Everybody's out there taking advantage of the world's offerings and beauties...

Everybody's out there taking advantage of the world's offerings and beauties. You've decided to live your life in your mom's house browsing image boards and playing video games.

Attached: 1489552362562.jpg (484x497, 35K)

And there's no turning back. No redoes. You only get one life, one chance to experience teenage romance, and you wasted it

>Everybody's out there taking advantage of the world's offerings and beauties
What is beautiful about the world?

i just dont think its that great, im glad you do though, but then you are here as well making this thread so

I like beaches. But browsing image boards and playing games is still just as fun.

I don't mind the world much, but society is ugly and corrupt.

sorry but id have more fun staying inside and enjoying my time having fun finding new stuff on the internet and playing games then going outside

Attached: 1524175358035.jpg (650x488, 68K)

>tfw no gf
fucked up us
without a girl nothing matters or makes sense, you become nihilistic, angry, anxiety ridden, a perv, depressed, suicidal, lot of self loathing, self destruction with drugs and alcohol, no plans, objectives, NEET and so on...

>decided

No, but it was the best option because society and people suck.

im doing that right now dont worry, apotheosis here :3

How will we ever get a teen gf now?

I don't want to work knowing I'll still be that guy who has no relationships. I need more than just money in my life.

Maybe, but I don't like people in general, relationships seem very annoying, the thought of dealing with other peoples problems annoys the hell out of me.

>Everybody's out there taking advantage of the world's offerings and beauties
There is nothing out there for me. As I was rejected by the society, I chose to not partake in it. Such things were never meant for me.

This is the conviction of a man waiting to die.

Attached: e08v.jpg (210x240, 8K)

Resignation is the only way out brother

Attached: 1522044271576.png (633x758, 22K)

I just want to die in my sleep or get rich.

I don't care about it all anymore, because at the end of the day once I'm done smiling I always feel empty.

>As I was rejected by the society
this is the main point. It is not despite what OP said a decision.

Society has not rejected you, it has only shown bias and distrust in you, therefore you rejected it and its' ideals.

I frequently camp alone for peace, it's a good way for a beta like me to enjoy the world.

i am quite content in my squaller, thank you very much, and in my contentedness i am godly
take your projections elsewhere

Attached: 1462887546963.jpg (653x461, 29K)

normies gonna normie

dwellers gonna dwell

I disagree some people are automatically rejected from society. If you suffer from medical conditions incompatible with social life, you won't fit in whatever you will do.

In society i could at most be the loser who is the but of all jokes, the cuck that stays with a cheathing whore cause he wont get another chance, the friend no one invites etc. Why chose that over any other choice?

But I'm at work

when I go outside people can see how ugly I am and I don't want to ruin their day and I don't want to have my day ruined and also my feelings hurt so I stay inside where it only hurts my parents

the only two things a man can truly want

World offers beauty to certin people. To some people it only offers misery. Its like saying that african children are choosing to starve to death instead of eating sushi and caviar.

>just let them eat cake
Is now
>just let yourself enjoy life's wonders

Relationships are not that great my dude. If you can't deal with those emotions outside a relationship, you certainly won't be able to do so in one.

I haven't found beauty in this world.
What can be done about that?

I live my life having sex and working and browsing imageboards tyvm

Self confidence and by being comfortable in your own skin.

You are what you believe you are. Youre not a beta by camping my man.

Its not. You are a privillaged white male choosing to give up without fighting. You have a roof over your head, family and food. Some of us dont even have that. Be grateful

I didn't decide anything. Society did.

Stop playing into society
Stop subscribing to external dreams and sufferings
Start recognizing the life within you
Go do something
Anything

That's really just not true my man. Relationships have their issues but a decent one even with its flaws is better than none.

But I'm not. I have my own personal library and am writing my own books.