How do I drink alcohol if it tastes like fucking shit? I have a bottle of vodka right in front of me...

How do I drink alcohol if it tastes like fucking shit? I have a bottle of vodka right in front of me, and I can barely drink it. I sip and chase with a bottle of pepsi. Is there something I'm doing wrong?

Attached: drunk.png (500x362, 44K)

you just aren't a degenerate alcoholic. be happy

water it down. or vape it

Don't sip just take a quick gulp as fast as you can and imagine it's something else

Tonic water and a dash of lime juice. Use ice

Drink whiskey instead, beer is pretty nasty unless you're chasing after a feel desu

Mix it with sprite and/or juice
once you get used to it you can make stronger drinks

Try mixing ir with orange juice. Not everyone drinks it pure.

What you're doing wrong is drinking a drink that tastes awful. Vodka is a "neutral spirit" meaning it's just ethanol and water. So naturally it tastes like finger nail polish remover. Try something that has a flavor other than that of straight alcohol.

alcohol tastes fucking great i love it. had some scotch today. i need to stay away from it though to work on Jow Forums. at least have a good reason for not drinking alcohol and no saying wahhh it doesn't taste like my baby grape soda is not a good excuse.

use a straw.
It's gay as fuck but you're alone anyway so who cares. Bypasses your tongue for the most part so helps with the shite flavour

Attached: me.png (1152x648, 194K)

You get used to it. I still hate the taste of vodka, but I can glug it down when I want to get drunk, it's just practice.
Or try something better tasting, a fruity cider like kopperberg or old mout or something like that.

>go to pub
>order a quart

there, less piss in pisswasser

why the fuck would you voluntarily choose vodka out of all the liquors you could drink. whiskey and coke actually tastes good (imo). If you don't think it does it means you're a faggot.

stop drinking vodka. get a nice IPA beer or some whiskey.

vodka and coke sounds nasty as fuck

get the right mixes, or try a different drink that doesn't need a mix

Very few people drink for flavour (socially sound people). Keep drinking, even with chasers, until your mind associates that taste of alcohol with serotonin, and you will forget about your pepsi. you're not doing anything wrong, just uninitiated

Attached: 15216451.jpg (236x333, 15K)

This pretty much. Now I actually prefer the taste of shit whiskey and rum. Something about the burn and the disgusting taste gets me off

Try a flavored ale.

like you ever deserved to be pleased waste of shit
look at our princess here

Here's how you do it user.
Shot at a time with no chance.
Shot in a larger glass over ice.
Shot mixed with Pepsi on ice.
Shot in large glass with dash of water

>whiskey and coke actually tastes good

It doesn't taste good. If you're drinking for taste then just drink coke.

rum and coke tastes like candy if you mix it right. You won't get drunk very quickly though

Also pair it up with snacks like salty chips or maybe bitter olives.
Personally I like my spirits on ice and let the ice melt a little bit .
Pour about 2 shots into a small glass And fill with ice then just take a sip at a time

Probably because it's cheaper than most other liquor.

If you're gonna drink vodka straight you should just accept that you're doing it to get drunk and not because it tastes good. Gulp down a shot like you would if you were taking bad-tasting medicine.

Captain Morgan's spiced rum and mix it with an alcoholic ginger beer

Hold your nose when drinking it. That goes for anything with a bad taste.

OP here. Thats how it worked last time I got drunk. Eventually got so shitfaced I chugged straight out of the bottle, with a shit eating grin while I did it.

I'm just trying to figure out how the fuck to get back to that state. This tastes like shit, but I'll keep drinking.

You must still be pretty young. Men don't have too many super powers but one of ours is how our sensitivity to bitter stuff dies as we get older. Before long, you'll be able to sip on that vodka and not taste the bitterness and instead taste the robustness of its other flavors... which, in the case of vodka, really isn't much of anything.

god my stomach churns at the suggestion of this. I can't handle sweet drinks, let alone sweet alcohol mixed with sweet drinks

I'm going to try this. I love capn so should be good

practice makes perfect. It took a year before my brain was happy with straight booze

Attached: 152162514.jpg (1280x720, 88K)

Pepsi and vodka doesn't sound like a great mix. I haven't drunk much alcohol in my life despite being of age, but in my experience, vodka would be interesting when mixed with some kind of citrus or sweet fruit flavor (lemon, grapefruit, lime, orange, etc.), though I've had it straight with no issue. Whiskey is probably best straight. Rum is probably great with a chocolate or coffee liqueur. Beer is shit, and anyone who tries to say beer tastes good is already a few pints in. I don't know about tequila, I'm not Mexican or a party-until-I'm-30 sorority girl.

