Oneitis made her instagram private again

>oneitis made her instagram private again
WTF NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

Attached: download (1).jpg (220x229, 8K)

Other urls found in this thread:

github.com/RipMeApp/ripme
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Follow her then

Oojjhhhhhhhh

This, OP.
Pretty easy solution teebeeH

im gonna have to make an account for that. its gonna be pretty obvious that im stalker if im gonna start following her with account that has 0 posts right after she made her account private

Ease into it. Follow like 20 other people first and then follow her after 2 days or so

That's the most pathetic thing I heard this year

Wait until she makes it public again then download all her pictures for fap material

Or wait until she makes it public again and then create an account and follow and she can't remove you

should i upload any pictures to my account? im thinking of pretending to be some arab guy

im afraid that will take quite a long time

>Oneitis made her instagram private again
Either she's a pure non attention whore or she knows you stalk her.

Why not just not pretend to be anyone? I know just be yourself doesn't work but unless you just want to follow her from afar you'll need to talk to her like a person

Do people know if you look at their social media? One day I'll stalk someone's twitter or instagram, being careful not to accidentally follow, like, or screenshot anything. Then I check back the next day or two and suddenly the accounts are private. This has happened to me so many times that I just stopped doing it because I'm paranoid that they know it's me stalking their page.

Depends if you're using an account or not.

If you use an account she might have an app which alert her that someone regularly watches her instagram without following.

How the heck would it do that

me and my ex had an app like that and found out that we frequented eachothers profiles the most

too bad she ended up cheating on me with some chad who hit on her via instagram

There are these apps which allows instagram whores to watch their views per day and increase in likes and followers. It also allows her to see who visisted her page and she might discover a pattern.

speaking of instagram i made one but i just dont get it what is the point?

Well...

For men:
>Spying on your ex
>Stalking cute girls

For women:
>Fuel their attention organ
>Spying on other girls
>Spying on ur boyfriends following list

I havent seen her in 2 years and I never used any social media in general, it would be pretty weird

seek professional help desuu

I use tracker blockers, can people still tell if a non-instagram user has been on their page? I notice if I'm on a page a lot sometimes they will make it private.

Oh fuck. I had no idea that was a thing. I probably look pretty stupid to a lot of people then. Well, I hope they think I was just bored and looking through people's pages or something.

Attached: download (2).jpg (231x218, 7K)

To add.

In the case of instagram stories you don't even need an app to see who viewed them. Alot of girls are aware of people who watch their stories without following them.

So you're just going to surrender any chance you have?

so do you follow/stalk random girls or what?
who should i follow?

Oh yeah I knew about stories. I'm careful to just look at the previews without actually clicking on them if that makes sense.

I guess I'll just stop stalking their pages then. Probably for the better, usually lurking like that is a huge time sink and I always feel crappy afterwards

Follow people you are interrested in so it doesn't look like you only made that account to watch girls.

I've this weird thing of making detailed plans of how i can get connect to a girl through her friends and family members. It's a weird hobby.

can someone plz answer? can you see non-instagram viewers on your page?

Like people without an account? That would be impossible.

yeah, no account. I was just wondering if it collects hits from non-visitors, obviously you couldn't see who they were.

*non-members

Nah that would be Orwell type shit if that were true.

Instagram isn't allowed to track people without an account.

>Instagram isn't allowed to track people without an account.
That does not mean that they are not able.

Ofcourse they could. Every site can track the IP of every visitor. Would be extremely unlikely that users can get a hold of it.

I am so screwed. Especially since I stalk a girl that doesn't like me.

Attached: 1515596737238.jpg (960x902, 73K)

D-does Instagram notify you when a user frequently visits your insta?

Attached: 750.png (810x318, 211K)

yeah, you'll be the first or second one on "recommended follows" if she's not following you.

besides that, no if you guys follow each other.

oh fuck shit

My advice is to make a "burner" account for stalking others, at least they won't know who it is

U could just follow them
Thats not even weird unless theres history between you

use RIPME.JAR it works like a fucking charm
github.com/RipMeApp/ripme

Attached: 687474703a2f2f692e696d6775722e636f6d2f6b577a687349752e706e67.png (375x426, 41K)

Going to follow her. But my profile picture is just some sumb picture of not me. Should I change it?

Attached: E651C0D6E6DB4E4C8499C472CAD24EAC.jpg (505x550, 21K)

Depends on if you want to it to be your actual profile or a stalk profile.

Actual. She added me on my normalfagchat so I guess I have a chance

just give it time. they always come back. pls pay attention to this post