Been fingering myself for 5 minutes and can't cum because depressed. I'm panting hard and my arm is getting tired...

Been fingering myself for 5 minutes and can't cum because depressed. I'm panting hard and my arm is getting tired. I'm not even close to feeling anything that resembles an orgasm. I'd pull out the vibrator , but that would be cheating. I also started cutting myself.

How is your day?

Attached: 1456076998671.png (693x816, 464K)

i nearly killed myself distressing over the fact that im a white male

post pics. also I was under the impression that it took longer for girls anyways and sometimes it takes me that long and tires me out.

i've done repair work on my old house and my back is killing me, i'm now drinking beer and remembering when the days weren't short and painful

i ate noodles today :)

i ate cum today, very big load my bf gives

OP i've tried to finger myself maybe 10 times in my life and immediately felt repulsed. i've never once had an orgasm. is there something wrong with me. should i go fuck 50 men to make it better.

Wanna cybersex and see if that does anything? ;)

I drank 8 cups of coffee and ate about 1000 calories, then wonder why I'm a shaky lanklet

>only been at it for 5 minutes
Bitch sometimes this shit takes half an hour, maybe longer. Are you new to this?

do you want a massage?

I can usually feel something within 5 minutes. right now it feels like nothing. I can make myself cum within a minute, but not lately.

>being too depressed to fap
What are you, retarded?

Attached: 1514002738570.png (275x232, 142K)

Came buckets in under 5 minutes
Then I went back to sleep

Stop masturbating so much and so often.

I really just want to feel something. I'm not aroused, but I need the high from an orgasm to break me out of this misery.

if you aren't feeling it then why did you try? if you are feeling somethibg then just fiddle yourself while doing something else.

Want some help?

Why is 40% of all threads that survive about women?
You people are less than 20% of the board, how can you be so self-absorbed that you make the whole board culture about vaginas?

Jesus fucking christ, there's female only boards that you can talk about your shlicking and chads and gangbangs that you are into, in peace.

Attached: 1523909294174.jpg (641x855, 103K)

Are you like gross or stinky or something?

Anyway I fucked my gf after coming home from class then we ate lunch. Good day so far.

tits or gtfo roastie attention whore

Well then try moving the vibrator

Why don't you just get a hard pounding from Chad?

idk how the female orgasm works but if I force my way through a fap it generally is not rewarding.

I'm in a hurt place. Conditions at work aren't good. I haven't seen my only friend since last year. I'm cutting myself. I'm masturbating out of boredom. I have plenty of alone time.

it's my brother's massage wand thing and I don't like using it since it's not mine. He got it to massage his back and I always feel gross using it to masturbate and giving back to him even if I wash it.

I don't like Chads or super successful men with rockin' bods.

>He got it to massage his back

He most likely uses it on his balls not one dude I know has a "back massager wand"

I need vidya proof. Y-you know for research P-purpose

so wait are you still masturbating while you talk to us? that can't be helping. i don't understand self-harm so can't help you there. i don't work so I can't help you there. i don't know why you haven't seen your friend or if you have even been in contact with them so I can't help you there. i just know that i don't fap out of boredom.

>I also started cutting myself.
My day's pretty damn good now that I know a roastie is cutting herself

Attached: 1512514497849.gif (420x315, 1.52M)

Well don't let your fap go to waste
Why don't we help each other?

Why don't you go back to bumping your own threads?

>I don't like Chads or super successful men with rockin' bods
Suspicious...

Attached: 1508705662683.jpg (511x559, 45K)

I've edged myself for like 5 days straight once and my nuts hurt for like 2 weeks I couldn't fap or even get an erection for like 3 days after that.

it's one of those massage things that aren't sex toys. He legit got it for his back since he works a physical intensive job. He doesn't know that I borrow it.

I'm taking a break from masturbating to vent. I'm still in contact with my friend. He lives far away. He is my main source of human contact and intimacy.

Chads are generic and perfect. I don't deserve a guy that's perfect and I don't want a guy that's perfect. I don't want to work a minimum wage job while my boyfriend is a super successful somebody . I don't want to be a leech.

I literally just finished cleaning up after jacking off. 5 minutes is nothing.

>I could get literally dozens of men that would be happy to make it their life's mission to make me feel better, within minutes, but somehow I am so depressed I am cutting myself (quite literally attention-whoring).
>I just had to go to a male dominated board and announce that I am a woman and I masturbate!
>It's not attention-whoring, teehee!

Fellate a shotgun, subhuman trash.

Attached: 1521745787074.jpg (684x684, 56K)

These are all discussions with a specific topic, you literal monkey.
This thread is one woman that's attention-whoring or blogposting at best.

How can you conflate the two? Better yet, how does your dumbass manage to breathe?

Attached: 1523909517386.jpg (641x449, 43K)

>He is my main source of human contact and intimacy.
>intimacy

So you're fuckbuddies. Is that it?

