My experience infiltrating the normies world

>18yo lad
>Had serious issues with mental health in high school and avoided most people(I really hated normies despite not having much issues myself I just think they are posers with no decent character or principles)
>Learned to overcome it for the sake of not being inconvenient to people and chatted openly with people despite secretly hating most apart from my two/three close friends(also normies hating outsiders)
>Became highly confident and extroverted towards normies because I secretly think they are mostly pieces of shit
>Made a few normie "friends" from some small talk when bored on weekends
>Wanted a gf but I have "old fashioned" ideals about romance
>Start talking to a girl in a pub one night, she seems so nice, interesting and modest
>It was clear that we were both into each other
>It genuinely brightened up my whole world to think a girl like her existed
>Later im with her and her friends(two other girls and a gay guy)
>We were all quite drunk(Useful since I was still anxious around people sometimes)

This is were it all changes:
>They start saying things for fun and playing
never have I ever
>I was feeling good and confident so I was enthusiastically playing
>Have good fun for a while
>Then after a while the Guy says "never have I ever have had sex" assuming everyone had
>I didnt drink
>The mood changed rapidly
>First they were all shocked
>They asked "seriously" and "are you joking"
>I said "no im serious" still in a good mood
>Then I felt the shock change to another mood among them, the guy was fine, the other two girls giggled a bit which didnt bother me but it was the girl who I was there with changed into a disinterested one towards me
>I noticed this and knew straight away what she was actually like
>The group kept talking and started to talk about their sex lives and partners they have been with.
>The girl I had liked mentions how she had been with several partners and experiences she had with them
cont.

Attached: varg-vikernes-76d2611f-6b5c-434f-82e0-8cfa330381b-resize-750.jpg (550x403, 28K)

>there are people that don't type it all up before posting

Tldr we don't belong to fully exist in this society with our pre baby boomers ideals. Might as well accept that and attempt to carve out a living that takes advantages of that.

tahts tough man but dont give up.
you could always make up some bullshit

>After this point the girl had a very awkward type of body language towards me
>I tried to hide it but I think she could feel my disgust
>Shortly after I said I am going to the toilet and then a cigarette
>I did so and thought wheter or not I should just leave while I was smoking
>Girl comes out to smoke with me after a few minutes acting all chirpy
>I hold a more serious tone and see immedietly stops acting silly
>She tries to draw conversation out of me by asking personal questions so I give her the answers(honestly)
>I told her what I think of people, the world, how I had mental issues when I was younger and what I hope to do with myself
>She was shocked in a way which I had never seen before, I then reveresed her questions back onto her to which she said "I dont know"
>I pause for a minute, take a pull of my cigarette, say "thats what I expected to hear" and walked away into the night

Attached: raining_david_tennant.gif (500x264, 376K)

normie hating outsiders*

Afterward I developed a hatred towards normies in a way worse than ever before.

I honestly dont think theres a single decent modest woman out there even if you are the best of men you will not find it!

One thing I have learned about girls in my time in the normal world is that you never admit your virginity or lack of relationships. Talk about literally anything else. Admitting to EITHER of those things will automatically reduce your chances her seeing you romantically to almost zero, unless she is a very rare type. It is very sad, but it is true. I suspect that this has to do with the marxist, liberal, degenerate brainwashing in society that specifically targets women and causes them to fall into hedonism and debauchery.

Women fear to be alone at a level that we as men will probably never understand, as much as we ourselves may or may not fear solitude. Females have a primal fear of not being with other people, probably because they rely heavily on socialization throughout their lives, whether it is for company or protection. This means that if an idea is not accepted in their social group, chances are that females will automatically discard it regardless of how true it may be. The opposite is also true in that if a lie is generally accepted in the social group then she will accept it.

Right now it's not cool to be a "late bloomer" as they say, so women fear being with one because of the social repercussions of being associated with someone considered "weird".

I have discovered this through personal experience.

Attached: 1508860627584.jpg (250x250, 19K)

I mean while of course looks play a part I find that women care mostly about a persons personality

What they dont like:
>Kind, good natured, honest man
>Intellectual man
>Artistic man
What they do like
>Psychopathic,"""funny"""(not really) ,dumb,hedonistic,conformist man

You are, unfortunately, correct.
>feels bad man

Attached: 1516755082115.png (394x374, 43K)

damn OP exact thing happened to me once
>girl clearly showing interest
>sexting for days, keeps telling how much she wants to have sex with me
>tell her I'm virgin
>immediately lost interest
>she was even still a virgin herself
well, fuck. the longer you wait with losing you virginity, the harder it gets to lose it

I depise how they seek "funny" guys which means any idiot who tells cheesy jokes in a confident manner while actually being a dryshite

>i hate normies!
>i'm a traditionalist
>i also go out and get drunk in bars and try to pick up girls
Fuck off, you absolutely braindead normalshit.

