Making connections in uni requires social skills

>making connections in uni requires social skills
>making any decent salary in a trade requires you to network or start a business, both need social skills
>doing well in a medical profession requires social skills
>only options for a sperg are to become something dead end like a bricklayer or wipe old folks' asses for a living
How the fuck do you get past this as a robot?

Attached: fab5e92b4f3d1719a80ecf7f07501ced9a8759fb9f070e4a612e4a275ec02909.png (640x480, 301K)

get social skills

Learn how to trade forex. You won't have to talk to anyone.

Attached: Screenshot_20180419-195855.png (720x1280, 1.05M)

You don't

Drop out of society if it does nothing beneficial for you

Become your own person, be free. Don't wipe the asses of old people until retirement. Focus on wiping your own ass.

Or you know, programming

Develop social skills. Like every other skill in the world they're learned and developed through practice. They come more naturally to some, but regardless you still need to develop them. You can practice and learn them along side your other skills you're learning when starting a career

too bad developing social skills is the gayest, fakest shit ever.

get ready to do a shit ton of fake laughing, fake nodding, fake agreeing, pretending to give a shit about this blood bag before you, basically, get ready to pretend every single thing you're about to do.

also, everyone in this thread is a faggot. who the fuck would even tell someone to "develop social skills", a therapist? buncha retards.

>who the fuck would even tell someone to "develop social skills"
OP's literally boils down to "everything in life requires social skills and I have no social skills what do." Develop social skills is the most obvious answer.

well OP is a dipshit.
did you consider that?

Most of the time when I speak to people in social situations, I think I give off the impression of "I don't want to know you. I don't care about you. Leave me alone". I don't actually think that but I'm awkward and find it hard to orient myself, especially in a work environment and talking to people above me.

I have no friends at the moment.

This, everything about being "social" seems so fake and forced to me. I honestly don't understand how normies live like that, constantly being fake around each other for the sake of getting along or advancing yourself in life.

>>making any decent salary in a trade requires you to network or start a business, both need social skills
WRONG

Humans are literally, objectively, social prime apes. There's nothing fake about socializing, it's what you're biologically designed to do. You guys are just edgy spergs and think social skills means being overly agreeable and passive. Disagreeing with someone or letting them know they need to shut the fuck up and are boring the shit out of you, whether you do this subtly or overtly, require social skills just as much, if not more, than agreeing with someone. Being the tough guy people respect and seek the approval of is as much from social skills as the social butterfly that everyone wants to hang out with.

>gay doctor phil lecturing
you are literally, objectively, a fucking dumb ass and rambling about shit that no one was talking about.

you can't disagree with people like that in the workplace.
i need not say anymore, you're just retarded and stuck in Jow Forums memespeak.

You even need social skills for that now. And programming is too hard anyway.

>rambling about shit that no one was talking about
we're talking about the importance of social skills user, try to keep up

Then why doesn't socializing feel natural?

I'll go ahead and blame autism but don't think people like me can ever develop real "social skills" on the level of a normie without sacrificing the comfort of themselves and others.
I'd be much happier if I could just fuck off and be alone, just as society would be glad to have me fuck off, being a sperg.

>whaaa social skills are to hard
>whaaa non-social skills are to hard

Have you considered investing in knee-pads?

if by "we're talking" you mean: you're rambling to yourself about irrelevant stupid shit you think in your head, then yeah.

>e-thugging on r9k
do you just sit on r9k all day and reply to everyone who complains about something?

>Then why doesn't socializing feel natural?
because you're doing it wrong. Being overly agreeable and lying about your intentions and feelings is bad social skills. Social skills are about being tactful and diplomatic, not about being fake.
>don't think people like me can ever develop real "social skills" on the level of a normie without sacrificing the comfort of themselves and others.
You can't develop ANY skill without sacrificing your own comfort. You should not value your comfort above your growth as a person.
>I'd be much happier if I could just fuck off and be alone
I'm not going to pretend I know anything about you as a person but you decide if that's genuine happiness or if it's just easier and you don't want to try something hard.

>thinks he's talking to the same person

brainlets stop posting please. if you can't figure out not everyone on here is a hivemind, then you definitely shouldn't be acting like you know what you're talking about.

