How Chad is your dad?

How Chad is your dad?
Mom?
My parents were textbook Chads, banging as soon as they could and making 2 kids before dropping out of high school, just to become dealers and prostitutes long enough to feed me.

Attached: 1496489455527.jpg (619x453, 28K)

My dad was a shy beta. He somehow though ended up marrying my mom who was a cheerleader. Then he basically ignored her and they got divorced lol.

My dad lived in his moms basement, met my mom barhopping and they ended up together lmao

My mom owned her own house, had a government job and was doing really well for herself. My dad moved in with her, took over the basement, always invited his neet ass friends over to play mario (NES) in the basement.

One day she kicked him out and broke up with him, he came back crying a few days later with flowers and she took him back. They ended up moving to some hippy town in the middle of nowhere, she had to quit her job, and my dad didnt make enough money to do much. He lies around watching TV and smokes pot in "secret".

Im surprised they are still together after 30 years desu. My mom was a very independant and fun loving woman and my dad neeted his way into her life and fucked it up. I rarely see them show affection, other than kisses goodbye, and she constantly complains about his habits.

So I have my dad to blame for my issues

My dad is a freaky cross between a Chad and a manlet
He's got two black belts in karate but he stands at 5'5"

My dad punched a Chelsea fan in a big fight when he was younger ,so pretty Chad

>drop outs
>dealer
>prostitute
Your parents were not Chad and Stacy. Your parents were drop out failures. Bottom of the barrel tier. Just because two absolute failures manage to make a crack baby doesn't make them somehow popular or good people.

mom was ultimate stacey
father wasn't super chad , like very sophisticated/intellectual version of chad

I'd punch a fucking Chelsea fan in the mouth today

your dad shows that there's hope for all of us, user

He's getting old now, sure he'd still love to though

I think my Mum is very naive and that's how she ended up with my Dad. He originally had a job and a house so she didn't work, but he gave it up for some pie-in-the-sky self employment which kinda left the family high and dry. Dad doensn't have friends, so it runs in the family.

They were both really Chad in high school, Mom was cheerleader/dancer dad was grease head with big cars, they both dropped out their senior year to run across the country and fall into like 3 pyramid schemes before becoming the scum they are today

My dad is a tall lanky fella. I don't think he was ever a Chad, but I think he was a well-liked guy. He still lives the small town where he was born and where I grew up as well. Everytime he leaves the house, he ends up having to greet someone ever 3 minutes. He often gets called Foreman/Chairman because he was head of the local sports union in his younger years.

My dad was an autist, still is.

My mom was a black stacy in high school, she had a lot of friends and was good at sports. Now she's a single mother :^)

My parents got married in their 30s. My mom was probably a "fembot" since she grew up poor and had a lot of health issues. My dad is kind of Chad. He's tall, good at most things (except using a computer, but he's 58) but is also very shy.

Dad's omegachad. Will literally say anything to anyone. Not scared of fighting either, has his fair share of almost killing people in fights with him literally curbstomping some kid when he was younger. He owns a business now so pretty chad overall, however my mom was a stacy but she turned to drugs after i was born so my dad left her.

Also I am a chad cause of these based fucking genes. However I am sort of mentally ill cause my mom was a schizo.

I never even thought about this.

Dad was Dutch immigrant to Australia, smoked and grew weed. Surfed. Was constantly unfaithful to my mother even since their engagement party. Ended up being a plane engineer at Qantas.

Mother worked at banks and became a receptionist for eye doctors. Always focused on career.

What category do they fit in. Just normies?

Both parents grew up in communist Czechoslovakia. My mom was a popular stacy who married some fuckwit at age 18 and lived with him in her parent's 2 bed 1 bath commieblock apartment until they got divorced in one year. Then she partied around until she met my dad. He was raised by a single mother who worked two jobs and went to military school, which got him into tech. My mom initially liked him because he was a cocky, tall bad boy who played guitar.

My parents are both quiet boring betas who met and married young and have reasonably successful lives. Me and my brother are both basically Chads, fucking girls and with 6 figures jobs.

Oh and as for mum she was the opposite of a Stacey both in looks and personality. But she is a massive hard worker and my dad still loves her

Yeah, just normies, but that's the best way to be IRL. Banging multiple women is still respectable.

Attached: normans.jpg (2408x1488, 303K)

>both parents are spregs
>so am I

wow what are the odds

Attached: 1480749541190.png (481x406, 42K)

Is that your definition of Chad?

Same with me, mom and dad were both 18 or under when they had me and we barely got by. Dad was a total fuck up and would lose jobs all the time.

Again, I was just shortening the story for your sake, they got their ged's and went to shitty community colleges for years until dropping out and turning into what they are now

Mom was a semi-stacy, from what she says she was always second choice but still popular with guys

Dad I really dont know, I dont think I ever heard him talk about dating another woman

How did your dad do this? Did your mom grow up with a fuckload of little brothers and deadbeat parents?

My mom was a Stacy and my dad was extremely Chad from what I've been told, they'd go out and party so much then fell pregnant with me at 21

Mom was a stacy
Women love my dad he is just not alpha enough to take action

Attached: 1473881357990.jpg (500x667, 42K)

Dad is a loose christian Vietnam Vet who hates politics and now lives out his retired career (69 yrs old) doing carpentry and handy man work. He taught me how to not be a faggot by instilling hatred for gooks in me at a young age. He is also super philosophical and taught me a lot through those virtues. I'll be sad to see him go, but he has made me into the man I am today.

Attached: 1523238986471.png (657x527, 168K)