Greg

>be 6th grade me
>have friend greg
>we were both extremely autistic but we were young so neither of us really noticed it
>we would talk about things like animal crossing and other Nintendo games
>he fails and I don't really see him much more after that
> present day
> i grew out of autism when I entered hs
> senior In hs
> I hang around niggers that are on my team ( I play basketball)
>Greg is now a freshman
>he sees me like everyday in the hall and we have the same lunch period
> he's tall, pale, pasty, messy hair , and wears dragon ball super shirts
> he would go up to me every single day and ask " hEy mAn cAn i boRroW yoUr ninTendO 64 so I cAn plAy BanjO KazooiE"
>Its not as constant now, but it's like every week now
>My niggas keep laughing at this and tells him that I have the Nintendo in my bag so greg could look for me later and get it
>I've been starting to take different routes in the hallways to class to avoid him, but I can't because I'll be late
>it doesn't seem like that big of a deal but I really don't want to associate with that loser

I really don't fucking know what to do about this. Since he's autistic and beta I though maybe you guys could relate and tell me how to get him to fuck off
I don't want to be a dick though and have to beat him up or yell at him, I can't take another semester of this
>inb4 underage
I'm 18

Attached: 20180422_105146.png (770x720, 495K)

stop being a little beta faggot yourself, man up and take this guy under your wings chad

>tfw name is Greg
People always call me Craig by mistake.

What do you mean take him under my wings ?

Oh go fuck yourself. You're still autistic at heart, that's why you're here. Help the dude.

This comment right here is proof you're still autistic, you don't get expressions.

Im not autistic, I grew out of that

Tell him to leave you alone

if you're on Jow Forums you're still peak autism, sorry not sorry

Nah i had the same shit, all of a sudden i thought i was better then the autistic people because i could bench 2 plates and ran cross country.
He's autistic but he's cooler, and more authentic then the stupid niggers you hang with.
>Fuck those stupid niggers, and just talk to the damn kid you fucking beta

Attached: 1524168879786.jpg (750x977, 79K)

He's loud and annoying, I want nothing to do with him, I just feel bad because he has no friends and sits at lunch by himself so I don't have it in me to tell him to fuck off directly

sounds like you're just a soulless social-climbing type, if you're that sociopathic anyway then you should just tell him directly to fuck off

Implying that Jow Forums has no normies at all

Well then you know how much it would means when you talk because no one likes him.
That's what i did in high school and i felt better for it.
You're a asshole and this kid with no friends that no one likes just wants to talk to you in the fucking hallway and that's to much for you.
>I talked to these kids because no one else would, be a good person and do the same beta

Attached: HOLY .jpg (312x380, 17K)

Nigga since when Is it a rule I have to be friends with everyone I talk to, i don't like the dude, I don't want to talk to him about nintendo and anime because I'm not into that shit anymore
I just want a way I can politely tell him that I want him to leave me alone

Fuck you, ditching your friends when you get new ones is scummy as fuck, just lend him your n64 you twat.

someone can be a normie without being a sociopath

LOL "everyone you talk to" ok sure faggot whatever you say

Attached: o rly.jpg (563x542, 32K)

God damn you're such a beta faggot, just say Nintendo is for faggots and tell the cunt to fuck off.

He is stuck with the mind of a 12 year old, I can't be friends with someone like that
You wouldn't understand

you don't have to be friends with someone to give them a nintendo