd think since the entire country is made of former slaves, they'd strictly abolish that shit and give capital punishment to anyone that enslaves anyone. But I guess not. Honestly one of the saddest countries. I wish my country were to invade them and make a nice tropical paradise.
Latin American Countries are made mostly of Mestizos, so they are part European. That would boost their IQs a bit. They are also ruled by Pure Caucasians. Mexico even had a German President 2 presidents ago.

Attached: cite-soleil-port-au-prince-haiti-25.jpg (900x600, 446K)

IQ is 100% nurture, you can train people to be intelligent
*Tells people with down syndrome to just get over it, as there is literally no biological component to them not being as smart as other people, just laziness*

As soon as Haiti declared its independence after a successful revolt against some of the most brutal whites in the world, the US and European powers shut the country out of global trade, and kept them shut out for several decades.

In 1915 the US invaded haiti and destroyed its government and order. They took money out of the national banks.

In the 70's, the US aided and encouraged a dictator to take control of Haiti because they wanted to halt the spread of communism. They did this in other surrounding countries as well. This decision fucked up haiti for a long time

ethiopia and liberia wasn't

Well kinda, after a certain age you will start to shrink and after a certain age your hair will also become gray.

Although you tried to make it sound retarded on purpose I feel like you agree with

Ahahahahahaha
O wait you're not joking

False, it's because of ethnic land conflicts plus colonization.

IQ is also 100% bullshit. There is no concrete, universal way to measure a person's intelligence.

really makes you think...

originally ori gin al origrigrig

Attached: FB_IMG_1517393512528.jpg (639x658, 49K)

>They won their revolution. After that, France fucked off completely from the Americas.
Why do the faggot alt righters always lie? They must have done some research, but they purposely twist facts, or report the opposite of what happened.

Literally 20 YEARS after the haitians declared independence, France began a campaign to reconquer the country. Knowing that the Haitians were still poor due to embargos placed on Haiti by the US and Europe, France forced the president was pressured by France to sign a treaty where Haiti would have to pay 150 million francs in exchange for their independence. Haiti could have paid this debt off soon after, but France insisted that Haiti take out massive, high interest loans from themselves. If Haiti refused, France would send ships to the Caribbean to block off trade so that Haiti's economy would weaken and eventually collapse entirely.
Haiti ended up paying France a shit ton of money over the course of 100+ years, which should have been used to grow the economy and improve the standards of living. Conversely, had the money been invested, it would have yielded 69 trillion dollars by 2014 at a nominal rate of 4% after inflation, or 90 thousand trillion at an 8% annual return commonly assumed for equities.

Many civs were never contacted until the last few years. They were still living like savages.

>Univariate analysis

Attached: 1523982844018.jpg (850x687, 113K)

This is so sad can we imPORT THIrd worlders by the millions?

Attached: 20180419_143932.jpg (720x889, 221K)

>I am a mirror neuron-let incapable of empathy

SAD! Also, if westerners didn't want poor brown people here, they're shouldn't have enslaved them and forced them to migrate.

That's scientifically abree fact though. Everything you can read in the bell curve is long since established consensus and even when it came out the controversy was centred around whether IQ is viable metric or not but then again given that several scales of it based off several different tests end up with the same or similar results. As well as the fact that it is more than decent predictor of future success.

>But it's muh cultural

The ethnic group that scores the highest in IQ tests are askhenazi jews, while subsaharian africans oscilate around 70. At 70 IQ white individual would be little over one standard deviation below average. The key to understanding this is very simple. Askhenazi jews have the largest amount of neanderthal genes in their genome while subsaharian africans have none. There is a counterargument to this claim - India. Specifically their caste system. Brahmins are much more intelligent than lower castes(forgot the indian name for untouchable) and yet they are relatively similar when it comes to neanderthal admixture. The obvious explanation is that the position within the caste system affected mating strategies, with higher castes being more K-selected and lower - r-selected. Thia becomes obvious after you get to look at distribution among them - they don't follow the bell curve, or rather they follow it up to the(or down to the) cutoff point. In case of SSA you have complete bell curve with no anomalies

I dont care if they are less smart. We can be amicable friends but need segregated lives. Any women that cross the divide are banished, up to other community if they accept them (they wont)

Highly, highly underrated pic.

or maybe theyre becoming less genetically diverse much like whites and yellow asians (not the brown asians they arent very intelligent

pls sign my petition

####OFFICIAL PETITION TO HIRO####
##########TO FIX Jow Forums##########
#FOR USERS WITH SLOW INTERNET#
######OR LIMITED BANDWIDTH######

10,000 signatures and gookmoot will HAVE to listen to us, here's what I suggest should happen when the user clicks on "Post":
1)check captcha - if invalid, cancel post
2)check if post is unique (for r9k) - if not, cancel post
and then, and ONLY THEN:
3)upload image to Jow Forums servers

Instead of the ass-backwards current system:
1)upload image to Jow Forums servers
2)check captcha - if invalid, cancel post (WASTED TIME AND BANDWIDTH)
3)check if post is unique (for r9k) - if not, cancel post (WASTED TIME AND BANDWIDTH)

Include your signature below and together we can fix Jow Forums:

1. user
2. _______________

It's called evolution.
>retarded feels shit
>based off statistical evidence

That embargo on Haiti ended a long time ago and they're still a shithole. Answer the question. Why is it that if the races are equal whites have been able to consistently dominate others?

