Why are guys so obsessed with clean shaven vaginas anyway? Seems to me that's the same as liking a little girls

Why are guys so obsessed with clean shaven vaginas anyway? Seems to me that's the same as liking a little girls.

I really hate shaving, daily showering, and makeup. Guys don't have to bother with anything like that it's not fair.

Attached: 12412.jpg (835x1190, 464K)

>daily showering
>Guys dont have to both with daily showering
That is where you are wrong you disgusting animal.
Also make up is for pigs. Are you an ugly pig too?

>tell my gf my balls and dick are hairy because I haven't trimmed in like a month
>she just says she likes it and it looks cute
>don't care that my gf is hairy down there either and has some underarm hair

Not everyone cares obviously

>clean shaven vagina
Only really matters if you're wanting oral. Going down on a full bush sucks.

Other than that, you don't need to shave it 100%, just keep it trimmed and neat. Same with guys. Nobody should go full Sasquatch.

>Only really matters if you're wanting oral. Going down on a full bush sucks.
Yes. Nobody likes hair in their mouth.

is it really too much to ask for? is it? not smelling like shit, not being hairy like a man? i get the no makeup, but fuck man, just take care of yrself its not that fucking hard.

Body hair is ez, just do what you feel is right and if someone doesn't like it they aren't a worthwhile partner

Guys have to take care of their facial hair a lot more than you think, and showering is super important.

The makeup thing is cancer. Women should really stop wearing it, the vast majority I've seen without it look fine and even kinda attractively natural. This kinda tied into the body hair thing: Do whatever, and if anyone doesn't like it they can sod off.

>Guys don't have to bother with anything like that it's not fair.
It takes literally 3 days to go from clean shaven to messy stubble that need another shave
Not to mention that if men don't shave their crotch they grow a fuckhuge jungle down there
When you add to that all the trouble men have in relationships and dealing with their position in general then it isn't too much to ask for a hairless bitch after all that work to make her like you

Do be a sheep who are you trying to impress do things you want fuck anyone else

>Not to mention that if men don't shave their crotch they grow a fuckhuge jungle down there
This. Like I said, nobody should go full Sasquatch, guys or girls. Hair traps odor, so the more you have down there, the more stanky your crotch will be. Keep it trimmed, but don't shave 100% unless you really want to.

Trim it, don't shave it. Last thing I want is a long piece of hair after eating out.

I hate shaving my damn beard, yet girls push me away when clinging to them stating it's too itchy. It also looks unprofessional unless fully grown out and properly groomed.
I don't like showering, but if I don't do it on the daily, the parts between my legs and nutsack start smelling like bad and begin to develop a rash.
Make-up is retarded and only ugly girls should be using it.

>Seems to me that's the same as liking a little girls.
Fucking idiot

>Why are guys so obsessed with clean shaven vaginas anyway?
Because they're retards? The hairier the better. Give me someone with really hairy nipples, forearms, happy trail, and so on please.

Makeup is shit too for anything other than bedroom purposes.

But i'm not, I want to eat hairy pussy

>shaving, daily showering,

You have a point with makeup though.

my gf won't suck my balls because they're too hairy

I don't care how much hair is down there as long as it doesn't stink or is very wet. Shaved seems like such a meme that normies like.

so hard to find decent hair nowadays

Attached: hibiki_hairy_01.jpg (1280x1805, 534K)

you better shave that fooken snatch m8 b4 we shag it better be smoother than a fresh pint of london porter m8 i swear on me mum if i c a single thread in your vegetable garden oil kick ur fukken door in bruv

hairy hibiki
trips

Attached: hibiki_hairy_02.jpg (1280x1829, 400K)

Because I don't want hair in my mouth, you stupid cunt.

moar hairy hibiki

Attached: hibiki_hairy_03.jpg (1280x1829, 421K)

last one hairy hibiki

Attached: hibiki_hairy_04.jpg (1280x1822, 594K)

>Men have to work out, have a decent job, look like 8.5/10 at worse, etc. to even have a chance to see your vagina
>"Why should I have to spend ten minutes to shave my pussy? Too much work"

Attached: 1523416984975.png (500x521, 338K)

Lightly trimmed > wild non-shaven growth > heavily trimmed >>>>> clean shaved

Attached: lick doggo.jpg (400x400, 15K)

>the same as liking a little girls.
Yes, and?

Hairy pussy is best pussy. It's the best way to weed out the men from the boys, I suggest trying it. Also post bush pls

shave your balls bro.

>Seems to me that's the same as liking a little girls
>Seems to me
It seems like your opinion is stupid.

"Every guy is the same!"

Gf
Gf
Gf
G...F...

Get
Out
Get
Out GETOUTGETOUTGETOUT

Attached: 1524072934756.jpg (263x192, 6K)

Oh, you arent a little girl?

That must really suck

Being completely shaven isn't a big deal. Girls should trim their pubic hair, never more than like half an inch.
Other leg or body hair is disgusting though, and should always be shaven.