Why are so many older women single? How do we fix this problem Jow Forums?

Why are so many older women single? How do we fix this problem Jow Forums?

Attached: career women.jpg (863x839, 111K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=ljfrDwMQEmY
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

because of their hypergamous nature driven by their biological clock kicking their already constant need for adoration and attention into overdrive

Give women actual consequences for divorcing their husbands, instead of rewarding them unearned money via alimony

Because the age old tradition of monogamy died in the last century and both marriage and family are obsolete concepts that only survive due to inertia and habit. Within ten or twenty years the concept of a 'relationship' will have the same status that heterosexuality does today - an arrangement based on an obsolete society that persists but is continually attacked. I don't know exactly what the post-Gen Z gen will look like but it's almost certainly going to be a hellscape to anyone from the 20th century and many of age now.

An industrial wood chipper

>How do we fix this problem?
We don't. THEY HAD THEIR CHANCE!!!!!!!!!

Attached: 1523018430151.jpg (960x960, 146K)

They probably all batshit crazy

What I want to know is who these women even are. I'm a 29 year old male and every single woman I know my age is taken, except for this one mormon chick but I don't touch chicks with crazy religious beliefs.

I have no idea where these 30-40 year old single chicks even originate from. All the women in my life--women in friends groups, women in my family, former classmates, random social media girls--are taken. It's nearly impossible to find IRL single girls who are older than 25. These women who are allegedly single over 30 must be single moms or have literally no friends, no woman who has a group of friends is involuntarily single.

The 'epidemic of single women' narrative is completely overblown. They're not single, it's just there's 20 women for every chad and each one wonders why he's not marrying her, they don't realize yet that they are harem girls.

lucky you. I've occasionally had older women flirting with me, ffs. It's a ride that never ends. Girls my age see me as invisible. high school girls and older women like me :(

>Marie-Pier
>27
Bull shit

You have to remember for roasties 27 is the male equivalent of 35

Ooh...Caroline....

youtube.com/watch?v=ljfrDwMQEmY

i think he was saying that she's lying about her age

Its crazy how poorly some women age. I remember reading this article about some dude who sent this girl an invoice for their date, I was thinking she looked decent for someone in her late 30s. Turns out she was only 25.

Their standards were so unreasonably high in their early 20s that they couldn't find a guy who measured up, and have now gotten to the age where it's hard to even land an average guy.
This is the reality of what happens to all the super picky women who demand a guy significantly more attractive than themselves.

Which site is that? Badoo?

Women lose dating value as they get older which is the opposite for men as getting older increases male value

DING DING DING DING!!!!! You hit the nail on the roast coffin!

They spend their youth playing games and rejecting any average male. They waste all the time they have "thinking they can get something better". And when they turn 30/35 they learn that they were shallow cunts all along.

Once their youth leaves them, you get to see their true nature. Shallow, mean-spirited and bitter women. The whole lot!

Men on the other hand generally age better. In fact the opposite is true for men. The older we are, the more good looking and desirable we are.

That's what I summed up too friend. Guys only get better with age

Attached: george-clooney.jpg (750x421, 41K)

This cannot be repeated often enough.

Then they find 20 somethings to carry their carefree ride.

The government should tax men 90% of their earnings to pay all women so they dont have to stress about being old and single.

Sometimes I wonder if this is just one big echo chamber and we all have wishful thinking that women are getting their comeuppance later in life when in actual fact most women end up just fine with one of the million beta providers that have been ready to pounce at the first sign that she's getting desperate. Sometimes I worry that the harsh truth is that some people (mostly men) weren't really ever meant to reproduce, after all isn't that the whole point of evolution? Sometimes I worry.

You really want to live in a world where losers get to reproduce? Nature has a way of getting rid of the undesirables.

That's my point. Perhaps it's something we should just accept.

this is one of the most often repeated and ridicluous copes on the internet

No it isn't. Let me break it down for you
>r9k =/= real life
Older women have more experience and know that only Chad can fulfill them sexually. So they try to wait it out as long as they can whilst riding the cock marry-a-go-round.

Once they learn that even Chad has standards, they settle for betabucks. They could've gotten a decent guy in their 20's that wasn't a beta(not chad either) and settled with him.
Also uggo's don't get betabucks guys. Those guys usually only go for 5/10's and higher (that is if they're rich). Ugly women like in OP's image (except the woman in the top left corner) settle for ugly betas

So do I feel bad for women that turned down men because they're "some sort of gift", ha ha....no.

