/britfeel/

Like a cool summer evening, get over it ye fat sweaty tossers edition

Attached: 1524077109524.jpg (3877x2823, 1.98M)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=3oSKGKT23dI
youtube.com/watch?v=YDZ9HYCAknc
youtube.com/watch?v=gn-ofIAbv-w
xvideos.com/video8954797/ebony_squirter_jasmine_webb_doggystyle
youtube.com/watch?v=bvfhgH3RbzM
youtube.com/watch?v=cMOAXm94VWo
youtube.com/watch?v=Q954LxEzyY8
youtube.com/watch?v=5j4l_NdkYMQ
youtube.com/watch?v=pOL-_-T4uto
youtube.com/watch?v=rZ3Vogz2QqM
archive.is/trzUU
youtube.com/watch?v=iYKUEzt4jCQ
youtube.com/watch?v=1a4C_SxvITk
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

first for having a poo while posting on britfeel

who's sipping a cold one

Get creative
Get drawing

Attached: 1466342995082.jpg (697x478, 48K)

nth for good night
youtube.com/watch?v=3oSKGKT23dI

Attached: sleeppy is aship.png (620x234, 143K)

someone will probably call me out for this being a "dumb" argument, but things which I think are totally unappealing I always assume most people must dislike deep down too and are following someone elses opinion or trying to feel superior.
If there are things which we all like and agree are good, can we really disagree on something so much? Especially with music where we're all experiencing the same thing

Just made a custom startpage
who here /hacker/

er, yeah, yeah you are, yeke yeke
youtube.com/watch?v=YDZ9HYCAknc

Attached: zinginzongs.png (318x158, 6K)

Who else /sipp/ any energy drink? Cold only.

Who here /hatesthisfaggot/

Attached: 1512804377509.jpg (1920x1080, 117K)

why are you posting him then you brainlet twat

fair enough, the tune is fine but singing is very faggy

youtube.com/watch?v=gn-ofIAbv-w
listen and watch this bumboy tune

repost

hes cute and i would suck his peepee

hating him is my hobby and i want to share it with the boys

I hate his whole "lmao school is 4 idiots, LMAO" shit.

I take 2 cans of energy drink to work. I drink 1 and a half then save half for the next day. only do it once though as maximum I work at the moment is 3 shifts

xvideos.com/video8954797/ebony_squirter_jasmine_webb_doggystyle

fucking kek at the start
very cute girl too.

Attached: 745.png (327x316, 211K)

Gonna have an early one tonight. Have a good one lads, sleep tight.

Attached: Apu sleeping.jpg (244x206, 6K)

>we're all experiencing the same thing
I disagree, we are all hearing the same thing for sure but we interpret it differently.
I like death grips. I don't always think their music is enjoyable, I agree that it sometimes sounds unpleasant and I'm not trying to argue otherwise. What I like about them is separate to that though. I like that they are very expressive, like MC Ride is very genuine in how he expresses himself on their music and that hits a spot for me personally. I like how they're experimental to some degree but tend not to cross over into just noise, it's interesting and stimulating even if it's not always pleasant. I like their visuals and how they market themselves, it adds another layer to them as a kind of project rather than as just their music.
I totally get it if they're not to your tastes though, as plenty of people want music that is nice to listen to and that's totally fine. No skin off my back, don't think any lesser of you for it. Just personal taste.

YES!!!!!! I posted this exact thing a while back. He seems like a typical edgelord bellend. Would love to have seen him bullied at school.

Attached: e461e7fe32.gif (540x304, 1.98M)

THIS FUCKING HEAT WAVE LADS

I'M LIKE 11% BODYFAT AND IM STILL FUCKING DYING AT THIS HOUR, EVEN THE PAJEET AT WORK SAYS ITS HOT!

>xvideos.com/video8954797/ebony_squirter_jasmine_webb_doggystyle
what bit is funny?

sleepu comfu

>Who here /hatesthisfaggot/
Who?

Why do you think he is wrong? i think he makes a good point. A lot of the stuff we learn in school is pointless.

that's what he's asking

Attached: hurrhurrhurr28.png (657x527, 21K)

>ebony

Shan't be watching that

He's asking who hates him not who he is

I am lad, good way to pass the bright evenings but enjoy the warm weather

Reminder to take out the duvet from your bed covers and just sleep with the sheets tonight

no I was making a joke because the first user asked...
tldw. blah blah shit joke

Got an official clearance from the government to shag kids, it's the same licence that Jimmy Saville had

i think death grips are a good transitional band into harsher more experimental music
compared to noise or any really experimental hip hop they really arent that abrasive or difficult to get in to, but theyre obviously more experimental and difficult than your average artist
they're catchy and accessible enough for them to be a first experimental group and a first step up to bigger things

Laaaaaaaaaads how come relation ships have naturally occurred for my co workers and my 2 mates but not for me, their gf and dreamgirls just game out of nowhere during their daily lives, they have had to do no self improvement, put themselves out there or anything yet they have loving gfs who genuinely LOVE them but I'm sat here trying to lift fucking weights sweating my arse off FOR WHAT REASON and they are round with their gfs having fun and living it up whilst im just fucking sat here

this feels wrong, what did I do wrong :/

Attached: 61659764.jpg (580x326, 20K)

remember lad, it expires after you die

t. illuminati memeber on a barmy

settle down

Yeah that was the deal they had with Saville. Do anything you want while you're alive, but when you die we'll kill your reputation. He didn't give a fuck.

