Suicide

Okay so I legitimately think I am going to kill myself soon, possibly even tonight. I was probably going to use a belt and a door as I have no gun or any rope.
My main issue is this: I live alone and would rather not have my mom find my body after a couple of days and likely being a bloated mess. Is there a way I could like call 911 and have them check on the apt after I passed away?

Attached: 1523742675991.png (389x122, 37K)

Don't use a belt, that's 96% going to fail. Just go out to Home Depot and buy some rope instead, it's much more guaranteed.

Go hang yourself in the woods rather than at home dumb dumb

I am neither going to talk you in or out. Please give details and reasons so we can discuss as wise gentleman

Ah yes, a true gentleman

Attached: fedora tip.gif (312x250, 1.9M)

bro not gunna tell you not to as im suicidal as well.

But do it properly, family is only reason I havent killed myself.

why dont you take pills and hang yourself, you dont want to turn into a retard after failed attempt bro

Attached: 486f940fb60bcf5ac3c64c2843cd14f6.jpg (480x591, 47K)

Go to Switzerland and kill yourself there.

Heyooo. And a tip of my fedora to YOU sir

I mean it worked out pretty well for Robin Williams and Chester Bennington

There is always potential of getting caught doing that. I don't have much motivation to go on a road trip to leave the city.

I've been on over a dozen different antidepressants, 20+ ECT treatments, and a slurry of antipsychotics. I'm just spent.

I've always thought of a double tap. What pills though? I think the most lethal stuff I have is Ambien or Temazepam

Do that helium tank thing in a dumpster. Make sure you don't have anything to identify yourself when you do.

Where would you even get the helium? It seems like a lot of time to talk yourself out of it.

If you do it right, hanging yourself should snap your neck, killing you instantly. You get off the phone with 911 and 5 seconds later you are dead.

If you do it wrong you slowly strangulate yourself, then they might be able to resuscitate you. At that point you'll spend the rest of your life brain damaged and on suicide watch.

When my moment will come I will leap from a tall building. Diving headfirst. It's scary as fuck but probably the most foolproof method.

Helium tanks fail too. You might not seal them properly, you might burst a lung because you fuck up with pressure, you might tear off the mask while unconscious (survival instinct is a bitch)

But if you are afraid of "talking yourslef out of it" fuck you. You don't deserve the release of death while still sitting on the fence.

>You don't deserve the release of death while still sitting on the fence.
Then why are you still with us

What about the Ketamine clinical treatments? Many people have reclaimed their lives. Also, sounds like you have a chemical deficiency. You may also want to try shrooms or DMT. Shrooms can actually rerout your brain so you may have options

Who said I'm talking about suiciding soon? I know I will be the one to end my own life, fuck getting old, but I have shit to get in order first, and at least a couple dozen years of relative physical and mental well being to enjoy.

I also know when I will make the decision I will not "talk myself out of it".

Psych was mentioning the possibility of Ketamine treatments. Never done it before so who knows.
I have done shrooms, acid, and DMT before and none of them have been good trips for me. Shrooms fucked me up for a couple weeks.

I second this
Doing acid fixed my shitbrain

Yeah, I strongly advise taking any psychotropic drug while feeling anxious, depressed or suicidal. It's not some mystical experience or bullshit, they take what's already there and magnify it.

Hey user,
If you have tpam lying around I would say have a bunch of that with some alcohol and try the belt.

Not saying you should end your life without having a bit of fun first. If you are ready to die you are free to do anything. That freedom can be a way the gateway to living for a bit longer.

I know that everything is pointless, and when you are feeling this way you have no desire or energy to do some crazy shit.. But at least consider it. Live with no consequence for a while and you might enjoy it.

Go urbexing, get really lit in public and make an idiot of yourself, do some random vandalism. Rob a store. It might be just what you need.

Attached: WP_20180416_14_19_50_Pro.jpg (2592x1456, 1.14M)

The line is much blurrier than you think. I'm realizing that the more I've been obsessing about suicide.
My default mode is to keep trudging through life without much thought. So when I snap out of it and have my moments of "clarity" (ie. Suicidal plans) I tend to fall back into the same system.
I'm not talking myself out of it per se, just resuming what has been comfortable enough.

Yeah I guess if I had the urge to do any of that I wouldn't be where I am now. I haven't watched a movie in over a year, played any video games for months, or even turned on my TV. Can't even really remember when I've intentionally listened to a song. My motivation and energy are just gone.

Thanks for the temazepam suggestion

I read this exact same fucking thread nearly every week.

It's usually just some angsty teen upset they can't get a gf tho.

Try the ketamine. It's worth a shot

Yeah I might if I lose the urge to an hero tonight. Just hope insurance'll cover it.

XTREME SK8BOARDING