Real redpill on college

>Liberal Arts
>Go to school as if it's an amusement park
>Everything is free since you have to be a diagnosed retard to not get a scholarship
>Classes are not pratical for the most part but all of them are actually interesting, it's like watching a popular psychology youtube video at worst
>radical feminists and black nationalists are a real clique but they do not have any authority and are really a group that gets mocked and bullied
>drink a lot
>I actually managed to lose my virginity at a one night stand with an indigo haired girl that had a nosering
>This made me less awkward around girls and I managed to get a LTR with a chubby 6/10 who's blind without her glasses
>you can go to a pool at the PE class
>memes and drama everywhere
>professors range from "laugh with" tier to "laugh at" tier
>parents don't bug you about getting a job (the best part)

Imagine pursuing a STEM degree and spending five zeroes yearly while learning boring abstract math shit only to continue to work a hard and uninteresting job after you graduate (if you're lucky, if you're unlucky you'll be in the same position as me, except I have a million bucks and few years spare)
People who major in philosophy or communications are not retards who think that it'll help them land a job. I'm having the time of my life and most of the folk I go to "school" with probably treat the "school" the same way I do

Attached: slut slam poem.png (1706x690, 481K)

Other urls found in this thread:

nypost.com/2018/01/23/oxford-university-let-women-take-more-time-on-math-tests/
twitter.com/AnonBabble

I like my STEM degree and the field I work in now but I cant help but think you are right.
If I had done something normal, at a normal uni with girls not a technical uni with >75% men, maybe I would have gotten a gf at some point.
Or maybe not,. what does it matter its too late now, I should just kys mself

You have a long, prosperous career as a starbucks batista, OP. Good for you!

She looks much better after

>being such a retard you don't get laid in high school and then finally get laid in college while studying a meme degree

The Chad path is busting your nuts and clowning in HS and then buckling down in college when the score actually counts.

Fucking basedboy, get out
Fucking normie, get out

AYYO THIS ROBOT FINNA GET SNEEDED ON

She does look better afterwards. All she's done is have a haircut and dye her hair. You're really pathetic if you think that qualifies as anything bad.

It's never late my friend
You missed my entire point, I'm happy about it.

You dont graduate from a decent career because of being lucky, you need to be at least average smart to get your degree, which doenst apply to meme/useless degrees. Have fun 4 years then serve coffee the remaining 50.

>Go to school as if it's an amusement park
>Everything is free
>Classes are not pratical
>drink a lot
>losing virginity and getting a gf
>memes and drama
>retard teachers
>parents don't bug you about getting a job
So basically a high school with older teens and young adults?

Of course you think you are happy, its like spending your retirement savings in just 4 years after quit, its going to be awesome the for a while, i cant belive ppl still go after useless degrees

Sir, you have confessed having lost your virginity on Jow Forums. This is a serious offense around here and I'm going to have to ask you to leave.

Our weaponized autism frogs will begin their RRREEEEE at you in 30 seconds. Thank you for your co-operation. The correct places for your kind are just right around the corner (/b/, /soc/, Jow Forums and Facebook).

Hair is nice, but the clothes in her thumbnail are no thanks

And if you are not smart enough for good degrees it is either have fun 4 years or not have fun ever.

the clothes are neutral as fuck

lol STEMlords just can't help but take the bait

Attached: 1424115749164.jpg (328x498, 41K)

>tfw I read this as STEMoids
also this isn't bait

>STEM
>Go to school as if it's an important stepping stone in my life to learn and expand my mind on multiple topics
>Everything is free because I also got a scholarship
>Classes are practical and teach me real world skills that I can immediately apply through writing progressively more complex and useful software
>No cliques or social life to worry about because I'm an autist and probable schizoid, not a degenerate normie who needs friends
>Never drink because I'm a responsible adult
>Maintain my virginity like Sir Isaac Newton did because I'm not a degenerate
>I can take walks around during breaks from my 2am library hardcore study sessions and breathe in the fresh air
>Professors are all highly intelligent and teach me a lot
>Parents don't bug me about getting a job because I already have jobs lined up that pay more than they've ever made in their lives

Imagine pursuing a Liberal Arts degree and spending 4 years of your life studying something replaceable by reading a well selected set of classics, when instead you could be studying something that will make you tons of money in fun jobs, where the companies are competing to hire YOU and you have MULTIPLE OFFERS for more money than you could ever imagine, so your life is easy because you can just stop even thinking about money as a thing and buy whatever you want whenever you want, your job is fun because you're doing what you love and are well respected because you're a professional engineer

Have fun with your degenerate Liberal Arts degree user

Attached: 1505778055543.jpg (1800x1800, 805K)

Not OP but what if I lose my virginity with a hooker. She was a horrible 2/10 pregnant latina and the experience was traumatizing.

