Jesus Christ, how cucked can you be?

Jesus Christ, how cucked can you be?

Attached: IMG_20180422_082411.png (1080x1245, 929K)

The fact that he didn't immediately cut off contact with the skank as soon as she turned down his advances says all that needs to be said. He deserves his loveless, four decades belated, settle-based marriage.
Also, FireFox thinks that "skank" isn't a word. Did the fags get to the spellcheck, too?

Let me guess he is happily raising her kids for her.

>36 years
How in the fuck could he possibly keep going for that long? Even a robot has more dignity than that.

Attached: Jags fan.jpg (341x500, 45K)

What do you expect? He's lucky to have someone at all. He would have died alone but instead she gave him a chance.

It is far better to die alone than live as a pathetic cuck unworthy of respect like him.

I found the article, and this picture seems kind of sacrilegious to me. I kinda think I know what he's going for, but it seems to be in really bad taste to me. I don't know.

Attached: merlin_136285968_c12f56a5-d0ef-4dc8-ae4f-2c9fb2d1cba2-master675.jpg (675x449, 40K)

Don't sympathize with the cunt, she didn't do shit but accept provider bux. She should be hung from a fucking bridge
But he is a fucking cuck and should kill himself holy shit

its not like he stayed sexless for 36 years

you really think whether you respect him or not keeps him up at night? you think hes losing sleep right now thinking oh that kid on Jow Forums thinks im a cuck, boo hoo. Doubt it. He's probably enjoying life, unlike you. Too busy worrying about where you stand on the cuck spectrum.

>Mr. Pantaleo, 50, had never been married. Ms. Jewell, 52, was a divorced mother of a 15-year-old daughter, Lacy Mae Jewell.
Yep. Only one, though.

disgusting. even comparing jesus who died for the sins of all to your pathetic doglike behavior...

What makes her a cunt exactly? She gave him a chance. Its more than anyone else has given him. And now they are both happy.

Damn hes a total fucking loser. I would kill myself if I was as pathetic as him. Even as a virgin I should consider myself lucky.

Haha are you in a similar situation to this guy?
Why are you so hellbent on defending him?

This honestly makes me feel better about my life. At least I am not him. I can't imagine being a fucking retard like him.

>t. Joe Pantaleo
Go to bed, Joe. Your beyond her prime used wife is waiting for you.

I hope he at least gets to molest the daughter

I've been going for 9 years now. Last I know of her is that she moved to an another country. Some time ago somebody with the same name came to ts3 and for a momebt I really thought it was her (I had given her the address and password years ago) and tried to talk to her to find out it was somebody else. Then I cried for some time.

what a genuine mongoloid. Why would you put up with that shit for a day, let alone nearly 40 years?

>she clearly settled because she knew how hard it would be to get back into the dating game after being out for so long
>missed out on her prime years
>can't have kids with her
>the father/ex-husband will ALWAYS be in the picture

Attached: dog ready.jpg (600x549, 34K)