I mean she was still interested in me quite strongly afterwards but I just left because I felt so disgusted that i had lost all interested in her

I think when grills say they like "funny guys" they either mean the people you mentioned or they are trying to say they enjoy the attention from orbiters who they call "funny" but would never consider actually so much as holding their hand.

>People didnt go to pubs in the past
>People didnt try to find girlfriends through social events in the past
>Thinking I intended on just "picking up girls"
Read what i said and think before you speak again

You did the right thing, user. That shows that you have enough discipline and strength of character to refuse any roastie. You're going to be just fine. Just work on improving yourself, few things in life matter as much as that.

>smoking cigarettes
Lol faggot, enjoy your cancer

Haha enjoy living forever faggot

>goes out into the world at eighteen
>overcoming things at that age
>thinks he's an abnormalfaggot

>there are people that cannot touch type
This reminds me that I need to try putting sage in my hooch, you never know ;)

>women don't like friendless virgins because of marxist brainwashing

god you are retarded

This, women will laugh at anything because of their weakmindedness, a woman who doesnt actually has something inside her head

>>Girl comes out to smoke with me after a few minutes acting all chirpy
>>I hold a more serious tone and see immedietly stops acting silly
M8, this is a girl you met in a pub. For all you know she could have been a "decent modest woman" for all intents and purposes. Most people experiment with sex -- there's nothing wrong or degenerate about that. Certainly it's less degenerate than smoking cigarettes. She probably would have let you bone her if you weren't such a melodramatic faggot. Your mistake was not miming her tone when she followed you outside.

Honestly if you were able to starkly say that you've never had sex (which in itself is courageous) and she continued talking to you after demonstrating interest, she probably liked you.

>I do it so rarely nowadays so im fine, I dont really crave them, its just on rare occasions usually if im with other people
this, lol
Actually I go out into the world at eighteen to discover it worse than I expected it to be
Actually he is very right,
I mean you only have to look at social media or television for a second to realise this

1. Typically there was very strong social pressure for single women to not be in any kind of public house by themselves in the past.
2. Irrelevant and trying to conflate getting drunk in a bar with females with 'old fashioned' romance.
3. Irrelevant
You literally contradict yourself in your opening word-vomit numerous times. You're a brainlet. Get lung cancer and die, norbert.

I explained already how I had "old fashioned" ideals about romance and I wasent intending on just "picking up girls" or having a one night stand because it disgusts me that people act in that way

Actually I am very right. Pull your head out of your hole and take a breath of fresh air, roastie.

>baaaw I'm such a unique snowflake
>flips cig and walks off into the night

>I honestly dont think theres a single decent modest woman out there even if you are the best of men you will not find it!
Our time here on earth is finite, do you expect women to sit around and wait for you to ride in on a horse?

Attached: 1428318303023.jpg (252x244, 10K)

Yes people did get a bit drunk in the past(I never get myself too drunk) and women commonly went to social events because large portions of people in the local community would also go and could keep an eye on their friends/family members

I mean this girls i was talking about was clearly on a cock carousel which is what most girls do nowadays which is what I meant when saying there are no decent modest women

In that case, why wouldn't you just ask her to coffee or something instead of walking off moodily into the night? Most girls want to be courted.

Not him, but why would you court a whore?

>twas worse than I thought
>>sonny when you grow up and face the real world etc etc

You're a fucken normalfaggot you idiot.

What you did was principled OP. Good job

Because she has been with many men, she would probaly fuck othe men behind my bakc and why feel that way toward a girl if she wont feel that way towards you
This

Because she was interested in you. How many partners defines a whore? The majority of people have experimented with sex, and that doesn't preclude a person's character, imo. If you can convince a woman that you're worth it, they will be loyal to you. Most women want a man to be loyal to.

And you expect it to be different if you theoretically had some magical device between your legs that almost guaranted you unlimited access to pussy?

Why are you placing these high morals on women when you obviously wouldnt uphold them yourself if you were in their shoes?

>I had no friends up until two years ago
>My friends are just two other normie hating outsiders
How am i a normalfag?
Thanks
>Experimented with sex
Stopped reading after that

>women don't like successful men even though they are virgins because of marxist brainwashing
fixed

I would uphold myself to these standards if I were in those shoes and thought for myself

>"thats what I expected to hear" and walked away into the night

fucking lol op probably thought writing this made him sound cool

Attached: 1507377361462.png (442x500, 54K)

>>Experimented with sex
>Stopped reading after that
Why is sex so scary to robots? It's just a part of life. Everyone wants and likes sex. Why be so Puritanical about it?

Not really, I just wanted to point out how predictatable they are
>"Experimented"
If you think sex is something to be "experiented with" casually like weed or alcohol then you have a disgusting mind

You forgot to tip your fedora and twirl your cape before leaving, you tremendous faggot

anyone being overbearingly traditional about the waiting for marriage meme is just sour grapes'ing hard; the only exception being if its for religious reasons.

the truth of the matter is if a hot roastie came up to them and made it abundantly clear that it was their chance to lose their virginity, almost every bot here would think with their other head and not with their brains

Attached: dysonspherelet.jpg (1589x646, 429K)

wrong answer m8.

