Have gf

>have gf
>gf is a perfect match
>BUT gf wants to have her freedom to fuck random people
>wat do
help me r9k

Attached: pepelepen.jpg (1125x612, 119K)

It's up to you.
You're a big boy, you get to decide how to deal with THOTS in your own way.

leave her now. literally happened to me except I didn't find out until after

>dating girl
>ok relationship
>we split after less than two months, although at the time it seemed like awhile
>find out afterwards about the guys she has hooked up with
>we became on good ish terms awhile later and I asked her about it
>instantly becomes defensive "well .. uh.. a-user... you shouldn't think I cheated on you b-because we were in an open relationship"
>"I thought you meant we should be open to each other in our relationship. Why didnt you just tell me what you were doing"
>"well maybe it would have been weird if we discussed it"

dont repeat my mistakes r/bot

realize you cant have it all and kill yourself.

If I was a big boy and knew how to deal with it I wouldn't have come to such a desperate board. I need serious help.

>leave her now
Why the fuck would you do that instead of just saying no? Are you really that terrified of living?

Set her up with another guy and ask that you be allowed to watch. Then poke holes in the condom and dump her.

>big boy enough to attract and have a great
>not big boy enough to decide how to deal with an issue
wow this is terrible bait you've constructed. have you thought about killing yourself faggot?

Oh man, I'm in the same situation and I'm scared I ruined my relationship because I really like her, Like.. my relationship is more important than the random guys who I wanted to send nudes to, I probably deserve This "punishment" though. This isn't for pity or anything I understand its my fault.

difference here was that she was honest and straightforward with me. Can mb still change her. but whores are still whores.

She never liked you. OP can decide how important a traditional relationship is to him on his own. Asking for advice on such a subjective matter is pointless.

I feel you bro. But don't be the one who the punishment is issued to. Be the one to give it.

"And I will strike down upon thee with great vengeance and furious anger those who would attempt to poison and destroy My brothers."

She's not a perfect match if she won't be in a serious relationship with you

Attached: unnamed (3).jpg (288x512, 45K)

Words of wisdom. gotta put my balls on the table.

However serious and unfaithful are not exclusive to her. They are to me tho.

Then it's not a relationship, you're not her boyfriend and she's not your girlfriend.

You deserve better

Close down communication. Never speak to her again

-user, out

Attached: 0038.jpg (928x618, 66K)

bumpitllydilly

Attached: 1482560393414.gif (633x758, 106K)

She's my coworker; user...

Youre a stupid fucking cuck just fuck off, u clearly want to be her beta bitch

Wtf is wrong with you kys seriously

why so mad Iad?

Only a whore would want to fuck random people you degenerate spastic

Cucks who set themselves up to get cucked then act dumb and ask for help when it CLEARLY makes sense to leave the whore just get me mad

nice fetish larp, now back to Tumblr with you...

Not OP who answered who but valuable input ayw. Fucking the bitch to the bone and dump her when she starts annoying me. She'll never be able to enjoy a normal relationship ayw.

Don't agree to that user.

I wont. Either be faithful or fuck off.

ayw?
And yh man some girls are just hoes but cucks like OP dont get it and do the rational thing instead opting to be a beta cuck, betas have to exist i guess they just get me mad

Don't wanna get a bro mad. Tell me what to do.

Listen, this is the key

Right now in your mind shes perfect for you etc you got a connection and you dont wanna let go, ive been there but the simple fact is that she is a whore and has revealed that to you so it changes things, either just fuck her and take commitment out of it and pursue other girls or just drop her completely if you dont care about keeping her around for pussy till u find the next one who hopefully isnt a whore

ayw will fuck her to the core until i break her like she broke me

Leave her. You most likely don't fulfill/satisfy her and most likely never will. Time to move on, user.

>saying no
>thinking she wont just go behind your back
youre either a child or a woman. either way you are most definitely a dipshit.

Because she wants to fuck other people. That urge isn't going to go away just because he says no.

Yup. People don't change for your pretty eyes.

It's a shit test. Tell her no and also tell her that you'll leave her if she brings it up again or cheats on you. That, or take this as an opportunity to go out and fuck other women.

I'm not really into fucking other women desu. She would more succes with the opposite gender than I ever would.

Fair enough. If you want to make this work, you have to put your foot down and make it crystal clear that such behavior is unacceptable. Women need boundaries and someone to enforce them. That is one of the jobs of the man in a relationship.

I fell for this bullshit. You will lay awake at night wondering how many cocks she is taking. Every time you see her you will feel inferior to the man she was with last night. Every time you see the word cuck you will shudder and feel ashamed. Don't fall for it, block her and move on. Even if you say no she will do it behind your back.

>gf is a perfect match
>gf wants to have her freedom to fug random people

Pick one retard

Attached: viper.png (500x522, 129K)

She asked you to fuck other people because she probably knows deep down inside you're afraid of being alone and that she thinks she can have both a stable source of financial/emotional support and be able to fuck whoever she wants

prove her wrong dipshit

Attached: bitch.jpg (711x628, 73K)

Tell her that you like her, but if you aren't loyal to each other, then it's not a real relationship

>Only gf I have ever had says she wants an open relationship a year after starting to date.
>Tell her flat out no.
>She is extremely upset saying why can her best friend have a relationship like that but she cant?
>5 months go by.
>Guy comes up to us.
>Talks to us.
>Asks us about our open relationship and how many girls I get with.
>Wat
>Guy realizes my gf has been lying to him the whole time saying she was in an open relationship while fucking him on the side.
>Guy apologizes to me.
>Breaks it off with her right there.
>I dump her as well.
>Left her stranded an hour and half drive from home.
>Took all my shit from the apartment and moved back in with my parents 3 states away.

Basically moral of the story is if you say no she is going to do it anyway.

I don't really follow European politics, but why is her logo a Pepsi vagina?