I am telling you

I am telling you.

Women are fucking WEIRD.

An 8/10 chick in one scenario finds you attractive and then in another place 4/10 doesn't think SHIT of you.

Please if there are any grills in here, what the fuck is wrong with your gender? Why is a females head designed this fucked?

Attached: 8d6b4a7f47268f39672bff80512f5c32.jpg (610x602, 63K)

Other urls found in this thread:

livescience.com/1611-women-prefer-men-dad.html
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Whoa... it's almost like different people like different things... I wonder if Jow Forums is more than one person too? Trippy.

>what is personal preference

>An 8/10 chick in one scenario finds you attractive
Get out.

>WHY WOMEN NOT ONE PERSON WITH SINGULAR INTERESTS
You sound delusional.

How do I find cute girls with nice lips that wast to kiss a lot. Lots of kissing passionately and also slowly but also kind of rough but I want to experience all of the lips just for a long time.

Jesus.. We simply have very specific tastes and were also turned on by your style and personality. If every girl wanted the same type of guy we wouldnt populate

Female attraction is very hard to explain. Men are very visual so its easy to determine where they stand. There are tons of factors determining whether a man is attractive to a specific female. Obviously there are physical traits that are uniformly seen as attractive but for most people who aren't male model tier can still have girls be attracted for whatever reason.

cuz you either do or dont look like their dad.

This poster is on the spectrum.

LIPS? What are yours? Do they look nice and kissable?
Do not break the ruels but tell me everything

Isn't that a g-good thing though? I mean if we all literally liked the same thing then no one would get laid.

That's some shit. That really is some shit. Style and personality.

If I can make an analogy..

Men want good tasting ice cream.

Women want ice cream too but they want a nice bowl and a nice looking spoon. And the ice cream has to be at a specific temperature.

Intriguing by this idea. Please elaborate.

Boys are the same though. I am ugly but I've had 3 stalkers. It's very confusing desu

Literally happened to me OP, solid 8.5 brunette jane basically handed it to me and I was a pussy
I did make up for it belatedly

When are you going to realize women are human beings with different tastes just like men? It's not their fault they're emotionally retarded.

Attached: 1514567964140.jpg (556x905, 90K)

So...you seem to know it. How do I show it (aka get it) and I mean a hottie with full lips that I can kiss?

>having a girl like you

get out of here normfag

Yeah, exactly what I meant. Most of us have their ideal personalisty, body type and even hair color in our heads. But it doesnt mean that we won't settle for anything else

Who said I had a girl?

I find your ideas intriguing and would like to subscribe to your newsletter

Attached: haveyouconsidered.jpg (367x383, 43K)

How could a 4/10 respect a man who is attracted to her, when it looks like he could pull 8s

When you hear masculinity so fragile, that is women telling you that your appearance of masculinity in their eyes is fragile and easily shattered. Nothing to do with your own mind (however displaying your insecurities is one of the ways to destroy their view of your masculinity)

Generally speaking, I think women are attracted to vibes that men give off instead of just looks. Whereas men mostly care about looks.

- Fatherhood at First Sight: Women Can Spot Good Dads By Their faces

- Women who got along well with their dads as kids are attracted to men who resemble their fathers

and more!

livescience.com/1611-women-prefer-men-dad.html

And men are supposed to be the gross ones. Women are the ones having daddy fuck fantasies in the privacy of their fucked up heads.

> An 8/10 chick in one scenario finds you attractive and then in another place 4/10 doesn't think SHIT of you.
Story of my life , I keeps it close. Stoooohhh' story of my life.

But this is true. The ugly girls have high standards while the hot ones tend to naturally like me.

ever heard of personal preferences

Attached: 1992-greig-03.jpg (320x371, 62K)

Just go talk to every girl that is attractive and eventually one will bite if you aren't a 1/10 or completely retarded.

>1/10
what is a 1/10?
>completely retarded.
hmm, how much is too much retarded?

Some people say this is because really hot girls actually don't get as much attention as average girls. Guys try to stay in their league meaning they go for average 5's or 6's and 8's, 9's and 10's don't get approached as much but I think thats bullshit.

1/10 is like deformed face, stink like ass due to not showering, obese as hell, unkempt hair. just disgusting.

By completely retarded I mostly mean don't spill too much spaghetti try to play it cool. The first few times you probably will spill it but eventually you'll get it and get smoother and more relaxed.

Ever heard of Oedipus complex?

fuck that shit, thats some fucked up shit

>tfw no girl has ever initiated conversation with me
>tfw no girl has shown interest in me until after I talk to them
>tfw that was only one girl

(1/2)

8/10s take it upon themselves to shower 4/10s with complements and lies in order to make themselves look better. Female internet personalities are the biggest culprits.
>ladies you are all great
>you all deserve love
>just be dumb and useless let chad take care of you
>everyone is pretty
>etc.

Unlike ugly men who know when they're being fed bullshit by chad (typically because roasties make it very clear they're not interested in gross manlets), women have zero self awareness. No one is allowed to call them ugly, obnoxious, disgusting, mean, awful, or anything negative so they live their entire life thinking they're great.

ENTER THE GRENADE BRIGADE

The ugly woman, after years of unexplainable rejection become bitter and jaded.
Unlike the robot who is internally awful, the grenade is externally awful and somewhat fucked.
They become awful employees, awful customers, awful girlfriends, awful wives, awful children, and worst of all they become awful friends.

Attached: 7ff.jpg (600x800, 47K)

>An 8/10 chick in one scenario finds you attractive
nani

(2/2)

The grenade brigade makes it their sworn duty to destroy the 8/10's who sold them a lie. it is a bitter unconscious stream of carnage which parallels the prior injustice, where the ugly woman tricks the beautiful women into thinking they are equals.
>ladies your man is a piece of shit
>he said hi to you that's dangerous
>if he loves you he should give you diamonds
>being an obnoxious piece of shit is your birthright
>being pretty and healthy is wrong
>11,000 pounds of makeup is not enough

They write all sorts of articles and things which layer insecurity after insecurity on the pretty woman until the girl is broken.
The pretty girl is still as atttractive as she's always been, but now she's been corrupted by bullshit.
If she's still a nice person after that beating then she now has several deep seated issues brought to the surface.
>i'm so ugly
>i hate myself
>i'm just meat
>nobody loves me
>everything sucks
>nihilism meme
>i'm fat and gross
>i'm useless

This type of woman is called an attention whore, because she's too good to be true. Like a mirage in the desert her character is transient and amorphous and prone to change at the drop of a hat. As a rejected piece of shit she's your ideal woman... but she's also not real.
She craves acceptance by the outcast group, but she's forever, one of the uninitiated.

>women won't admit that they're picky because they know if they do, men will start treating them like complete garbage, it won't just be a false flag anymore

the only reason women have a good life is because they trick people and then skip out of town if their rep becomes too fucked up.
seen it over and over again.

the
>Jow Forums thinks every girl wants to fuck their own father
is my favorite conspiracy theory because it's true

Attached: 1519279225419.gif (200x200, 1.52M)

I think that's true in an unfamiliar setting with strangers. But I don't think that happens in places like work and school.

Guy's will talk to the really hot girls. Just not most of them. Chad's would go in mostly

Women are fucking weird and I don't understand them. Thats why i'm afraid of them. And i hate everything i'm afraid of.

FUUUUUCK why can't the gods bless the quints on someone who isn't fucking retarded. I'm sorry friend, this is the most sensible post I've read all day and you were one number off from greatness.

This. They associate men who look like their father with money so they'll go for that.