How do we solve the Muslim problem?

How do we solve the Muslim problem?

Attached: ceea5b3ef7927ea266a8479d937dbcb5.jpg (1063x1600, 833K)

Other urls found in this thread:

cnn.com/2016/06/23/asia/china-organ-harvesting/index.html
theguardian.com/uk-news/2016/apr/11/british-muslims-strong-sense-of-belonging-poll-homosexuality-sharia-law
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

By having lots of children with our wives.

>How do we solve the Muslim problem?
What problem

That dude looks Sikh to be honest. Idk have a good day.

Bring back nativist gangs

Thats a sikh not muslim you fucking plebian

Attached: F5668B3A-4100-4CB4-ADE0-748F693C37C4.jpg (372x307, 45K)

Another crusade

He is in disguise you dumbasses

>pic
>muslim

gr8 b8 Jow Forums

>moronic burger things Sikhs are muslims
A M E R I C A N E D U C A T I O N

Attached: 1501704675493.png (619x396, 371K)

your ignorance is sikhening hahahahahahahahahahahahahaHA

you fished a lot newfags with this one

>muslim problem
>posts a sikh
I'll bite. I hate muzzies just as much as you do. In fact, I would be content with both muslims and sikhs getting kicked out and sent back to their homelands. Regardless, you must be able to identify and understand the basics of the enemy in order to defeat them. Plus, it helps to not look like a retard when you try to debate people about the issue

Attached: atypical.jpg (570x587, 55K)

Sikhs were invented to solve the muslim problem desu.

>Muslim problem
>posts Sikh

Attached: 1521331830361.png (300x286, 131K)

>hate degeneracy
>antithesis of modern feminism
>alpha and steadfast in their believes
>naming (((them)))
Islam is the last hope for the West.

The brown ones need to stop invading the white homeland and raping our women. After that I'm in.

>Religion started by LSD taking pedo
>Hate degeneracy

I don't think so.

>not understanding that a Muslim can be born in your country
>can be a second or third gen citizen

What's with all the poltards here lately? And why are they so fucking retarded. I mean look, OP even posted a fucking sikh thinking the dude was a muslim, the state of education in this world worries me for the future with idiots like these two clowns.

Islam is the fastest growing religion in the world and will become the largest religion in less than ten years. You can't stop it. You can only convert or die as an infidel.

It's obviously bait because he'd have to search "Sikh man" to even get that image to post, just searching for a muslim wouldn't bring that up.

Let China rule the world. They banned all abrhamic religion afterall.

And abrahamic religion is the the problem, OP.

Degeneracy is not half as bad as Islam.

The descendants of immigrants are still immigrants and they need to fuck off back to Asia and stop shitting up our countries. Homogeny is ESSENTIAL.

No they didn't you idiot.
West China is dominated by Islamic and Muslim populations. You're talking about certain provinces that banned them centuries ago when China wasn't united. Or you're thinking of Japan.
Either way, you still don't know shit and are making up shit. Stop being wrong and spreading false information.

You're a descendant of immigrants you potato minded idiot (funny I bet you have potato nig in your blood) or Marinara sauce in your DNA.

you mean anchor babies?

What are you like ninth gen Iroquois or something?

I've read articles about places in China stealing organs of political prisoners caught with abrahamic bibles. Let that province rule the world then, faggot.

It's not the same. My descendants turned a sub-Africa tier shithole into the greatest country on earth. It belongs to the white man now.

Link to article. and it better not be riddled with useless ads and full of biased right wing fagget opinion pieces.

Do you prefer Western values or Islamic values? Yes you have to pick one. No immigrants don't leave their views at home, nor do they often assimilate over time.

The nation of America that we live in today was founded by Europeans, you're mixing up the literal land with nations.

If you just go by land then no one is provably native to anywhere.

>It belongs to the white man now.
Yea keep thinking that and keep stressing yourself to a heart attack everytime a brown guy walks by you. hate filled life complaining about other people sure is a good way to live life.

That's been a common bait thread for years on Jow Forums. Make a muslim hate thread with a picture of a Sikh.

And you don't know what their values are, how can you know?

Do you personally know every single Islamic person in the US? Do you speak for all of them?