For robots having trouble, somebody once told me that if you want to be good at conversations you have to let people talk about themselves. Since everyone is a selfish attention whore and can go on for hours about their interests you just let them do that, ask some questions, and occasionally reply something short and related to the topic. Ez way to be rid of the socialization jew while still appearing social.

Attached: 1430498802138.jpg (1222x1765, 644K)

I do when someone is a whiney bitch who complains about every reasonable solution presented to them. If they just was to whine, they should become a trap and get some girlfriends to talk to.

Are you legitimately retarded? I responded to the specific things in the post I was replying to. Nothing I said assumed the poster was the same as any other post.

>losers trying to call losers a loser
you probably jerk off to traps.

Why do people who have never had issues with social skills or interaction with people think they have the right to tell us anything? Its the same as people that have sex regularly, then turn around and say sex is overrated to adult virgins. Drives me up the fucking wall. Normals will never know our struggle, they might as well live in a different universe.

Attached: 1506874290264.jpg (1034x1033, 155K)

>I'm not going to pretend I know anything about you as a person
>Social skills are about being tactful and diplomatic, not about being fake.

how do you know he's being fake? where did you even get that?
anyway, who do you think you're lecturing?

>how do you know he's being fake?
right here
>Then why doesn't socializing feel natural?
idiot

Why would I do that? I get my dick sucked on the regular.

i'm sorry but that doesn't prove he's being fake, kek.
Dr phil please kill yourself, you don't know shit.

sure ya do kiddo.

Why do people who refuse to improve themselves to meet a challenge assume everyone who passed that challenge had it easy and didn't have to try?

you're as obnoxious as someone calling a successful person privileged and completely ignoring the sacrifice and struggle they had to achieve success

>I'm so butthurt about being criticized I'm going to pretend the opposite of natural isn't fake
kek enjoy picking fights on the internet user, seems fun

Attached: 1520937152326.png (1440x1557, 738K)

too bad the people who "pass the challenge" need more attention from r9k, kek.

you're just as sad, buddy.

just because he said it feels unnatural doesn't mean he's being fake because the opposite of natural happens to be fake.

it's like i'm talking to a 13 year old right now, wtf.

See what i mean. Being a true robot is so foreign to your average normal such as this they honestly think your average person has to go through even half of what we have to put up with daily for years.

Attached: 1469743252438.jpg (300x300, 25K)

>just because the opposite of natural is fake doesn't mean he's being fake when he's being the opposite of natural
so this is the power of cognitive dissonance

Attached: 1511408884158.png (586x578, 37K)

the most obvious answer is to end one's own life in response to this dilemma

How do you pay the bills like that?

unironically this
crypto also

this happens everytime the dipshit realizes he's an idiot.
go ahead and keep posting the "i'm a dumb ass" meme pics.

I know right
Fuck humans are babies. People never stop being influenced by emotions and personal preferences even for serius matters like who gets that job or favour

>see this is what I mean you're just not as big of a victim as me, check your privilege

You're not. If you went through even a small percentage of what your average true robot has to go through you'd be singing a different tune right now. But because you've lived a perfectly normal well adjusted life you are ignorant.

>People never stop being influenced by emotions and personal preferences
You're not wrong unless you think you're magically an exception to this rule

>He fell for the crypto meme

Good luck making a cent while the big guys like Soros are playing.

>wipe old folks' asses for a living
How does that not require social skills?

You don't have bills if you live off the grid

i got in a year ago and alr made money
its not too late now desu institutional money isnt in yet

>your white privileged makes you completely ignorant to the struggles of disabled jewish trans poc check your privilege

Develop social skills you retard.

Yeah, not arguing about the past.
I started with crypto back in 2012, and have made a healthy buck since.
However, I have much more trust in the regular stock market, compared to crypto.

forex is way safer but imo robots shd have decent starting capital before going into forex n crypto's a great way to do just that

I'm aware of it but I don't have the power to make my decisions important
And I try not to be influenced by emotions in serius matters

>And I try not to be influenced by emotions in serius matters
you fail, just a heads up. You're a living primate making decisions with a physical biological brain full of chemicals. There is no such thing as an unbiased thought that's free from emotions, it's physically impossible

become a programmer. if you can fake social skills just for the interview, you're sweet. i barely talk to anyone at the office besides my boss who's also a sperg