Again with this thinking
>implying anyone can just go and do STEM
Would you rather not get any degree and dont at least have a shot ? I mean if you dont get into debt that is.

>preferring tumblr tier alt-girl aesthetics over natural cute
Fucking neck yourself faggots.

>hair dye
>artificial volume
>caked in makeup
>lipstick
>shaved eyebrows
>basic bitch
MUH NATURAL BEAUTY!!

>real hair color
>real hair straightness
>much less makeup
>no lipstick
>real eyebrows
>human rights activist
EWWW ALT GIRL, EVERYTHING ABOUT HER IS FAKE

Attached: QKgtIToolfw.jpg (375x500, 34K)

>natural cute
fucking lol xD

>A scholarship
>easy

How exactly?

People in liberal arts aren't very bright. There's barely any competition

What's your STEM major and why are companies lined up to hire you?Whats your most proficient skill?

a-a-a-advanced p-programming

Attached: tumblr_m814c76B0v1qb1ou4_-_Edited.jpg (600x600, 32K)

which langs senpai?

>this autist doesn't realize she's wearing more makeup in the im a slut video.
KEK KEK KEK.

Attached: 1496723763874.png (1180x1293, 575K)

Stop spreading bullshit. Most STEM is shit, by STEM you mean programming or something with computers. Just start saying programming as that is the only field that matters these days except medfags and some lucky other grads. Sure you can have easier time getting better job in STEM but most are useless.

I thought she had a beard in the bottom photo in the thumbnail.

C++ user-ku specializing in template metaprogramming and low level optimization

There is no competition. It's a complete meme and the easiest shit ever. It's like going to college because you don't wanna be an adult yet. The only people that aren't just brainlet kids messing around are those planning to go to law school after.
t. poli scifag

so is one language enough to get a job if you're pro with it?

>boring abstract math
LOL That doesnt even exist

Yes user. Except nobody really just "knows one language". I use multiple languages at work and you just kind of pick them up as you go along. If you understand how CPUs work and how languages are designed, and how compilers, interpreters, and runtime execution engines are implemented, then you can kind of just pick up any language in a given paradigm relatively easily. Exceptions are strange paradigms like Lisp or Haskell but those are similar to C++ template metaprogramming still.

It's not about your language knowledge mainly, it's about your data structures and algorithms knowledge and CPU architecture awareness

I bet if you work hard for a few years you can make 13.50 an hour at Dunkin Donuts. You'll have lots of black friends, good luck!

Anyone who doesn't deserve to be gassed can do STEM

Idk man my potential is pretty great I don't want to waste it.

If you think you're going to get anywhere without college, you're retarded. University and college nowadays is far harder than its ever been. Also, you've clearly never listened to Hi, I'm a Slut. Pro-tip: its not actually about being a slut.

>Starbucks Batista

lol

>22
>Math genius
>25k a year

I am truly miserable

I'm 23 and never worked a day in my life. You're doing better than me

>If you think you're going to get anywhere without college, you're retarded.
>University and college nowadays is far harder than its ever been
You think so because ?

all college is for normies and useless npcs

if american self employed or neet and suicide / neet and wait for inheritance to begin self employment or military are only acceptable career paths, college and wagecucking are for normies

>study biology
>get to look at rare naturalized animals/insects or skeletons from very close
>most of the evaluations are either captioning stuff you drew or dissections
>mostly just need to know a bunch of vocabulary
>no math
>get $450 a month, rent is only $100
neither of us' getting a job but my studies are better than yours OP

Attached: 1507563285356.jpg (153x174, 11K)

>450 a month
>rent 100

what the fuck? lol what country is that supposed to be like cambodia

Oh shit I chose the wrong major. I'm gonna be rekt. RIP

France.
I get $450 because I'm poor and rent is $100 instead of $200 for the same reason.
Rent's a flat rate by the way, I don't have to pay for internet/electricity/water. Downside is that it's a single room and I have to share a kitchen with filthy pajeets who have no concept of hygiene.

Girls aren't as slutty though. There's still a lot of qt.

rent here is like at least 1k for a place that isn't complete dogshit and you need at least 2k a month to live but some places wont take you unless you make 3x the rent

>self employed masterrace
>college is for losers and idiots
I actually dont want to live in your world, well if I would actually manage to stay alive in a world created and managed by self employed doctors and engineers

american wageslaving is dog shit I would rather kms

>study pure math
>tell people I study PURE math
>pussies immediately gush like Niagara falls; men immediately submit to my intellectual superiority
>300k starting with a Ph.D if I go into industry
>make a better programmer than computer "scientists"
>make a better engineer than engineers
I am getting a job and my studies are the best

>study engineering
>join uni's FSAE team
>surrounded with gearheads
>build race car, have the best fucking time of my life
>project sponsors waiting for uni to finish so they can hire me full time
feels good, but that's the only thing I do besides Jow Forums all day

Attached: 1454663276084.jpg (262x207, 22K)

youre fine with this because youre a rich normie.
if i was to do some meme arts degree, i wouldn't have any social skills to fall back on for getting a job afterwards. I need competence in other areas to compensate.