I want to lick anus of caroline

nope, you get caro's crusty dried up asshole instead

Because they all want their prince charming aka Chad and won't "settle" for anything that isn't at least 2 leagues above them.

I heard polyamory is getting more common. It sounds like bullshit to me, but then again monogamy doesn't appeal to me either.

Im a guy and i dont understand why though

Dont get me wrong i think its completely true but i domt understand why women are attracted to them physically

that is now my favourite pic

Yep just look at dane cooks nineteen yo gf

Attached: 300B7210-F418-4C0D-A680-588079030E23.jpg (634x594, 82K)

It's the same meme pasta except it's got lotr on it lol

Dane cook's not ugly. Even when he was younger

polyamory doesnt make sense to me
some use it to be sluts
some use it to describe having a good network of friends,, which is strange to me, I mean why not just say you have friends? I guess with polyamory you can say you fuck your friends but why does everything have to be so sex focused these days.. oh well it makes sense when you think of it, just sad we have to have such an impulsive world..

dunno, seems like the combination of tinder, male thirst, gibs, and meme sexual shit like poly, cucking, and hotwife has enabled old thots to easily continue being slampigs
>more good looking
yeah if you judge looks by the size of your financial accounts

they are used up roasties, they probably all have a bunch of kids from diferent parents, dont bother with them

I wouldn't mind raising a good wife for a good husband. That's the issue nowadays is that nobody gives a fuck if their daughter is a whore. I'd be proud of raising a decent wife for someone.

Yet here I am almost 30 with less luck than I had when I was younger. I'm not a NEET either. I think accessibility has diminished and now even if you find someone you're generally rummaging through the world's leftovers.

If it were simply the course of evolution then all the losers would've been mostly bred out by now. I don't think it's that simple. I get genetic variance but even that has very few extremes.

Go for a girl who is early twenties not your own age

Should have married a guy after college, or at least in your late 20's. You wasted your youth partying and riding Chad's. Should've settled for that one 6/10 guy..but no

Yeah I've thought of that too but at least most of the girls I've run into are pretty much the same. I'm not so sure anyone's winning this game, I feel like the so-called "normie" men just don't know what they're in for yet.

I'm a guy.

No, women become more humble and accepting when they are older. Age means a natural accumulation of knowledge. Might even be open to fucking you virgins.

Women adapt, lots of men have a cougar fetish.

Whatever you say roastie p

You expect all these women to stay in the marriage? Those who are married should read MMSLP. My brother follows it like the bible

>more humble and accepting
Jee whizz. That kinda sounds like they've learned that they are low value and decided to be a decent person for once. The girls that are humble and accepting where the same way when they were 20, as they are 40.
Most girls aren't like that or grew up like that.
Majority of them are shallow when young. But bitter,realistic and aware once they're old. Not all women. As I have stated. If a girl is humble when she is young and stays that way, she's different.

We don't care what women knows. Every man worth his salt wants a girl who is physically hot. We don't care about your educational degrees or PhDs. Why can't women just accept this fact? And you are delusional if you think men "loves" cougars. Cougars are just novelty fuck. In most of the cases, the cougar gets tired of the man leaching money off her or the novelty wears off for the man.

I have to assume they're all recent divorcees, especially if using tinder.
>get married
>marriage sucks because of bad relationship
>get divorced
>feel worthless, wasted, and unloved
>where can I get some attention to get me back on my feet
>hey I know
And that's how you end up with a 42 y/o on tinder with her titties pushed up to her chin. She has to be wearing like four bras.

>the more good looking and desirable we are.
Don't include yourself in the minority of men who become silver foxes.
You have to have ever looked good for this to be the case.

Because they never ever lower their standards. They have the sexual tastes and relationship goals of an eternal 16 year old.

Girl i work with is 32 and unmarried. Just a.long string of dirtbag boyfriends. Shes still holding out for a bad boy she can groom into her personal Chad like most women.

The thing is if you're still a "bad boy" at 30+ you're a terrible human being who is never going to commit to anything.

Holy shit I think I knew that girl Marie-Eve. Body checks out, right age.

