Add a lonely robot from here just to chat with so he feels better

>Add a lonely robot from here just to chat with so he feels better
>Get back from my morning run and wanted to tell him good morning
>Good morning user I just got back from my run!
>"I bet your feet smell so good right now"
uhhhhhhhhhh

Attached: uhhhhhhhhhhh.jpg (1280x720, 74K)

dont be rude to footfags they cant help it

>Adding robots from here
I hope one day you learn your lesson, maybe when pics get leaked, or you get doxxed, who knows.

About 5% of this place is worth knowing, and it is not worth treading through the rest of them just to get at those small few.

Footfags deserve to be burned alive, they are in the same tier as furfags, trap posters and diaper posters.

I just wanted to be nice to him I dont even know how to respond to this lol
I knew some guys liked feet but the smell too?

>"user, this is not the good kind of weird."

what is it with robots and thinking they can say shit like this just because they met on Jow Forums? creepy fuckers need to get out of the Jow Forums bubble and understand that is not how you act.

Post his info here, he deserves to be crushed for his pathetic degeneracy.

absolutely not, he was being kind. they like a body part most people are ashamed of. they dont fetishise some messed up thing like glorified beastiality, mentally ill people or paedophilia. its a foot, get over it.

You need to fuck off back to your normie bubble where they all act the same.

Whats the issue? Should people with weird fetishes not talk to you? The fuck is your problem? You're talking to robots, not normal people, they have no idea whats acceptable to talk about, and you're just being a cunt to them, if you are pity talking to robots, just stop, because clearly you dont actually care.

yes, just like some people like the smell of ass.

I'm an assman. I wouldn't tell a girl her sweaty ass crack smelled good after a run. That's not kind it's fucking weird man.

>they like a body part most people are ashamed of.
Who is ashamed of their feet?

quad quads, nice
won't be original

nah you don't reinforce behavior like this. there's a reason people like that get dropped. gives them time to reflect so next time maybe they won't sperg out and throw out their sick fetish in what should have been a normal conversation.

I'm not that mean
It just shocked me.

we've only been talking for a few days

It's degenerate, pathetic and submissive. It's about the nature of the idolization, practical worship of it, romanticized and deluded. This makes it stand out as a degenerate fetish, this is why it's the same tier as furfags, diaperfags, etc. The behaviour displayed in those threads and by footfags is beyond a convoluted fetish, it's one of a warped pathetic mind, of submissiveness, of glorification of the mundane, exaggeration of reality. The wording and mannerisms are disgusting and repulsive to anyone who doesn't share the fetish, there's a reason why it scares people off and turns them hostile, but the ones who are deranged enough to have these fetishes will never be able to stand outside the bubble and look in, they do not know what they are doing, how they act, what they look like to others because they just look at the other degenerates in confirmation bias regarding being 'normal', whatever that is anyway.

tl-dr; yes, you DO deserve to be burned alive

ive met many people who think feet are gross, hate the smell, or are never barefoot. i find that really weird desu.

of course its not socially acceptable.

im not a footfag. im a female, and im not dominant either, i just think theres nothing wrong with being attracted to feet. what you said just doesnt apply to everyone.

Being ashamed of stinky feet might be somewhat reasonable especially if it's due to a lack of hygiene. But being ashamed of feet in general? That's plain ridiculous.

>i'm a female
You don't understand then. There's a reason why there is no female foot fetish community.

someone once stage whispered behind me "ew shes got her toes out!" because they really hated feet and i was barefoot. she was a bit ridiculous because everyone has feet? i dont understand it

How much do you run? Pace?

Post your contact info so you can send me nudes. I only have top tier fetishes.

and that reason is that male feet are generally less attractive than female feet. so are you saying that you understand better than i do and why?

I want a golden retriever so bad...
I'm originally sad.

I just do a comfortable pace around my neighborhood nothing special.

That other girl is not me but she seems to understand why guys like feet I dont really get it myself.

I know, but that doesn't mean I don't want nudes. Give contact info

Feet aren't attractive in general, some are just more repulsing than others. You don't and can't understand it from a fetish point of view because it's a male thing, it's a male mind thing. I am not being obnoxious and starting some sexist argument, I am telling you that you cannot understand because you lack the perspective, same a I cant understand period pain or whatever fetishes are female specific.

I already stated above why it is a degenerate, submissive, pathetic and creepy fetish, I can elaborate further if you are truly interested, but I don't feel like you are. In fact I feel like you are a footfag larping as a woman so to get an outside perspective on the thing, and initiated the thread so it can either turn to a footfag general, or get a discussion going.