They haven't naturally occurred though, and relationships require work. They might well have been very difficult for all you know, you've not seen the full story.

>26
>havent worked since 18

fuck me right

ahh yes the old heatwave edition

Attached: its-fucking-hot-edition.jpg (3877x2823, 1.9M)

>Just sat here drinking and playing Minecraft
What are you lads up to?

Attached: h14-ns.png (1383x917, 754K)

not cilla poster but, lorra lorra grimes, are you the lad I've shared a few songs with. variety's the spice of life n all that
saying that
youtube.com/watch?v=bvfhgH3RbzM
youtube.com/watch?v=cMOAXm94VWo
youtube.com/watch?v=Q954LxEzyY8
youtube.com/watch?v=5j4l_NdkYMQ
and this because.. well because I love it
youtube.com/watch?v=pOL-_-T4uto

But he said he met her at the supermarket and in his own words he said it was fate and they instantly clicked
literally 0 work required, keeping it going yeah but not meeting her as the chemistry was there for it to work

Probably because they aren't autists who think lifting weights will get them a gf.

Listening to music and filling out surveys on qmee, lad.

Drinking and playing Oblivion, pretty comfy lad

Because it's there to give an opportunity to people who will use it. And for those who don't, it takes them at least to a level which they can use for their jobs and for everyday life. People moan and moan but school is hardly that inefficient . Besides, you get the chance to leave at 16 so it's hardly wasting your whole life is it.

a yank made this

how have you lived? bennies?

Never said that lad
please show me where it said that.

oh, what makes you say that?

not an original enough comment

I quite like working in the sun lads. Well, I work in a warehouse, but people seem less miserable at the moment.

getting girls is mostly social skills. lifting for girls is pointless.

thinking about licking your sweaty programmer thighs on this warm night while you stroke my head

I never once imagined you to both drink or play vidya
I had this image in my mind that you just worked constantly, not sure why desu, I felt like all Compsci lads were just utterly devoted to their work

Attached: ly4f.jpg (593x679, 194K)

drinking not playing minecraft. if I get on it, i'll be on it till past 4am, and I need to be up at 11am
*knocks xbone*
*it turns on*
it's fate eh?
*xbone turns off*
*dives off the deskchair and turns it back on*
NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO
IT'S FATE I TELLS YOU
are you the lad who i talked to abouty it the otherday. the terraria fan?

>I'm sat here trying to lift fucking weights sweating my arse off FOR WHAT REASON

Well for what reason mate? Why are you doing it?

qmee lad? How much have you made by now, you've been at it for ages now
P comf indeed, might give Oblivion another play soon myself. I quite liked the Gladiator bit
o-ok

>What are you lads up to?
Waiting for mum to cook my din dins while watching youtube.

Having it now

I'm not lifting for them, I lift because it's the only thing that takes my mind off feels, also because I like the idea of having large mooscles, I don't lift for them, I stated it as it's my only hobby.

I barely play games these days and I would be working now but I've come off shift rather upset.
So you're not entirely wrong. I also finished a report yesterday so I guess this is my reward
Some guys on my course I assure you, are not devoted to their work though.
Based, bonus points if its tendies

Attached: wf76.jpg (645x623, 49K)

went to uni twice
was NEET for a while
had savings i burnt through

Hc just posted this on her snapchat story
Confirmed roastie no bulge

Attached: Snapchat-1783246891.jpg (1920x1080, 266K)

Your mates are probably just decent people who can hold a good conversation, the type of people who others like to be around.

Probably every time you meet a girl you're scoping her out trying to work out if you can gf her and she's creeped out by you. You probably don't talk to women as if they are normal people. Just guessing here but it wouldn't surprise me, seems like that from your post.

I've made about 700 pounds all together. It's quite comfy when you've got music playing

good. dont know what else to say. your mates probably get girls because of their social skills. self improvement barely means anything for girls. all girls care about is if you can make them excited or how much money you have

youtube.com/watch?v=rZ3Vogz2QqM

patrician des

>Based, bonus points if its tendies
Close
Deepfried chips and breaded chicken steaks and beans

>Some guys on my course I assure you, are not devoted to their work though.
Oh yeah, I've seen some of the situations they've landed you in I believe
Upset about anything in particular?

>how much money you have

Utter nonsense. That's just something that people use as an excuse so they don't have to admit to themselves that they can't get a girlfriend because they are a shit person.

