>things get flirty, I tease him a bit
>I confess to him I like him
>he says he like me to
>Sit next to him and give him bedroom eyes
>he tells me nothing can happen
>why
>"because I don't want to lose it to you..."
>confused as fuck at thing point, also very sad
>He says once he has loses his virginity, we could hook up. That he really likes me, but he wants experience first
>I tell him that's stupid and I don't care. I just like him and want to be with him.
>Tells me I wouldn't understand because I already had sex
>I ask him if wants to lose it to another virgin
>He says it doesn't matter, he just doesn't wanna lose it someone he likes, unless they were a virgin as well. But he's also okay with just banging any random girl.
>I tell him okay and I was going to bed

What the hell guys. Can someone please explain?

Attached: e6f.png (704x480, 342K)

you'll understand once you hit the wall roastie

>What the hell guys. Can someone please explain?

He likely has a problem with his penis.

being this steadfast in front of temptation, he truly was a righteous brother, god bless

You're a used up whore and he doesn't want to waste it on your stretched out hole, slut.

You need to pick a different guy like a heterosexual one or he is lying about his virginity either way

>What the hell guys. Can someone please explain?
go to Jow Forums
this is an Jow Forums thread

Hes insecure. He doesnt want to go from the virgin to the guy who is bad at sex.

hes a fucking legend

It is possible that
yore
ugleh

Attached: eng2.jpg (251x201, 8K)

He's insecure about being a dissapointing lay. Understandable, since the experience gap between men and women is growing bigger and bigger.

He is gay or you are fat and or ugly

DO NOT RESPOND TO (((FEMBOT))) THREADS DO NOT RESPOND TO (((FEMBOT))) THREADS DO NOT RESPOND TO (((FEMBOT))) THREADS
DO NOT RESPOND TO (((FEMBOT))) THREADS DO NOT RESPOND TO (((FEMBOT))) THREADS DO NOT RESPOND TO (((FEMBOT))) THREADS

YOU ARE THE SCUM OF THE EARTH, THE ONLY CRAVING YOU HAVE IS FOR CHADS VIRGIN COCK SO YOU COME TO US IN YOUR HOUR OF LUSTFULL DESIRE TO GET ADVICE? DIE ROASTIE DIE AND KNOW IN 50 YEARS NO ONE WILL NO YOU EXSISTED

For a serious response, hes probably self conscious either about his penis, you've experience others, or the fact that you've fucked before so you can tell if he's shit.

> "because I don't want to lose it to you..."
Oh you poor girl. I'd do exactly what he did in that situation. I'd be blunt and straight to the point. You've got to let girls down quickly and swiftly. How does it feel being reject?! hahaha. but on another note
> Can someone please explain?
He might think of you as a cute girl that he didn't want to taint with his urges. I used to be like him. I would see some girls as cute and didn't want to "ruin" them and others as hot.
pic-related explains it all.
The girl on the left looks cute and innocent, the kind of girl you'd invite to your parents home. The girl on the right looks like she has "experience" and he'd be more comfortable with her.
You'd have to be a guy to understand. What kind of man would sully a cute looking girl? WHAT KIND OF BRUTE!?

Attached: dif0f0r3nce.jpg (1130x836, 250K)

This. He denied you temptress! You were DENIED!!!!

Stop making her feel better. She got rejected point blank. The man slewith the thot. He is a righteous man!

/b/ tier feces. You arent even a virgin nor a bot and to top it off youre a female. I know Im trying to save a sinking boat here but you dont belong here so either just lurk or stay out

he doesn't want to scare you off by doing something weird, femanon

he wants to fuck you but doesn't want to get attached to you. he doesn't have any long term interest.

Not trying to do anything, just saying how I see it.

when the first post is also the best post.

wish I was good at creative writing nice bait nigger

Attached: 4353061-businessman-man-with-hand-gun.jpg (530x800, 79K)

not all people are the same. The man slewith the beast

My first gf had previous partners too and Id be lying if I said it didn't make me feel insecure.

Attached: 17f.png (600x874, 793K)

Not op but Jow Forums is unironically the most dogshit blue board on this site

Never recommend someone go to that redditor shithole

Why do threads like these exist on this board

Do roasties just get bored or what

desu they are just like us. Why else would they be here? pitting "virgins" while trying to gain their attention.
in fact, she's in a worse condition than us

The heterosexual-but-afraid-of-aids kind of man.

that guy's 100% right.

he will give bad sex, you will be disappointed and move on. he thinks he can save you for later and avoid this fate, but you will move on anyway. he should have just badly fuck you, get over the awkward moment he knows you're disappointed and move on to the next one. typical virgin line of thought.