Real white girl here. First off, I DO NOT PREFER BLACK MEN...

Real white girl here. First off, I DO NOT PREFER BLACK MEN. I really enjoy white men in general and tend to get along with them but relationships are about more than that. Sex is really important and thats where black men trump white men 1000 fold. Its not about tge size (although thats way better too) but the way black men sensually pound my pussy. White men at sex is the equivalent to white men dancing, its just awkward and unfulfilling. This is why i would never marry a white man because black men are so great at pleasuring me.

Attached: 54878768-5A0E-497D-8D5E-37277CCDA763.jpg (600x337, 41K)

Sage and report this cuck larper

FBI please youre drunk

op is a micropenis nigga

>real white girl here
The worst larp i've ever seen in my fucking life.

> but the way black men sensually pound my pussy.
That is true. White guys don't know how to love a women. You've got to give them that hard dick and thrust in. A good hard thrust. Slowly and sensually. You've got to break a girl down, sexually.
It's go hard or go home. Girls want someone that can fuck them to orgasm and then be attached. White guys are too afraid to be rough in bed, I take it

>This is why i would never marry a white man
Im fine with that
My problem is the burners who pretend they arent

>Real white girl here
larp much?

Attached: 1523096576594.jpg (791x1056, 389K)

i honestly wouldn't be surprised if this is 100% true. women are hopeless fuck them

>real white girl here

imagine being this retarded.

This is not how humans behave.

This is how robots behave.

Agreed. Being a black guy in terms of being cucked has no disadvantages

>only cuck other races, especially white qts
>don't have to worry about getting cucked because nigger women are ugly

Attached: 85a.png (990x1146, 963K)

i would pay money to meet you in real life. I am fascinated by what you would look and sound like. You are either a paid shill or you look like pic realted, there is no in between

Attached: Screen Shot 2018-04-21 at 10.59.16 PM.png (345x542, 277K)

This post is so retarded it can't be fake

>"I'm not mad white girls date black guys I just think its gross"

Really?

>its a "drunk fbi agent faps to BLACKED and drunk posts on r9k on Saturday night" rerun

You think OP gets high off this thread?

Attached: 4E8C0176-2749-4A05-87D9-E7446672A233.jpg (1280x720, 95K)

Its ok white boi you can lick my cum after i creampie your beautiful women

Attached: 6899AA17-8A03-4DD5-B72F-963528709148.jpg (1920x1080, 156K)

Why do you act like white women are any prize themselves? Ive had a better time amongst the other races than white women could ever provide. The only people that think you're worth anything are people that have never been with you. Just like how every time a black guy fucks a white girl he just leaves her on her stupid ass with a mongrel child.

Get over yourself. Youre more worthless than you ever could know.

>So what you're saying is

Weak bait

Attached: Channel-4-News-calls-in-security-after-Cathy-Newman-is-subject-to-a-torrent-of-misogynistic-abuse.jp (1200x630, 67K)

OP : I have to make these whiteboys feel inferior , muh big dick , muh superiority.

> tfw blacks still lived in huts made of shit 350 years ago
>tfw blacks didn't even invent or have the concept of the wheel 350 years ago.

Attached: blacklarp.jpg (300x168, 5K)

But white cucks make these threads cause they get off on the attention

but white people are the best dancers
unless you mean club "dancing" instead of the organised mass scale dance numbers