Did one of you fuckers here do this?

archive.is/trzUU

>filename
posting pics of yourself is not okay

How to get on ESA lads for them sweet bennies? it's literally impossible to get a job.

I've also been the doctors for a year and a half over depression / anxiety and been getting them weird tablets and they have always gone up in dosages if that's any help also get inhalers from the NHS whenever.

>700gbp
It's a pretty penny indeed
Based regardless lad.
Enjoy
Less of that and more of just themselves even, there's a guy that has missed the majority of his deadlines. I like to do a weekly check of his hours on steam and its usually between 150-200 so no wonder I suppose.
Yes and no though I guess, bit annoyed when I had to haul ass and do some gruelling stuff because people couldn't be bothered to do anything about an issue that piled up over the course of a week. No matter.

How've you been with your studies lid?

Attached: f92.png (1920x1080, 1.23M)

Glorious cold weather in single figures returns tomorrow for the foreseeable future. Hope you enjoyed your summer mates.

I dont know why i watch atheist vs christian debates. its always the same argument and the atheist makes a tit of himself and looks like a brainlet because he is unprepared unlike the preacher.

It probably is social skills because I cannot hold conversations in text
>decent people
I'm not a cunt or a bad person

Also having actual diagnosed autism might not help
but I'm not going to blame it on that

>probably every time you meet a girl you're scoping her out trying to work out if you can gf her

I just try to not spill my spaghetti and to keep conversations going, I don't have time to think during the moment about gfing her.

got called racist in greggs lads

>implying women are not incredibly impressed if you have a good job and will go out with you solely because you have a good job

t. Reverand Kidfeel

no point shilling in here, most people are redpilled.

>no point shilling in here, most people are redpilled.

Attached: tipstoyou.jpg (300x300, 8K)

i am agnostic actually. i dont care if someone is religious or atheist, i watch them because sometimes they can be entertaining. and there are loads of Christians in this thread

I'm about the same age, and funnily enough have also been to uni twice. No degree. What do you do these days? I work an entry level job which is fine. I feel really guilty when I see my parents, so I don't see them often

Women don't give a fuck what you do for a living unless you are a literal celebrity. Go and try to brag about your job to a woman and see what happens. She might be impressed if you do something that's actually cool and she's interested in it. But if you just have a normal good job she'll yawn and think you are a boring cunt.

I was out tonight with my mate who is as poor as a church mouse and his stunning girlfriend. He's a cool guy. He's got charisma. People like to be around him. That's what gets girls. There are obviously some golddiggers out there but that's the exception.

that's ultra comfy tbqh. some of my best memories are with that game

>He's got charisma. People like to be around him. That's what gets girls
Well I'm fucked then.

>weekly check of his hours on steam and its usually between 150-200 so no wonder I suppose
Haha, that's quite ridiculous, I have no idea how someone has the motivation for that and yet not for their work, I barely play games anymore like yourself due to motivation
Sucks that you had to make up for the negligence of others, it doesn't feel rewarding at all despite the extra effort you're obligated to afford, oh well, over with now ^_^
My motivation for university work is at an all time low really, the essays I was posed with were completed the day before the deadline and were terribly shoddy to say the least, I feel like my grades are slipping, only first year though I suppose

>chad little brother out at the pub with the lads and some girls
>I'm sitting in the same room as my parents staring at the floor whilst a sex scene plays on the tv

Relating to gooseberry now you both get crona nudes.

britfeel minecraft server when

Attached: 1523373315059.jpg (600x600, 102K)

>that lighting

Does he live in a brothel?

ehhh a lot of women i know are very concerned with a mans occupation and its usually the first things they will ask. having charisma gets girls too but i said that in a previous reply

>on a youtube nostalgia trip
>emo music from the early 2000s that I used to listen to in school
youtube.com/watch?v=iYKUEzt4jCQ
What else should I listen to lads? Planning some MCR and maybe some green day

Someone's occupation tells you a lot more about them than just how much money they have.

It's normal to ask about what someone does for a living when you get to know them, even if it's just a mate. It's not always about scoping out how much cash they have. It's a standard "getting to know you" question.

Was Jimmy Saville a paki?

It's really been quite soothing, I've had a few good memories myself though.
Great game.
I have no idea either, they're very avid fans of vidya and anime and seem to just constantly binge it. Owh well.
I feel you on the last bit though, feeling a bit better now that I've submitted stuff and the backlog is clearing. In the hands of fate or something now I guess.
Good luck lid, we can make it.
I've not received a nude in years upon years unless you count that one girl in her bra showing me her bruise.
This

no silly. they play jim'll fix it clips in mosques

youtube.com/watch?v=1a4C_SxvITk

I've been listening to the new version for so long that I'd forgotten how fucking bad the original is.

>sitting around playing vidya
>out of nowhere my hearing cuts out in one ear and it starts ringing
Am I going to go deaf?

Attached: 1523391571390.gif (487x560, 898K)

w-what if I end up staying a khv forever lads???
can this realistically happen

Attached: 1505798769857s.jpg (243x250, 6K)