Mine died two years ago, I'm still sad about it.

Nice. I just started running too.

Yup, that's ridiculous.

I know right? doggies are the best

Uhm I'm sorry but I'll pass

Do you have nice running shoes user?

Attached: stare.jpg (480x360, 8K)

my belief is that feet are attractive to those who have a foot fetish, in the same way other female body parts are attractive to men. i cannot feel attraction to feet because i am female (and do not have a fetish for them), but i can appreciate that they may have nice lines to them. in the same way, i do not feel attracted to breasts, but society and the media have allowed me an insight into what is attractive about them. if foot fetishes were to be normalised, more people would understand what attracts people to them.

That is the worst part of be a dog owner...
You don't want other dog, right?

I have a Mizuno one. My second one actually. I like them, so I think I'll stick with the brand for a while.

Dogs are pure unconditional love.

It is attractive to them because it is NOT normalized, it's almost like a mental game of exclusivity which most footfags don't even realize, it's also majorly about the nature of it and how something so simple and in plan sight can be fetishized, the fact it's hidden, the fact it's not exactly normal, the notion that the appreciation of feet can be hidden and exclusive adds to the freakshow of a fetish. These guys don't wank over the lines of a foot, they wank over it due to many varying social complexes, some of which are subconscious completely.

It isn't the same as liking breasts, where there's an evolutionary and innate reason for it, it isn't like finding fit people sexy, etc. Furfags, futfags, diaperfags are degenerate in their own special way, but all equally degenerate.

Yes but what I dont get myself is they serve no sexual function but I'll try to understand for him.

I just use nike ones.

Everyone hug your doggos right now.

Attached: starewr.jpg (868x322, 64K)

Fucking run away now, weirdos get weirder.

I love every girl's feet!

Attached: 13313.jpg (502x393, 34K)

I replied but I changed the subject.

im beyond the point of caring about degeneracy. and if its within a healthy relationship i dont care whether my boyfriend has one or not.

thats very nice of you user, i hope he isnt too creepy about it. if you tell him youre not comfortable talking about feet like that then hopefully he may understand?

>im beyond the point of caring about degeneracy.

Why the fuck did you reply to me then? You deserve the shitty life and relationships you will get for having no sense of dignity.

Please marry me thank you in advance please respond.

>it wasn't his fault because he doesn't know what he's doing, stupid and off putting behavior should be excused
Good quads, bad post.

If you're a girl, let me lick your feet!
666-7354

Attached: 1336017610570.gif (352x290, 1.98M)

MISTAKE DETECTED

Tell him that was a retarded thing to say. Robots are stupid - you have to be direct and blunt with them. None of that "uhhhh thanks that's weird" garbage most neurotypicals are obsessed with, just a firm "that's a pretty weird thing to say and you should probably stop doing that." If they mean well they'll apologize, perhaps give a bit of reasoning as to why they did it and attempt to not fuck up again. If they don't own up to their autism, they're not worth trying to fix.
t. aggressively self conscious user who wishes more people dropped the incessant fucking subtext

Attached: image.jpg (640x1136, 80K)

I just sorta changed the subject and he was fine
maybe he was just horny I can understand that

cute puppy

I thought about unadding but it made me feel bad

Attached: rtutr.jpg (755x429, 42K)

>>Add a lonely robot from here just to chat with so he feels better
Where do I find people like this?

I am a footfag too but jesus christ, you don't say shit like that unless you are already fairly intimate with the person. Not into smell shit but I always play with feet, just don't bring it up though, that weirds people out. You should run from this person.

Anyways thank you all for replying to my thread and stuff
I'm about to hop in the shower now i'll brb

Attached: uhhhhhhhhhhh.jpg (1280x720, 131K)

>tfw thinking about shoving all the toes on a girl's foot in my mouth at once and letting them be my tongue's playthings

Attached: 1476452479525.gif (250x250, 1.82M)

>Femanon is naked right now.

We got her boys.

Attached: ez.jpg (550x550, 38K)

You are talking to social outcasts that don't know how to communicate with others well and base a large part of their vocabulary on Jow Forums culture.
Instead of reinforcing their fears and ideas of being useless and that the world is against them by cursing at them and complaining about them, you're better off explaining to them where they are going wrong, and why.

It's hard to learn these things if your social growth was stunted. I'm also trying to improve, but every time people in real life call me a weird or stupid guy, my feelings of hatred and despair only grow. If you want them to to be normal, being mean is not the answer.

Sometimes I do, but not really.

Your loss.