Are there seriously people on here who have never even, at least, hugged a girl?

Are there seriously people on here who have never even, at least, hugged a girl?

Attached: 16400687-1034-43CE-B192-B6879766DFF6.jpg (614x389, 57K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=d4V0aD2PF14
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

You already know the answer to that, normalfag.

dont want to talk about it

Attached: 3e32ejfnuirsuhiew93.jpg (1280x720, 139K)

Yes, I have held a girls hand before but that was elementary school

>I jerk off to the thought

You guys are just in high school, right? It can be awkward sometimes, but you should just go for it when you see your female friends at school :)

Guys I think I have a memory of hugging someone a teacher forced me to in primary think I might've hugged a girl lads

Attached: shrek2.jpg (358x467, 16K)

I hugged a girl and kissed her cheek when she was leaving the hospital I was in. That's it. I never saw her again. That happened 9 years ago.

Yeah man I'm a 20 yo introvert. But girls online say I'm good looking?? I guess i can get girls if i actually tried

Good for you user, just go out there and talk to them, be yourself

Only hugged girls who were pretty much forced too, does that count?

> high school
those days are long passed friendo

Attached: 48b8356830860eb46d0d3f09de8a9257968a33645fe7e0a944d231b32afe6285.gif (320x240, 99K)

I kissed a few girls in middle school and hugged several in highschool. Still handholdless virgin tho.

I made out with one once at 18, it was nice.

Attached: feels1.gif (540x371, 598K)

Does my mother count?

Origami.

earlier this year one of my tomboy classmates tried to hug me as I autistically pried myself away while my face was red as fuck.
I want it back
I WANT IT BACKKK

Now that I think about it, I have hugged girls platonically before. Guess I'm out of here see ya losers

the first time I kissed a girl I was 19 and I don't think she liked it
I shouldn't be allowed outside

>earlier this year one of my tomboy classmates tried to hug me as I autistically pried myself away while my face was red as fuck.
user, why did you make such a grave mistake? And why not try to hug her now?
As for me, I was once hugged from behind by surprise by an old classmate. I didn't appreciate it much at the moment but it's nice in retrospect.

I always say no
some of my girl-friends (not gf, never had one) always want to hug

If you don't mind, where are you from? I kind of have a thing for introverts. It's fucking adorable.

One time when I was 13 a girl from church gave me a side hug.
It was the greatest most intoxicating experience I've ever had and still remember to this day. Im 25

I don't know about other countries but in France we do this everyday.

youtube.com/watch?v=d4V0aD2PF14

Not really a hug but it's a pretty intimate now that I think about it. We may not do this the first time we meet a girl, but after that it becomes natural to do it

I just don't understand how people have never at least given a hug.

>hang out in group
>when female leaves say bye and give her a hug

Some of us don't live in places where that's normal

>first made out with a girl at age 5

I fucking feel weird talking to anyone about it. It always feels like I'm creepy bragging about it when it's just the truth.

Fuck you mate you got my hopes up for a Frogs and Feels thread. That image should only be posted by Barman.

Women aren't part of groups that contain autists

What do you do to greet women then? After the first handshake and meeting i'm not shaking their hand again i'm going to hug them unless its a business situation.

Ok but never once in your life have you ever been in a group where there was a female?

Not one close enough for them to hug me

Unless it's something formal we don't even shake hands, we just use words.

Does hugging a relative bigger than me with 10 years count?
Also was about to get a hug from a girl from my church when I got nervous and ran.(she was joking with me )
Being a robot is wonderful.

My mother used to give me a hug occasionally back in the days

There was this girl in high school that was always nice to me even those I was a shy, awkward, beta. She gave me hugs all the time.

Your a qt Lindsay :^(

Attached: brown.jpg (480x640, 22K)

I fucked like 50 hookers. Did bareback, did fullnight. Did cuddle with some.

what kind of hug are we talking about? girls hug all the time for sympathy and friendship. A better question would be to ask about kissing, as that implies attraction and desire for intimacy from the female.

once in middle school at the end of the year a girl hugged me. I'll be twenty soon and lightening hasn't struck again

Attached: e82408ba-4982-4494-83ed-e3ff530c85d3..png (483x487, 196K)