Question to thin robots: how?

Question to thin robots: how?

Attached: 1523767712481.jpg (243x207, 8K)

genes, not eating garbage, working out can help.

my question is how do you even become fat?
LITERALLY takes 6 months to lose all of it. No excuse to be a fat subhuman

Stop eating so much you fat trash

Idk but I weigh around 50-55 kg
No idea how people get fat

>millions around the world are skinny because their culture doesn't glorify gluttony or they simply can't afford/find food
>autist on neckchan wonders how it's possible to ever lose weight ever, as he munches on his fifth box of tendies this hour and wishes he hadn't finished off this morning's 2litre Mountain Dew bottle already
go to the gym faggot. specifically, walk to the gym. sit your fat, retarded ass on the exercise bike. don't pedal too hard, that'll burn you up faster and what you want is 1h+ of moderate pedaling, not 15m of heavy sweating.
You could jog for free too, but you're probably too fat to jog. Walking doesn't really burn calories fast enough to make you lose weight if you're an Amerifat and literally munching a McShitters as you shuffle your 60cm-wide ass down the sidewalk to GoyMart.

Attached: life hacks.png (1851x1170, 749K)

> Question to thin robots: how?
STOP EATING, step one
STOP EATING, step two
STOP EATING SO MUCH, step three.

After you lost enough weight by not EATING ffs. Go to the gym. Tubby

this but unironically you fat bag of fuck

I fucking despise scrawny people. Even after resorting to using meth and making myself puke up fattening foods, I just cannot be skelly. Fuck every last one of you scrawny fucking little virgin faggots.

Genes and being raised on a healthy diet, sorry OP you may be fuked

I just don't eat that much, been eating one meal a day for a long time

thin people cannot be robots, theyre normalfaggots mocking real robots.

I used to be like you. Literally stop eating one thing you know is unhealthy for you and then go on daily half hour walks. For me all I did was replace coke with sparkling water and stopped eating fast food.
>used to be 260 lbs
>now 235 lbs
That's after 5 months, you can do it.

not eating garbage is the number one thing. when i bought cokes i used to drink 5 a day. now i'll treat myself to a single one SOMETIMES. i used to be fat, but i got really depressed in high school and nearly killed myself, stopped eating, dropped 30 lbs in 2 months.

Being thin is like growing long hair or becoming homeless, the secret is that you do nothing.

Literally cant get fat no matter how much food I eat. I love my genes.

I was always skinny until I hit about 25. Then weight started to pack on. 26 now and I went from 155 to 144. I got a little bit of fat left to lose and then I will start eating a lot more and hopefully gain the weight back in muscle instead of fat. I look kinda retarded now though with how skinny I look but its all for the best in the future.

used to be and am thin now. i know you're likely fat because food and maybe alcohol are the only real comforting parts of your life but in order to succeed in eating healthy you need to find something else to take comfort it. this isnt easy but that new thing should be working out. youre going to fucking hate it for a month or two, maybe more. muscles you didnt know you had will burn and you wont be able to do jack shit and feel demotivated. you're not going to see massive progress in a short amount of time but if you stick to it for a few months even you'll realize you're able to do a few pushups now and run longer and that can be really encouraging. just learn to lose the weight in a healthy way, dont starve yourself, look up healthy meals online

I have no idea. I eat junk every day and don't work out or exercise at all. I just don't gain weight for some reason.

Mom stopped bringing food upstairs

Attached: 1524126105602.jpg (323x250, 14K)

used to be fat and am thin now* oops

eat less, move more.
throwing up is the only thing that's prevented me from becoming a fat fuck though, so i understand the struggle behind self-control with food
planning out your meals and setting calorie goals may be useful.

you cant outrun your shitty diet
you can't change for a limited amount of time and then revert back
you need to change your habits

>calculate your TDEE and be completely honest when imputing your stats. You walking to the kitchen every few minutes isn't an "active" lifestyle
>eat 300-500 calories under your TDEE and you will lose a pound of weight a week, more if you are a big guy
It's really this easy. Cut out all drinks that have calories. Water/black coffee/tea/sparkling water is your friend

Sure you can. I do it all the time.
>winter
Eat whatever the fuck I want+go full alcoholic mode
>end of winter
Go full Jow Forums until the end of November, usually go down to 10% body fat. Then the cycle repeats. I don't even ever show off my body or anything. I just have no motivation to do anything in winter so I just sit inside all day drinking

>Parents had a garden and used to grow own vegetables and fruits n shit
>One of the few good habits I have is eating really well
>fucking love fresh veggies and fruits now

Maybe you're just fucked because you never learned how to eat properly. That doesn't mean you can't learn it though.

all throughout my life i was too poor to afford to eat a lot, i only ate enough to not be humgry and even then i was always hungry

HERE IS THE SECRET CHEAT CODE NOBODY TELLS YOU
THE HIDDEN SECRET
IT IS THIS:
NEVER DRINK SODA, EVER.

Burn more calories than you take in. Gets no simpler than that

>don't stuff your face full of food every time you get peckish
>learn to endure hunger
>get a healthier diet
>use your legs to move around
>use your arms to lift objects
>stop drinking carbonated sugar water
>stop eating foods covered in fried greese
>stop eating colorful sugar snacks
>learn to have an ounce of self control
just kidding we have black magic that prevents us from getting fat, the secret is be too poor to eat properly

What I meant is you cant do it and expect to keep your progress
A lot of fatties get into shitty fad diets believing they only need to keep it up for 3-6 months and then they can go back to stuffing their faces.

stop stuffing yourself, piggy.

It's food, not love.

Attached: 1523721060481.jpg (600x450, 55K)

I hate soda and I'm still a fatty ;_;

Dont eat until you're full eat smaller portions, cut out soda and other garbage, and if you have a shit metabolism really look out for what you eat

>amphetamines
>depression
>unavailability of food/being too lazy/avoidant to acquire food

Just counting calories should suffice. You don't even need to work out, there isn't that much of a a point, since you can substitute exercise for eating less calories, unless your body decides to burn muscle instead of fat.

Go eat like 900 calories below your daily rate and you should get like 1 kilo off per week and possibly aim for even 200 calories less, since we humans underestimate how much we eat.

I feel sick every time i eat. I don't like being thin. 6'0 136lb