>this
OP here, I'm in my early 20's. Explains a lot.

Thought it would be more of a hereditary thing, if I'm being honest. My father was a raging alcoholic, so I figured I'd end up liking it or something.

yall are gonna want some run or whiskey to go with that pepsi, or some sprite or juice to go with that vodka.

vodka and cola is disgusting

Drink baileys. Doesn't even taste like alcohol.

fuckin gag on it daddy

I have a cookie I stole from work earlier, hope that works

moralfagging now. my parents were both alcoholics, so I followed. not worth it. if you have the right genes, you'll make your life worse. unless financially stable I guess. but I can't stop. makes life better, but maybe if I wasn't here from alcohol wouldn't need to make things better

Attached: 1526196581.jpg (719x583, 50K)

Chase it with fanta/other fruit sodas instead of Pepsi

vodka and redbull or rum and coke if you want to drink but hate the taste, honestly. both simple and great mixes. personally i mostly drink rum and coke

dont post anime ever again. thank you

Anime is welcome on my thread, you damn gook.

keep posting you glorious bastards, I'm getting drunker by the minute.

>do I have to post "op here" every time I want to say something? idk seems redundant.
>also sorry for the redditfag spacing, I just think it looks neat :^)

>Something about the burn and the disgusting taste gets me off
that's half of the appeal for me too, that burn feels so fucking good for whatever reason

>goes on Jow Forums
>triggered by anime

Attached: 1523241.gif (500x511, 759K)

Enjoy your drinks op one of the few things in life that will give us pleasure

Attached: 1526456651.jpg (1280x720, 84K)

>obligatory op here
why doesn't she love me?

Attached: trumpepe.jpg (480x480, 27K)

For me personally I like mixing vodka with mountain dew or orange juice, tequila with lime soda and whisky with ginger ale or coke

I do not like any of these drinks the most though, I prefer drinking lower percentage alcohol beverages because I consume it faster due to not being able to do shots very well despite being a huge alcoholic

Tonight I am drinking mad dog which is one of my favorite bum wines and also doing the tequila thing later, usually go with bum beer too like steel reserve or old english

Vodka always tastes like shit to me, my favorite is hot sake, white russians or straight jagermeister (tastes like black licorice)

When I first started drinking I started off with fucking everclear and I couldn't even stomach it without vomiting, it sounds to me you are really making it hard on yourself by having a horrible mix and vodka is horrible in general might as well be mixing dog shit, just go for beer or something my dood that became my staple in the beginning I used to get drunk off a single 40 of malt liquor but now it takes me more like 40 cans of beer, sucks

Being suicidal helps, everything that could kill me is good to go

Just skull it. It tastes gross at first but it's easy to down like 5 shots in one go which is probably all you need since you are new to drinking.

>>white russians
only ever had that shit once in my life, by far the best alcoholic drink I've ever had. Idk if it was because of the Big Lebowski or what, but it seriously tasted fucking delicious.

Attached: lebowski.jpg (573x430, 24K)

because no one loves the one who wants them humans are absolute dogshit

Attached: 15265454.jpg (680x578, 47K)

wanna talk about anime user? teheee, i love all your anime knowledge, im six years old and smiling

All degenerate alcoholics have their alcohol of choice.
I find vodka unpalatable but I can drink gin straight happily which makes my friends scratch their heads so yeah maybe vodka isn't for you--try brandy or gin or rye whiskey

is this related to all this "FBI" shitposting? I'm slightly drunk and confused

Attached: whut.jpg (485x318, 21K)

chase it with water not pepsi you'll feel less sick, or even better mix it with juice or soda

idk why this thread even exists seems like such an obvious answer

there is this revolutionary thing u can do mate..... get a glass... now this next step is tricky.... pour both the pepsi and the vodka in it Then drink that.

Attached: 1516111735758.jpg (480x318, 16K)

this man knows!!!! i tried one and it tasted sweet and fucking delicious i could pound those away all evening. If i had unlimeted money (degenerate alcaholic here) that would be all i would drink, but you need so much shit to make em vodka, coffie liquer and milk