Are you the only robot in your city?

I am the only robot in NYC. I feel sorry for those in those middle of nowhere towns as well. I bet things are super clique-y there. The only good thing is that you don't need a car here, and everything is close by

Attached: beautifulday.jpg (999x519, 73K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=rDgXeYlpbOE
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Robothood in a small town is hell
Can't even try to make friends or use tinder because the whole town remembers me for the creepy autistic shit I did in high school

Have you ever had a conversation with a normie in NYC that went like this

youtube.com/watch?v=rDgXeYlpbOE

>I am the only robot in NYC. I feel sorry for those in those middle of nowhere towns as well. I bet things are super clique-y there. The only good thing is that you don't need a car here, and everything is close by

Yes, I am the only robot in the bay area I think
giant ass city filled with norman invaders

I'd like to say I'm in the only bot in Hernando, but I've seen leddit tier skeletors who are trapped in 2005 with the grunge punk look. Then again most of them are my neighbors and have beat up there moms to some degree. At least my mom knows I have autism and even though live at home I help around and pay for food whenever I can (interneet buxs) it's comfy until I can get out.

I keep myself busy with Jow Forums and levergats and F:NV making fast shot, crit Cowboy build and larping that I can find a big tiddy cowgirl gf who is into my same interests. I'm stuck in a subdivision of Boomers that look down on my when I carry a gun to my car, but won't look down on the lanky ass freak who hit his mom so hard with an open palm she got a fucking bruised eye
>end me

Attached: My Dream Job.jpg (340x540, 78K)

Probably not but i don't know

>I am the only robot in NYC

You really are not. I've met (not irl of course) many robots from our city, user.

you're all failed normies and you know it. if depression, anxiety is your only robothood

Probably not. I imagine Chicago creates robots. It's hell here.

user dont even kid yourself. Everyone from NYC is a normalfag, including you

>one of the most populated cities in one of the most populated states in the United States
>only robot
How conceited do you have to be to believe this?
>inb4 they aren't real robots
Please do show us how you came to that conclusion, have you met every candidate for a robot in your over populated city and psycho analyzed them? Then shut the fuck up you snowflake wanna be FAGGOT!

Attached: 1496518212879s.jpg (125x125, 3K)

Probably. I m not even sure about country too

werd everyone except me

you're anger problems are showing again user, take your coffee break

i live in nyc, op
what borough are you in?

notanargument.png

queens

fine, any person would imply that i meant there are so few robots here that im practically the only one. sure a handful might be around, since its a big city, but chances of finding any are slim to non. the fact that you had an outburst like that over something so small is worrisome

>queens
Have you spotted a certain spider guy swinging about?

>have spent my whole life so far in a bumblefuck boonie town that barely even qualifies as a town because the most bustling part of it is a fucking truck stop and the rest of it is just houses in the woods occupied by normie working stiffs who derive pride from being normie working stiffs and big plots of unused wooded land owned by irate hillbilly private property owners who hog up most of the goddamn space so you can't even walk around most of the woods without trespassing someplace and the piggy cops will care because they never have anything better to do
also this

Attached: 1511398097082.jpg (1186x890, 139K)

>that literal retard who sings and plays his guitar everyday in front of the big library on 42nd street

No, Wichita seems to have a decent amount of robots

>only robot in NYC
Fuck off you conceited dipshit. No wonder nobody likes you because you're full of yourself. And no, you're not a robot because of this. Pull your head out your ass.

Attached: 1504621406032-r9k.jpg (1024x578, 47K)

refer to this post i made

>All these cityfags who think they're the only robots living in cities with million of people
God you guys sound so retarded. It's like you want to be robots because it makes you feel unique and special.