Fembots, what percentage of girls do you think are interested in cuckoldry?

Fembots, what percentage of girls do you think are interested in cuckoldry?

Attached: E1333391-CEEC-46AE-A17D-1878EC2D1E00.jpg (631x715, 122K)

Fembot here. I'd say at least 60%. I know all of my friends and I are all interested.

100%.
>t. totally a woman

Cuckoldry is not a fetish, it's a conditioned form of mental illness
90% of cuckold stories are made up by some miserable loser basedmilk sipping faggot
Kill yourself

I wish you lived in West Texas and would cuck me :(

What are you even on about, silly faggt?

You should consider suicide for promoting mental illness

>all of my friends
>fembot

>Women interested in fucking other dudes other than their S.O's
Surprising as fuck desu

not as many women as men, thats for sure

Attached: me evertyday.jpg (500x375, 47K)

>S.O
what's this?

>basedmilk
i'm so fucking glad the mods did this

Attached: 1522871542294.gif (639x720, 439K)

Significant other. Neutral catch all for bf/gf/husband/wife/any other similar thing you can think of

loooooooool onions

Can we ban fembot friends we know they're not real

This. Mods should filter "fembot" and "femanon" to whore/roastie/cunt or something. That would actually be useful.

>tfw no cuckold gf to lock up my useless cock and take my money
why live bros?

But really women hate this shit. Nothing will turn them off faster.

>He doesn't have a cuckold gf and big bull

It's 2018 people come on

help me find one and you can be teh bull

Kys basedboy

Cuckholding is for pathetic wimps that cannot say not to their gf/ wife, so they let her fuck other dudes. They will even lie to themselves to make themselves feel better. It is cheating/ adultery under the guise of a ""fetish"".

>Fembot here
You don't even exist, you also use that for attention. No self-respecting women respects a cuck. They are the worst tier of men.

Attached: fembots aren't real.jpg (1598x178, 58K)

Well I have bulled before in the past, a lot of dudes I met from Craigslist but that website is down for personals.

Have you tried FetLife or reddit personals yet?

Where are you from USA?

>Where are you from USA
I wish. Im from nz so too small to find anyone

>Well I have bulled before in the past
didn't expect that. Do the guys usually watch or what?

They love to watch, I have multiple photos and videos of me on their cell phones. It's been usually only white people with a few Latinos and one Asian couple. I'm Mexican myself but born in California USA with a big dick so that's the reason why I got chosen to fuck their spouse.

I have a small dick so I wonder if that's part of it. I love the idea of watching some big dicked man fuck my hypothetical gf while she tells me how much better he is. Are any of the guys into being humiliated?

Cucking is an internet meme. I haven't seen it in real relationships

lmao what a joke, fuckng idiots

Attached: femcunt.png (791x667, 511K)

So the couples I hooked up with didn't tell me if they had a humiliation fetish directly, they were mostly in their figured or fifties and I'm in my twenties.

There was one white couple that had a hotwife thing going on where the hubbie kept calling her a slut when I was fucking her then he fucked her afterwards and so it wasn't like a cuckold thing just a really sexual relationship.

There's a local 4channer I'm friends with that we've been trying to have me fuck his big booty Latina GF and he's into sph and loves the feeling of being humiliated even though he's only like an inch or two less than me. He's a buff bodybuilder type also so that's a thing

>socal
Why am I not suprised.

So usually older couples?
I guess I'm heavily into the femdom side of it. I'd like a gf who cuckolds me to make me feel inferior and useless. That's why I love chastity and findom too, it's letting me know that I'm not good enough for her and she's only with me for my money. Too bad no women would go for this extreme.

>There's a local 4channer I'm friends with that we've been trying to have me fuck his big booty Latina GF and he's into sph and loves the feeling of being humiliated even though he's only like an inch or two less than me
That's pretty hot man.

Yeah we went to the same high school but I graduated before he did so we're all younger.

What would work best for you is trying to find a mistress type dominant chick, I've seen a couple here and there but you either need to actively look for one online or have an ad up.

FetLife or Reddit are going to be your best bet, do you have a preference for women?

>Two friends who are dating and interested in cucking invite me to fool around with them
>fuck it why not
>thisisfine.png
>call it quits after 2 times because guy friend wasn't comfortable and did not enjoy it at all
>tfw they are now trying to do an open relationship and their relationship is a dumpster fire
>mfw they ask if I want in again

Attached: 1523050290347.png (327x327, 124K)

>what percentage of girls do you think are interested in cheating?

gee i dunno maybe all of them?

>a mistress type dominant chick
Aren't they all professionals though?

>do you have a preference for women?
white and truly dominant.

>truly dominant
to me at least. If she wants to be sub for a bull thats hot.

No not all of them are pros but it helps that you're into findom because at least it'll help that you're willing to support your girl while she drains you of your resources and only wants you as a provider.

Hopefully you do find what you're looking for but you have to be engaged since that's kind of slim pickings. A fetish website is best imo

Thanks. I'm not that hopeful but I'll keep looking