Posing counterpoints =/= shifting the goalpost. Learn your logical fallacies before you start spouting shit. Furthermore, there are places that weren't fucked by colonialism and they're still shitholes.

>an entire continent is below the standard deviation for IQ

>somehow, this phenomenon has no predominating genetic component

Attached: 1520371587852.png (226x223, 7K)

This right here. People go on about muh colonialism to the point where it's become an Alex Jones type conspiracy

>Haiti ended up in mass debt from France
If you want to speak Haitian History, why not bring up the fact that Haiti tried to Invade and conquer the Dominican Republic TWICE? They couldn't pay France to fuck off but had the money to wage a war for land that they had no rightful claim to? Trujillo was right to Massacre the fuckers in his side of the Island and to try to import more Europeans.

I'm not saying the answer isn't genetics, but it's funny that you call someone dumb and then claim that genetics is definitely the only reason. It could just as much be a social/culture thing as much as a genetic thing.

Lmao, I'm African and I have an IQ of 125, statistics don't mean everything. Actually, they only represent a fraction of the actual population. Life is not a giant scatterplot that you can analyze and derive some crazy notion about race from. Get out there and experience it for yourself so that you can formulate your own opinion instead of being a mental slave to another person's political views.

>evolution
Yeah, no. Evolution does not happen on that kind of timescale. If there was a noticeable increase over several thousands of years of record keeping, maybe. But you just sound like a fucking idiot.

>SAD! Also, if westerners didn't want poor brown people here, they're shouldn't have enslaved them and forced them to migrate.
I never did that so you can fuck off cause we're full.

>muh exlusive amurrican club
>i'm better than you because of where I happened to have been born
I'm an american and you disgust me. You should be the one to fuck off to some other country.

Nah I just don't feel guilty for things I didn't do.

The flynn Effect does not imply that IQ is not tied to Race. Likely, IQ going up has to do with nutrition. Same how the average height in North East Asia is also going up, but East Asians are still on average shorter than Europeans. It doesn't suddenly mean that because Chang happens to be 175 when his grandfather was 165 that the height difference between Euros and Asians is bullshit.

>fuck off cause we're full
That's why you're a piece of shit. America isn't some exclusive club where you get to play gatekeeper to feel superior.

Yes it is. That's what having sovereignty means, America gets to decide who comes in and who leaves. Nobody has a "right" to move into America.

Actually, as was conceived, America is a club exclusive to the Caucasoid race.

>being proud of other peoples accomplishments
The truest form of low iq

Attached: IMG_3983.png (500x533, 66K)

>Yes it is
No it isn't.
>That's what having sovereignty means,
No, it isn't. I don't think you know what that word means.
>Nobody has a "right" to move into America
Nobody has a "right" to tell others where they can and can't live

Yes because the world hasn't changed one bit in 300 years

Who /mandarin/ here?

Attached: 0054107221000_CF_hyvee_default_large.jpg (600x423, 50K)

Yes it is you faggot. If the UN gets to tell America or some outside force tells America who HAS to be allowed in then the UN has sovereignty over the U.S. I only use the UN as an example it doesn't really have that power.

>Nobody has a "right" to tell others where they can and can't live
lmao what? So if I want to live in your house I can just live there? That's fucking retarded next you will say nobody has a right to property.

>Nobody has a "right" to tell others where they can and can't live
Is that why we have locks on our doors?

>hurr lock doors
Fuck you, stop playing dumb. You know exactly what I meant.
>If the UN gets to tell America or some outside force tells America who HAS to be allowed in then the UN has sovereignty over the U.S. I only use the UN as an example it doesn't really have that power.
Missing the point. Holy fuck did you miss the point. YOU, the person, are not America. YOU, the person, do not make the decision who comes and goes. The American people as a whole, through government, makes that decision. And believe it or not, the majority of Americans see the benefit of immigration because they aren't blinded by the hate they inherited from their fathers.

I never disagreed with that. I have not said I get to make the choice alone but I am American so I get a say. I also never said I was against immigration but certain immigrants are objectively undesirable. You don't really want hordes of poor Africans to move into your country, that's how you turn your country into a third world shithole. Even if you want to say it wasn't there fault it doesn't change the reality, Africa is in deep shit and it will take more than kind gestures to fix their problems.

>You know exactly what I meant.
It applies. You don't want strange people in your home, or your space in general. Communities are the same. If all, or the majority of people in a community don't want any outsiders there is no moral reason to force them to allow in outsiders. If they don't want specific types of outsiders coming in, they also have the right to establish who gets in and who doesn't.

>your space in general
It isn't YOUR space. That's the problem. It's OUR space, when we're talking about the US as a whole. And the majority of people in the US don't want to keep people out simply because they're "outsiders". If it weren't for "outsiders" coming here, you wouldn't even be here right now.

