How does a humble man like me, get with a girl like her? I'm going to be moving soon. Wat do?

How does a humble man like me, get with a girl like her? I'm going to be moving soon. Wat do?

On another note. Why don't girls talk? Why are they such cowards!!??

Attached: 127238842400.jpg (640x778, 62K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=ZclS--Gatsc
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

You're the one has to do the talking
> "humble man"
girls don't ever talk to guys at random

Because girls have literal beta male personalities.

I have talked to them. I actually usually start the conversations for girls I have interest in. I'm talking about girls that have interest in me. Why can't the do the simplest thing, if they actually have interest in me?

What about the one's that like you? Why can't they even talk ffs!? If I had an interest in a girl I would talk to her. Usually the never start conversations, even if they like me.

> Whu can't they do the simplest thing?
They had guys come up to them all their life. Women aren't emotionally equipped to "ask a guy out".
She wouldn't even know what to do.
Face it.
They're like male virigins asking out a femanon. She'd spaghetti
You're the one thay has to initiate op

You sure you want one?
youtube.com/watch?v=ZclS--Gatsc

I only ask out or talk to girls that I have interest in. If i'm not attracted to her I wouldn't talk to her. I've talked to all the girls I've liked even my oneitis. I even talked to the girls where I used to work.

I just don't start up conversations with girls that I'm not attracted to. I mean why would I talk to a girl, if I have no reason to be talking to her? That doesn't mean I'm attracted to every girl I talk to.

The girls on the other hand, the ones that like me or are interested in me, can never come up to me. They CAN'T EVEN SAY ONE WORD. "Hi". They can't even do that ffs!
If they think I don't like them why can't they even talk to test it? Are they that much of cowards?

> You're the one thay has to initiate op
like I said before, I only initiate with a girl I actually like or even slightly like. If a girl is interested in me and puts in NO EFFORT,
she didn't like me to begin with or she f'd up anything that could have been by not talking to me

you don't, robot.

the fat roastie is all you'll ever have and even then you have to treat her like a Queen otherwise she'll leave you for a man you can make her feel like a real women.

enjoy looking after Tyrone's children.

Attached: AnonsGF.jpg (900x600, 112K)

>I mean why would I talk to a girl, if I have no reason to be talking to her?

Basically really confident motherfuckers talk to everyone, because they like people in general.

All this shit makes you sound like a personalitylet.

That's just the dating world today.
You have to be rich or incredibly handsome for them to make an exception for you

You need to be thrust into a social senario where you know atleast a mutual aquaintance

I wouldn't ever willingly be with a fatty.

Girls I'm not attracted to
- Obese girls (any adult ages)
- Anorexic girls (any adult ages)
- Women in their 30's with children
- Women in their 40's with children

If a women is in her 30's with no children, maybe. If she's in her 20's with no more than one kid, maybe.

But never a CHUBBS!!!!!! NEVERRRRRRRR

I can talk to anyone one. I mean in a dating sense. I'm no extrovert, but I can at least have the decency to talk to someone I like.

This is what most user's have been saying. I guess it's just a hard truth to take

Takes a lot of effort but that is a good tip.

What? She went from a 5/10 to a 8-10/10????? what is this sorcery? How did just a few drops of paint do that?

But then again all women wear make-up. So what was your point?

just watch some Patrice O'Neil
and get to it

Patrice was ahead of his time. They weren't READY!!!

very true
May he rest in peace

yeah F to the dude. rip