Is anyone friends with moot?

is anyone friends with moot?
is anyone from 2003?

has anyone browsed Jow Forums from 2003 to 2018 every single day?

Attached: comfy.gif (750x750, 1.87M)

I was like 3 years old in 2003. I don't think I could even read yet much less know what the internet was

No and i wouldn't want to be a sellouts friend.
as for browsing it's been on and off over the years.

>I was like 3 years old in 2003.
yea are you 17 or 18
lmao
stop

Been browsing since 2004, don't post nearly as much as I use too as I feel the excitement of online conversation is gone and pointless.

Every thread on every board is the same as stuff that was posted last year and the year before and so on.

Attached: 1516267270031.gif (450x450, 1.98M)

Why would I want to be friends with him?
Learn how to leave people without remorse?

i mean people who worked him on the site. brainlet cunt

worked with him*

I browsed a bit starting in 2006 or so, but there have been lots of big gaps. So not me.

>is anyone friends with moot?
Not friends but I emailed him and got responses.

He owned a N64 and played Goldeneye.

>only people that worked on the site with moot can be his friends
you should have said what you meant first

i would email him but it isn't 2008.
who knows if he even checks his email.
probably gets 1k emails a week

I'm 18 years old, why do you ask?

Been on Jow Forums since May of 2005. I have never met m00t. Blows my mind that I have been on Jow Forums for nearly 13 years when Jow Forums was less than 2 years old when I first started browsing here. I still feel like a newfag because I still do not get this place at all.

Also from 2005. I feel so tired, but I keep coming back. I have slowly seen the IRC channels that I used to love dry up, the mailing lists shut down, the blogs 404. This place is still here though. Sure, it has changed, but there are moments when I go on some thread, usually on bant or a, and I feel like I am teleported back in time. Sometimes I wonder where my old friends went though, how and what they are doing. Honestly, I am not really sure if I even want to know. They emerged from the abyss, and to the abyss they have returned. God bless this wired.

Not the same user, but this is why I stay here, everything from before has faded as you mentioned, replaced or streamlined. Yet over all these years Jow Forums remains, this crumbling bastion to a time before. Marking an era of the internet that no longer exists. It's beautiful yet makes me sad.

>people born in 2000 are now posting on Jow Forums

>Moot
for shame, user

On a few occasions over the years I got several (You)s from moot ## Admin. Before (You) was a thing actually.

I want to believe, yet I know better.

lts a moot point

lts me Moot

>lts me Moot
>Moot
Who?

2008 here.

Kinda glad I didnt come earlier. I was stupid enough to start browsing at 15

This.
Who?

that's been a fact for over a decade

Salut boss man

l'm Moot

Do you have original brain damage?

l am the king of Jow Forums

Probably, I used to dance around the house as a child and banged my head into the wall many times. Also got socked in the skull pretty hard at school sometimes.

fuck meereeeee
sigh
wish i was 15 in 2008

I was 19 in 2008

No that Moot is a hoax
It is I the true Moot!

I am from 2008 and I have not browsed every single day.

I went a period of about 6 or so months where I tried to quit this place and free myself from the internet; clearly it didnt work. We really are here forever

I know I have as well. I didnt even think to screencap it; I assumed I would remember something like that happening.

>like tears in the rain

>moot
who's moot?

Yup, you're an user for life.

I've been on here since around 2004.

people born in 2006 are posting on Jow Forums

Right in the feels. I was born in the 70's ...