You can't let everyone in it is infeasible. There are way to many people that would like to come in and if you accept all of them the country will not be able to sustain it and will crumble. You can't be so idealistic if you actually want America to survive.

>You can't be so idealistic if you actually want America to survive.

It should be clear by his posts that he wants the complete collapse of the country, and that America means nothing to him because he's a globalist idiot who thinks countries are like homeless shelters and everyone has a right to them

>It isn't YOUR space. It's OUR
You know you can't refuse to sell property to people for personal reasons right? You also can't refuse to employ people, or to serve people based on your own reasons. The South is a great example. Did you know that colleges refused to enroll Blacks? And the Government forced them to enroll them anyway, against the wishes of the college board, and all the students and faculty. Then when they protested, the government sent in troops. That is a clear violation of people's space, and you absolutely cannot tell me it was not their space. Then you also can't have all something neighborhoods. You can't even disclose information on the demographics. Real estate agents can't even tell you what the average age is in a neighborhood, because it could be used for discriminatory purposes. That is not """our""" space, that is very clearly their own private space.

>be poor white community
>just smoke weed and wageslave for eternity

>be poor niggers
>blame white people and shoot each other

There obviously has to be some limit to the number of people coming in. But the qualifier shouldn't be the color of their skin, or where they're coming from, or what their beliefs are, or what social groups they belong to. It should be handled on a person-by-person basis, not a country-to-country basis or whatever you people want.

I just don't see the value in denying someone a chance to improve their lives just for some bullshit political reasons.
>everyone has a right to them
I know this is going to be hard for you to swallow, but you have no more right to be here than anyone else on this planet. "Right" in the moral sense of the word, not the legal sense. I feel like I have to clarify that to prevent some autistic comeback about your "rights as an American"

>and shoot each other
and then blame them for that too,

>And the Government forced them to enroll them anyway, against the wishes of the college board, and all the students and faculty
The government forced government-owned and government-funded institutions to do what they want? I'm not seeing anything wrong with what you're saying. "Oh no, black people get to go to school now, OUR safe white space is ruined".

>It should be handled on a person-by-person basis
I'm not necessarily against this but a person's beliefs are pretty fucking important. If you can only accept 10 people and 11 of them believe in kindness and respect but 4 believe using the threat of violence to get what you want is a good thing why would you accept any of the 4 people that believe that? The point is it is complicated and shouldn't rule out all of that. Also blocking people from a country coming in isn't so bad it has happened before Trump and is only a temporary thing anyways.

By "beliefs" I mostly meant religious beliefs. Obviously (in an over simplified example) if an upstanding citizen and a convicted rapist both tried to apply for immigration, we should prioritize the upstanding citizen.
>Also blocking people from a country coming in isn't so bad it has happened before Trump and is only a temporary thing anyways
In certain situations, perhaps. Like I wouldn't expect the US to try to take in a bunch of North Koreans if we were to start an all-out war with them. But I don't like the idea in general because no matter what country it is you're blocking, and no matter what reason it's for, there are bound to be some legitimately good, hardworking people there who don't like where they are and want to move elsewhere to improve their lives, and they won't be able to because of the actions of their government or peers, things completely out of their control. It is a complicated situation but I don't think the current "stop the brown countries from invading" mindset that so many Americans have is the way to go at all.

>But the qualifier shouldn't be the color of their skin, or where they're coming from, or what their beliefs are, or what social groups they belong to. It should be handled on a person-by-person basis, not a country-to-country basis or whatever you people want.
Applying limits so that only skilled people can enter would automatically ensure that mostly Europeans and East Asians came in. You think there are many engineers over in "what do you mean stacking bricks 12 feet high will make the center of gravity rise dangerously" Belize? Or many doctors in "what do you mean taking a shit in the community stream is a bad idea?" Kenya?
Also what do you think Muhhamed "fuck democracy, Sharia is the only solution" El-faggid thinks about integrating into our civilization?
>I just don't see the value in denying someone a chance to improve their lives
You know why the Chinese were banned from both Australia and the United States? Because the world works on supply and demand. If there are only, say, 200 young men willing to work in the mines in town, then they each get a decent enough wage. But if suddenly 1,000 chinamen arrive that fucks things up. Specially if the Chinamen are willing to work for peanuts compared to the Locals. The over saturation of the work force leads to everyone, even the chinamen, leading pretty crummy lives. Why do you think those same Chinese Immigrants worked long hours, in brutal conditions, and got pennies for their work? Because if one Chinaman stepped down, ten would be willing to take his place. So no, it doesn't mean that their lives get better.
Yes, using the threat of violence to force a group of people to accept another group of people is immoral. Note you did not even touch the thing about employment and housing.

>"Right" in the moral sense of the word, not the legal sense

Morality? On what do you base your morality, you open-borders piece of trash? Your false god, Equality? Worship it more and more, you deluded fuck.

We wuz kangibals n sheit

Attached: 1517611789159.webm (640x480, 1.26M)