>founded by Europeans
Yea with the thought of every person has a chance to live free and do what they want. Hence why immigrants are a huge part of America and it's meaning. The way you are thinking is extremely anti American and anti constitutional.

Outlaw Islam. Ban Arabs from middle east. Make Christianity obligatory.
There

You let them kill each other and solve their own problems without interfering extensively unless explicitly requested by either party... Always reminding them that they're the one who are responsible for their own shortcomings.

My America enslaved the lesser races. The values of pozzed post-Civil War America are not truly American.

How do we solve the uncultured swine problem would be a better question.
Gentlemen,

I meant ban Arabs from Middle East to come to first world countries

It's not like some engrish speaker lives in china.

cnn.com/2016/06/23/asia/china-organ-harvesting/index.html

>>underground chritians

People hint that they arrest them all of the time. They should if they do not, they are left winger, and atheism goes hand in hand with that. They have enough people to take over too. I hope China bans religion, and takes ove rhe world.

If they subscribe to Islam then you just look at the core Islamic texts to see what values they offer their loyalty to. All Muslims are different, but polls reveal their attitudes on certain issues. Here's an interesting article on this from The Guardian, a left wing newspaper. And please don't reply saying it's the UK and not the US, as if these things are going to be completely different.

theguardian.com/uk-news/2016/apr/11/british-muslims-strong-sense-of-belonging-poll-homosexuality-sharia-law

You are Australian?

Muslim who commit terrorist acts should be raped with pork sausages. You may think this is fucking stupid, but think of this.
1. Preserving family honor is important to Muslims and by being raped the Muslims shames his family.
2. If Muslim touch pork they will go to hell and a sausage up the poop shoot is pretty much an express train to becoming devil bottom bitch.
3. It is fucking funny.

If Muslims were white then Jow Forums would fucking love them, they pretty much overlap on all political opinions. Islam is the only far-right, "bigoted" religion that's anywhere near socially acceptable in the modern age.

On the flip side, the left would despise them and regard them as hateful bigots if they were white instead of defending them. As someone who is neither left or right it's fucking stupid to see skin color define what both sides think.

Ban religion. Also kill anyone who believe in witchcraft, homeopathy, free energy, non binary sex.

It infects cultures like Afghanistan then if you ever stop being a Muslim they can legally execute you, but a loooong time ago they weren't a shit ton of Muslims.

Come on now. It invades then terrorizes. Like the USA attacking websites over hookers.

>itz jus skin
I hate arab muslims because they're low iq animals. The tenets themselves are based. Bosnia would be an ideal country it it was more radical.

>ban one abrahamic relgion then force another that is just as bad

You fucking moron.

Kick them the fuck out

Only 3 stands. Muslims can eat pork if they are traveling or there is no other food

>picture of a sikh

Please keep your alt-right poltard retardism out of my board.

>It invades then terrorizes

Just like the United States. Think about it, if we hadn't fucking invaded every single quarter of the world, maybe there wouldn't BE an immigration problem.

>Hashish smoking, goat fucking boy lovers
>anti-degenerate
Nah they're all faggot scum they just think that they're fine if they don't eat bacon or kill a bunch of infidels which'll likely be all westerners by default.

>the enemy
Why do you think they are your enemies though. You do realize that like 99% of migrants are people just like you right? Especially the ones who were born in the same country or moved at a young age.

First we must deal with the merchants letting them in.

>we

I didn't, why did you?

>just like christianity
Another abrahamic religion. And I'd say Rome had too much of it around itself too, when it did it first.

Ban abrahamic religion, as the USA's nickname is the Great Satan afterall, and is like 70 plus percent christfaggot to this day, and has the world's highest concentration of jews, the creators of the fist abrahamic relgiion.

Give them anime so their children kill themselves.

Attached: IMG_8473.jpg (553x412, 70K)

first*

And Rome had an immigration problem after spreading itself out too, until the jews abrahamic relgion killed it.

Islam has no place in the west and is being forced here by them and our leaders. It's fucked up.

>backwater third world retards that don't follow the religion correctly represent the religion
Brilliant logic

Or kill every muslim. Number aren't everything and history has shown that time and time again

>a culture of stupidity
Glad I'm not enriched by it to be honest, famicom 64.

Shitposting taken to the highest level

Attached: the whole bus clapped.png (680x383, 480K)

This would have happened if the US never tried to carve a (((homeland))) for dirty kikes.

