Prom nightmare

So fucking heartbroken. I realized just how much nobody cares about me.

>go to small private school with 100 kids per grade for 13 years
>senior year
>prom
>everyone I considered my friend makes a huge group
>I don't hear shit about it, primarily bc no girl wants to go with me
>junior and senior guys in this group
>im completely shut out
>literally every senior is going with a girl except me because I'm a loser
>the only text I get for prom is people asking me to throw the party
>my crush who I love (but haven't even spoken to) is going with my best friend
>my heart is literally dead

I believe Jay Gatsby sums up my whole life so far perfectly. All throughout my life I've provided for people, funneling parties and helping others. Being too awkward and unattractive to talk to my crush and using money as a means to attract her, however in the end all I do is end up lonely and unwanted.

My heart is seriously dead. My 19 years of life I'v been completely undesired and it really hurts

Attached: 111016-leonardo-dicaprio-lead_1.jpg (684x428, 56K)

>I believe Jay Gatsby sums up my whole life so far perfectly
Gatsby is a Chad and probably fucked multiple sluts, cause it was the twenties and women were starting to become whores.

Fuck bro, are you at least going to a good college?

Attached: IMG_1051.png (212x238, 8K)

Good, good. This is the first lesson one must learn when walking the arcane path of the grand sorceror.

Attached: 30.png (374x373, 171K)

I need more (You)s boys I feel like shit

Yeah, thank fucking jesus, though its chad central

>Gatsby is a Chad
No.

Was it your money or your parents money op?

Also lessened learned, people dont give a shit about you beyond what you can do for them, it's the way we evolved

You have us

They will never love you unless you become a paragon of a man, and by that time they will not be deserving of your attention, it's the nature of these things

We'll always be here for you, because you're always here for us.

How the fuck can you love someone that you have never spoken to?

Normalnigger detected.
Fuck off and die nfaggot.

>How the fuck can you love someone that you have never spoken to?
I don't know, but she's always on my mind. And it sucks. It's just the way she looks and acts I guess. I love her so much and it sucks

You don't know what love is is you think you love someone you've never interacted with

Parents are well off and I have always been alone so I turned to materialism because there was nothing else I had

You don't know what it's like to live in the shadows looking into the light.

>but haven't even spoken to

sorry kid but you only have yourself to blame

stop being a bitch child and grow up
nobody is ever going to put up with you if you're such a sensitive pussy in real life
re-roll in college and DON'T FUCK IT UP

Ouch. Kindly delete this original feel, thank you.

You love an idealized version of her that doesn't exist. The only thing you know that's real is that you are attracted to her.

>You love an idealized version of her that doesn't exist
can you expand on this?

I really need to give her out of my mind. shes on it 24/7 and all I know is her name, an occasional conversation, what she looks like and how she acts - and I fucking love her. And watching her fuck my friends tears me to pieces. I need to stop liking her. Please help

I know the feel. It's a shitty feel.

how did you deal with it?

Its fucking over my life in a very unhealthy way. She is legit the only thing on my mind all day

>how did you deal with it?
I didn't. I still think of her often. Fuck human attraction, why is evolution such bullshit?

How long ago did you last see her? Did you ever speak to her?

I am hoping since we are off to college in separate states i will move on, however I dont think so because Ive never met a girl as perfect as her for me

I haven't seen her since hs, which I got out of 2 years ago. Hopefully you aren't as pathetic as me and will be able to move on.
>Ive never met a girl as perfect as her for me
Life is such shit isn't it?

I had this had this happen once.. My obly advice? Attempt to look past it. Use it in the sense that these people aren't for you and are so immature to exclude you that in life they will destroy anything or anyone that gets in their. Burning that many bridges? It'll come back to haunt them in the simplest of forms.

Get sum vidya nigga and disconnect. Remove that thought process until you can heal. Don't think about whay you could have done with them, but you can do now with yourself.

Seriously though I made sure this never happened to friends.. Always included them.. Fuck those roasties.

>Hopefully you aren't as pathetic as me and will be able to move on.
I don't think so man, I dont think so

Good luck anyways.

Thanks man, very helpful advice in a time I need it.

I got the vidyas and weed ready because I know come prom next week I am going to be in a very very dark state, especially knowing my best friend is piping my crush

Go big blue, amirite? Don't worry man, I'm not even going. Shit's for the dogs.

>though its chad central
That's good. Try to learn something from them

That's so fucking edgy jeez
origniale

This is the point where you bring propane tanks and dynamite to school. This will never ever stop, so you do not have ANYTHING to lose. Ignore the normalfaggots below me telling you it will get better, they just want to save their own ass to keep cuckolding you. All you can do is make your self feel better before you are killed. Bring some justice to this world.

Out you fucking disgusting normalfag. You'll never know that feel.

>You'll never know that feel.
Thank God.

Damn dude BHS?

I will but probably will just resume as a beta

This is why robots dont need friends