>all the losers would've been mostly bred out by now
That's not how it works. Losers are created out of normal people by the way they were raised. Evolutionary biology posits that losers will be unable to reproduce and pass on the learned loser behavior, so at least we are saved from an epidemic there, but unfortunately the harem, the best form of evolutionary selection, has been gone for a long time. With the monogamy hoax, especially for a lot of the past couple hundred years, a man gets a woman if he can pay, if he knows her father, or if he has land. No one classed by genetics, nature, appearance. Great men got the same number of women as terrible men.This is what's wrong with the current society and how all of you ended up NEETs with single mothers. If the harem was still accepted, we would have massive communal systems in place for child-rearing. Alpha males and females prefer the harem system. The only people who don't are the sour grapes foxes, aka betas, and they ruined evolution for the rest of us.

Harems are haram.

Attached: perfect gf.png (1280x720, 308K)

I don't know but the the thirst is real. This 40 something year old hag was got thirsty as fuck when I was being nice to her (as a cashier) and instantly dropped that she didn't have a husband out of the blue. I didn't say anything and was disgusted and she just sighed and went "Well that shut you up". Who does she think she is, that she could land a guy half her age just by dropping that she's single? She wasn't hot either, she was at best a 4/10 in her prime.

I felt a little bad for her but then I remembered that she definitely rode the cock carousel all her life and thought that saying her legs were open was still enough to get anyone to jump in.

Choosing a career and fun over their natural role as mothers, they waste their youth on hedonism and countless casual sex and expect you to date them when they become washed up whores.

>They have the sexual tastes and relationship goals of an eternal 16 year old.
never read anything more true today. Their minds are 16 but their bodies are 45

>I wouldn't mind prepping my wife for a decent bull

I think is related to the eventual end of marriages
Older men use their money to seek female young puss puss
I wondered for a while what older women fo to get some sexx

Go monk mode for six months. During this time lose weight and start lifting weights like your life depends on it. Get a productive hobby. I lost 75lbs in 6 months last year and continued my guitar classes. Was a virgin on my 26th birthday last year. Now I have slept with 11 girls. Girls now give me the looks. Important lessons learned:-
1. Calling women "gay",for not keeping up with me, works like magic.
2. Always send texts in few words as possible.
3. Never show emotions or be vulnerable when she asks how you are feeling. Say some funny shit when asked. Be stone cold. Be stoic.
4. Never validate yourself to her. Get her to do that. Act unimpressed even she travelled to the moon.
5. Never answer their questions directly. Give funny answers with a smile.
6. Taking her to a movie or dinner is the worst first date idea ever. Take her hiking. It is cheap and you get to touch her a lot.
7. Wear your own condoms. Never wear the condoms she gives. The only time I used I used a condom given by a girl, i get babytrapped. Told her to get an abortion, she was not happy (born again Christian or virgin. Idk). Fortunately she had a miscarriage.
8. The strongest weapon I have is the exit. If she crosses a boundary, I will end it immediately. No second chances. Once a girl insulted my sister who attempted suicide. Showed her the door and blocked her on all social media. I still get messages from random numbers from her.

They had their fun during their peak sexual years. Is it wrong now, for men to do the same during their peak? I know a 21 year old girl who was bragging on fb that she slept with 300 men. I'm no Chad by any means. I was nice guy for 26 years and it never got me laid. Now I just want to have my fun. However, I'm honest about it. I never force anyone to do anything. In fact, I would love to get married and children. But the rules are so against men. It would much safer to bet half of my net worth on red at poker. Atleast you have a chance to win.

Thanks for the advice so basically dont treat them as serious equals

>Treat them like equals = virgin till 26
>Treat them like trash =11 girls in 4 months
Don't reward me for doing bad things.

I have been running into a lot of introverted women in their late 20s who are freaking the fuck out because no one wants to touch them with a ten-foot pole.

Nerdy women age like shit because the problem they suffer from is that they still want a Chad but being nerdy/introvert means all you will ever attract is similar nerdy/introverted men.

But that's why you fuck your daughter yourself.
You can sort of shape her body however you like and teach her all the perfect ways to please you.

Attached: mating_season.jpg (512x512, 28K)

Any idea why they are drawn to that when im nice they show no interest when im an asshole that belittles and makes fun of them they seem drawn to me

Am I the only one who thinks Sonia is the best? Followed by Melanie. And then Caroline & the nameless one (on the bottom left corner). The rest are pass.

>sonia is the best

nice bait

Attached: beans.jpg (988x1024, 159K)

Who the fuck do you think is the best?
Caro is ugly
Julie is fat (look at her disgusting arms)
Bottom-right girl, Marie-Pier, and also the bottom one that looks like a pig are all fat & ugly at the same time

The rest are considerable. However:
Vero is a nigger.
The woman below Vero has too much make-up on (however she's 2nd best)
Annie is like 5/10, borderline ugly. Also too old.