>He lives far away.
I mean how far are we talking because one of my best friends is now half way across the continent in Japan and It's impossible for me to talk to her at a decent time.

>complains about too many female threads
>makes multiple threads about females
>but it's ok because there specific topic is females

We're not fuck bodies. We never had sex, but when I hug him I always hug him tight. I've never even see him naked. I always had a crush on him and he is aware of my feelings for him. He is not into me. The most sexual thing I have ever done with him was on my first 21st birthday. He was single at the time and he let me motorboat his crotch. I felt his erection through his pants and kissed it plenty. I was going to finger myself during, but he said that would be too much and he didn't want to see masturbate in front of him.

He is an 8 hour drive away. It costs me about $60-$100 for a plane ride to visit him and some more money for public transport.

That is not a refutation, you oversized infant.

All those threads are about females, as in the gender and the implications in gender dynamics, policy making, general politics, evolutionary psychology/sociobiology, society, board culture, you name it.

This is a thread that is just vapid blogposting. How can you draw correlations and not feel embarrassed?

At least try to not appear like a stereotype and exercise some elementary rational thinking.

Attached: 1523908867246.jpg (688x918, 65K)

I've got a crush on you
Can I motorboat your crotch?

>always HAD a crush on him

So you still have them or what? Also, is english not your first language?

A crush is "secret feelings for someone". My feelings for him are no longer a secret so it's not longer a crush. I still have feelings for him and want to marry him. He's married now, but I hope to at least be his roommate.

That's not too bad, you can at least drive if you want to see him. Unless you don't have a car then you're fucked. But if you were good friends he should at least meet you half way or come to see you himself.

Oops didn't refresh to see this.

>He's married now,

I'd just keep it on the down low, no offense but it's best not to get involved in a love triangle if you're already depressed.

This thread is about masturbation.
All of those other threads constitute
the
>40% of all threads
you mentioned, they are explicitly about women.
Also avatarposting is bannable

Crushes aren't secrets, crushes are just the building blocks of infatuation.

>I want to marry him
>he's married now

Have you tried moving on then? Probably a big part of why you're depressed ykno.

Can I eat your pussy while you wait for your man?

>avatarposting is bannable
This is not crystal cafe you absolute retard.

>This thread is about masturbation
Literally 4 posts about masturbation and 47 posts about the OP blogposting and a bunch of incels showering with inane questions.

Attached: 1523889489671.jpg (1181x1772, 140K)

I don't feel like moving on. Even if I die alone I want my feelings to be only for him.

>I don't deserve a guy that's perfect and I don't want a guy that's perfect. I don't want to work a minimum wage job while my boyfriend is a super successful somebody . I don't want to be a leech.

There's more to it than money you know. My gf is anxiety riddled and has panic attacks so she can barely work/go to school, but she gives me more than enough back by loving me and supporting me. That's all most people want out of a relationship really.

Well you can at least not let your pussy go to waste
Let me see it
Pls?

Well, I've been in a situation like this before where I had a great girlfriend. I also had a fairly clingy child hood friend that later said she was crushing on me hard and I low key wanted her to get hit by a train because she ruined my relationship.

So you want to stay sad and lonely your entire life instead of just moving on and finding someone else that would love you back? Why?

I keep my thirst under control. I keep my hands off of him and I don't flirt with him. I try not to ruin his marriage because I want him to be happy. I don't want him to ban me from seeing him.

I struggle interacting with people. I feel like he is the only person I can truly love because we knew each other in highschool. I can't go through the whole process of making friends again. Adulthood doesn't force you to socialize with people.

You only feel like that because you've never tried with anyone else. Really truly tried. You're also overthinking the process of making friends. It isn't some magical mystical maze you have to navigate through for years and then you're friends. Do you interact with people online? Outside of like this, anonymously I mean. It can be a decent stepping stone to get you back into talking to people.

Attached: 0d58ba1616.png (1920x1080, 581K)

You seem to be fine with interacting with people on here. Real life is the same.

In my opinion you have a few choices though

A. Ruin his marriage and maybe he'll get with you

B. Find someone new through hobbies, believe it or not guys can be pretty similar and there's usually a type of you guy you realize you're into that you like.

C. Be sad and lonely forever while a guy you might've liked rots in the cell next to yours.

D. Sudoku

t.another Fem-user

I mean, she's attention whoring but at least it's interesting. The beta orbiters thottie enablers that offer their unwanted "help" are the real problem here I think. At least she just ignored them and responded to the interesting stuff, that's enoguh to make this an above average thread on this board.

This

If you have a discord I'd be willing to.be your friend since I'm in a similar boat

Here we have the average lonely beta male in his enviorment, do not fall for his "Add me up on discord maybe!" trick. It is a vice to force you into a platonic relationship instead of letting you choose a man you want.

What?
Ah c'mon
I already have a girl I'm trying to seduce into a a long-term relationship