>Yea with the thought of every person has a chance to live free and do what they want
>and yet they explicitly stated "free white person of good character" in the naturalization act of 1790
>and said blacks counted as 3/5 of a person
>and the founding fathers had slaves too
Nice revisions my man.

The Sikh/Muslim disparity really got all of the self righteous assumes-prejudice-is-never-justified egalitarian gb-2-Jow Forums tards out of the woodworks.

>Amerimongrel unironically complaining about invasions
I hope you die fighting for Israel

Thanks for the input, anteater.

>consider yourself part of religion
>do things in the name of the religion
>be majority of those that follow religion
>can't represent religion though

Well they seem to be the only ones coming here so yeah.

Attached: 1494186399393.jpg (400x282, 42K)

Muslim people would kill you if you behave like a faggot or if you do normie activities like clubbing and drinking
I belong on neither
I see no problem with them
Enemy of my enemy is my friend

Attached: 1518832810346.jpg (1052x1236, 385K)

>not real islam though
Every time.

>Enemy of my enemy is my friend
bruh that never goes well.

I concur, Muslims are a greater threat to our way of life than normies, fags, or degenerates are.

Any religion is shit when practiced by shitskins. We need a WHITE reinterpretation of Islam that retains the conservatism.

Hinduism is objectively one of the best religions in existence, and yet it is practiced almost exclusively by "shitskins".

As a robot, name one principle of Islam that I should be opposed to

>Impossible mode: Something other than pork being forbidden

Attached: 14COhR2_d.jpg (512x512, 12K)

There is no problem, alhamdullilah

This is the West, we justify our ideas with reasons, evidence, and rhetoric as to WHY they would be good. We don't just arbitrarily decide what rules we want to impose on everyone and then tell them they have to obey or else they'll get eternal hellfire.

The death of the traditional woman is the single biggest problem for robots and Islam would fix that

>Enemy of my enemy is my friend
looks like someones been playing too much call of duty LOL

Yeah because its true, the jews want christians and muslims to kill each other so they can achieve world domination, not to say that they haven't already achieved that.

I don't know about you but the fact that women are so promiscuous is not the reason I am a virgin. Slutty or traditional, a woman would recognize me as an undesirable loser all the same.

The West accepted most Islamic values when we accepted Christianity.

Isn't alcohol forbidden too?

Islam is the opposite to everything normie, fag and degenerate.

Attached: 2221.jpg (507x700, 55K)

It has less to do with promiscuity than the modern woman's feminism-inflated ego making them believe they all deserve Chad

Sir! You forgot to tip!
Original

Attached: 1506905399226.jpg (900x948, 260K)

My expiriences with normies have not been satisfactory
why would I invest on helping something wich has not given me satisfaction

>We don't just arbitrarily decide what rules we want to impose on everyone
Anything that is not commanded by God might just as well be arbitrary.

It's the 21st century, the West is secular. We abandoned Christianity as a consequence of our commitment to reason and empiricism.
That's true but Islam also comes with a bunch of other nifty features such as being murdered for writing the wrong thing in a book and getting blown up every 2 seconds even by other Muslims over minor doctrinal differences.
Then once we convert to Islam you will be cucked by Chadmed who has 7 wives while you're left out to dry.
Normies don't give you satisfaction but the current status quo is better for your quality of life than Islam is.
Revealed knowledge is just a byword for tyranny. We eat tendies because they are nice, not because God told us to. We heal the sick by doing our best to learn about the properties of the world and how to manipulate them, not by praying to God.

>It's the 21st century, the West is secular. We abandoned Christianity as a consequence of our commitment to reason and empiricism.
Yeah, and look at where it fucking got us,

The average person is doing better than ever. Yes we've made a lot of mistakes along the way, yes it comes with problems, but the macro message is still an increase in quality of life. I don't think we ought to throw the baby out with the bathwater just so that robots can get docile wives to submit to them and shut down the nightclubs. Besides, even if we wanted to 'return' to Christianity, and some people ARE beginning to want this, it is simply not possible for most people to 'force' faith. We have eaten from the forbidden tree of knowledge and now there is no going back. Progress cannot be undone and knowledge cannot be unlearned. But I do concede some unique problems have arisen from this state of affairs.