And finally (probably your favorite of them all):
Caroline. Her camera is shit and she has too much make up on. She may be hiding something sinister. In addition, even if she is that "hot" by modern standards, the fact that she's 31 and single probably indicates she's crazy.

Sonia, on the other hand, looks like the perfect Finnish gf. Likes cold weather, does normal shit like hiking, and has a cute face even without make up.

Sonia is easily the best.

because women are dumb their brains are smart enough to plan ahead. they all live in the now. just like other normgroids. they don't think about the future when they are young they think they are invincible then ride the cock carousel until its too late. fucking dumb asses all of them. im surrounded by dumb asses.

brains aren't*

Originati originato my post is now originalo

Attached: d04.png (478x523, 14K)

>why are so many young men single
>how do we fix this problem
Stop baiting for five minutes, fuck.

They date up, then as they get older, the men date down, age wise. It's been this way for a while, post feminism. They reap what they sow.

sonias face looks too mannish
melanie and vero are both def fuckable (not sure on vero because she is pushing the milkers up in our faces so she might actually be fat)
caroline is good
bottom left nameless is definitely good

rest are literally shit, although bottom right/annie would be the worst blackout drunk fuck of your life when you wake up next to them, but still drunk me would probably do it

Attached: brainletflies.png (230x219, 7K)

Vero looks like an ape. She doesn't look fat judging by her arms, but still I'd rather not do it with an ape.
I get where you're coming from with Sonia, but her face still looks feminine to me, probably because of her small chin and good eyebrows.
Melanie is actually pretty good. Dark red hair is a big plus, and her milkers look big despite her not doing anything.
And I agree with you on the drunk-sex and the bottom right. I'd probably do it with Julie too, if I were dunk.

>be raised to be a good little boy all my life and don't raise my voice
>turns out later in life that this won't get me anything
and this is why I'm officially out of the dating game.

Woman love older man. If you look like a mature man they will find you atracctive.

>surely I will transform into Chad with age
Personally I'm going to look worse with age, some men just don't have it y'know. Stressful job that detriorates my health, harder to stay in shape with time.
And I don't think my acne scars will go well with wrinkles.

Attached: Screenshot_20180423-180518.jpg (892x674, 133K)

Well, yeah you are right. But maybe you can use you older brain to scam women younger than you.

I want someone around my own age, with similar life experiences and interests.
It's either that or dying a virgin, not expecting it to happen of course but I got my hobbies to tend to.

Which one of them do you think would win if they were all in a battle royale?

Sonia looks the most fit. Annie looks the most determined. However the nameless swine looks like she could go a long way without eating. And Vero is a nigress so she's fit for the survival life.
One of those 4.
Sonia, I hope. She's my waifu.
Only if OP was willing to give a name (if last names are visible on that app) or at least a location and an app name.

Because they rode the cock carousel all this time, thus developing a disgusting history, a complete and utter inability to be loyal, and the most demanding standards known to mankind in spite of the fact they cannot offer anything themselves.

This was already figured out, and feminism ruined it. Women were expected to marry young, before they were ugly and used up, because that's when they can realistically trick a guy into thinking he's in love with her. And then she has the rest of her life figured out, if she can just be nice to him. It makes sense, it's even much more beneficial for the woman than it is for the man. But people threw their tantrums over how they'll be disapproved of if they spend their youth just fucking around like animals, and now everyone's gotta reap what they've sown.

>should read MMSLP.
What is this?

>lots of men spend their young adult lives alone without love
>we are now obligated to appease old roasties

being polite should be enough, most would debate they dont even deserve this

this. the level of cope is unbelievable

can someone say what app is this?

Maybe I should make a new reply about this.

HEY OP. Give Sonia's name or your location & app name.

badoo

oregano mozarella

>trying to game women into liking you

heh, just be more intelligent, its not a hard task

>look at a variety of population pyramids
>too many males across the board in younger ages
>scales start to tip in the 30s-40s

where do the men go? do men really die that much more to suicide/dangerous jobs?

Attached: americapyramid.png (610x425, 79K)

Nice. I have a slight surplus of females my age when I'm 45 to look forward to.

this is an original bump

waiting for op to be back

They're undesirable. Much like 90% of this board.

>where do the men go? do men really die that much more to suicide/dangerous jobs?

Of course. Also early heart attacks and by seeing combat.

>OP hasn't been responding
Thanks for breaking my heart, op.

Didn't mean to quote u srry :^(