By voluntarily abandoning liberal arts, STEMlords have ceded that field to literal commies, justice warriors, feminists and minoritarian race baiters.

You have no right to complain about radical leftists at university if you're not willing to study liberal arts and challenge them (even passively) on their own turf.

t. conservative History major

>I get $450 because I'm poor and rent is $100 instead of $200 for the same reason.
your doing dollar to euro wrong or you live in the 3rd world user

Glad she became empowered.
Glad her feminism let her get naked.
More YouTube girls need empowerment.

Attached: Savannah-Brown-nude-10.jpg (800x1163, 83K)

this is a very good point
fucking robot telling me not original

You are a certified homosexual, user.

1 euro amounts to 1,2 usd
the dollar ain't worth shit anymore

Robots are gonna take all your possible jobs in 10 years

>he thinks individuals can reverse a demographic trend
Have fun getting blacklisted by the clique of your marxist (((peers))), faggot. Maybe you ought to look into the history of how western academia got turned into a kibbutz in the first place. This might blow your mind, but it wasn't the result of dedicated individuals engaging in honest intellectual pursuits.

>a grey t-shirt and black hair is now tumblr alt-girl
wtf?

>boring abstract math shit
>math
>boring
Sit down, brainlet.

Enjoy your lifelong mcjob plebian.

>anymore
Euro has almost always been more than 1 dollar you tremendous faggot. This is about an average exchange rate.

Attached: 20180421_190607.png (492x680, 29K)

>a better engineer than engineers
You mean you're better at finding a bunch of catalog entries and drawing a few standard shapes in solidworks while also managing to not make a complete mess of the 2d projection? Nice

>Euro has almost always been more than 1 dollar
>literally posts the proof that it wasn't at some point
lmao

With a few exceptions, I don't think any of my research holds the possibility of provoking leftist outrage because a lot of it revolves around middle eastern or asiatic peoples whom I am sympathetic to or is tied in with military history.

And as for the individuals vs. cabalists argument, its a completely one way struggle if no one bothers to put up a fight.

>I don't know what almost means
American education everybody

Unless you have a cabal you will get outcompeted, period. The kikes did it back when the white man still ruled the world, when most people were aware of both race and the insidiousness of (((clannish ethnic minorities))). Despite being outnumbered. Despite Christianity still existing. What makes you think a bunch of isolate faggots can dislodge them now, when you've already internalized most of their agenda?
pic related

Do you know what "almost" means?

Attached: 1509346402494.png (634x924, 101K)

I'm in med school with a full scholarship and enjoying the fuck out of it.

I would like a gf and all bit frankly between sports, the gym and studies I really dont have time ( and there's also the problem of me being fuck ugly)

bullshit they keep lowering the standards because of women and after women enter the real world they can't do the job. also explains why companies like google or telsa don't care about college degrees.

nypost.com/2018/01/23/oxford-university-let-women-take-more-time-on-math-tests/

>Study Biological Anthropology
>Easiest shit ever but half of the people I met studying it can barely comprehend half of it
>Look into grad school
>Few and far between with higher standards than fucking med school
>Look into raw biology graduate program at my uni
>Perfect
>Ask around the department to get into their lab
>Professor says yes because I did great in his course while doing my minor
>Sign up for 3 credit hours
>PhD student I'll be working with is cool and his research is interesting
>If I get into the graduate program, using this lab as a stepping stone I'll get to work with the professor more
>Did a fucking Anthropology degree but will become a Biologist
To be fair the only things I'm weak on from my Bio Anthro degree is mathematical rigor and maybe some random shit from O-Chem. The Bio Anthro professors put in a lot of time and effort to make sure I had proper lab discipline and could write decently

Attached: 1416323075312.jpg (256x256, 16K)

No. They just let brainlets like you participate too.

>better programmer than CS
Nope, all the scientists I've seen who write code seem to think that languages that support structured programming exist only to inconvenience them, and they refuse to break from using single-letter variable names like they're writing the formula on a chalkboard

bitter defeatism is the enemy of resistance

>I'm happy about it
Yeah, but some people are also happy about learning "boring math shit." Some people enjoy their "hard and uninteresting job." I really liked my science classes. Just because you find something boring doesn't mean others do too.

It's not defeatism, it's objectivity. Your efforts would be much better allocated elsewhere. You don't defeat a numerically superior enemy by distributing your forces piecemeal.