Delusions of a virgin.

Nah dude, you need to rid yourself of any romantic notions you have of sex and virginity. Losing your virginity isnt some fairy tale moment where you and your partner units in a meaningfull and spiritualy elevated symbiosis.

It's sloppy. It's clumsy. It's messy. It's like blinking and breathing manually because you dont know what the fuck you're doing and it will most likely leave you both dissatisfied. Thats how losing your virginity is.

You're litterally slapping two of the most awkward body parts together repeatedly.

The people you spoke with, knows this, while you, who havent experienced it and have some teenage idealistic view of sex is appaled when you hear people talk of sex in such a casual manner. They probably had the same ideas as you before they lost their virginity to the boyfriend they thought would be their partner for the rest of their life back in high school.

The world isnt fucked here, it's you.

Attached: 0000000009999.jpg (991x813, 158K)

>successful
>virgin

hhahahHAHAAHahahahhahaHAAHAHHA OH NONONONONO

>blinking and breathing manually

why the fuck did you do this to me

Attached: hamsterlet.png (205x246, 7K)

>If you think sex is something to be "experiented with" casually like weed or alcohol then you have a disgusting mind
Lol, no need for an ad hom my friend. So you plan on waiting for marriage? I'm just trying to understand your mindset. For me personally, I like having sex, therefore, I try to have as much sex as reasonably possible. I like to have one partner at a time and I'm not in to cucking / polyamory / etc. I don't think that makes my mind disgusting. Sex is not always degenerate -- especially when you do it in a way that doesn't degenerate your partner. Sex is a profoundly empathetic celebration of human connection when it's done right.

Kind of in the same boat OP.
I work in finance and all of my co workers are hyper normies.

I have trouble maintaining my extroverted normie facade.

The men disappoint me.
The women disgust me.

I've tried to reveal some of my power level before. My views about the world and relationships. They look at me like I'm an alien. I hate them for it.

All they care about is hedonism. Drinking eating fucking.

The one girl who I thought may have been different is just the same as the rest. A dumb slut about to hit the wall who only cares about Chad cock.

And first kisses are the same way.
When you walk for the first time you stumble and trip.
Yet theres an inherent sentemental value in that "first time" no matter what it is. Thats why its important.

I'm not OP but i don't want that once in a lifetime moment i'll never forget to be with someone shitty i end up trying to forget. Maybe theres something wrong with me for wanting to be different sexually in a society of declining marriage rates and successful marriages.
But i'd like for marriage to offer something other than shared assets.

So bye bye normalfag

edgy boi u are
I refused such offers twice before
More of a reason to do it with someone you trust and care about
Sex is a small part of being in a relationship about someone you genuinely like
This very much, there was a woman I was chatting to because I thought she was interesting and intelligent but it turns out she only put it on as a mask to get a chance to cheat on her husband before she hits the wall.
I was so disgusted to think that she had a sexual motivation behind our conversations

As the old saying goes "you marry someone to be your bestfriend"
The fact that people marry for any other reason is why we have an epidemic in failed marriage

>Sex is a small part of being in a relationship about someone you genuinely like
This I completely agree with, but that doesn't imply abstaining from sex. How are you going to know if you're sexually compatible without having sex? And if you're viewing sex as an extension of a relationship with other mutually beneficial aspects, how does that imply sex is inherently degenerate? I see where you're coming from -- that constant hookups are unhealthy -- but that fact doesn't make all sex bad imvho.

>cheat on her husband
Also OP, I neglected to read this detail. Cheating is definitely degenerate, especially on a spouse.

>Yet theres an inherent sentemental value in that "first time" no matter what it is. Thats why its important.
Of course. Like the first time falling in love, that person will always have a special place in your heart and mind despite any amount of girlfriends/boyfriends you've had.

I just think OP does himself a huge disservice to make sex out to be something holy. An over romanticized ideal derrived from film and literature.
While it can be fantastic, it is mostly just meh. It's something humans have done for since the dawn of homo sapiens. OP is just setting himself up for a huge disappointment.

It's like trying weed for the first few times after only having known it from american films like Fear and Loathing in Las Vegas and other Dude Weed films. You have this preconceived idea that you're going to be blown out of your mind, while the reality is just not that.

I believe this idea of sex being a "healthy" or "good" thing is modern liberal bullshit. Its a social interaction like talking, laughing, fighting and therefore has a deep impact on our minds.

Its not something that can be viewed as casual, its meant to be a deep psychological and emotional engagement with another person and no one else

Im not raising the value of sex itself, Im stating how its an attachment to being with a person and you need to reserve it because it is meant to be a deep psychological and emotional connection.
Its not good because of how it feels! It good because it can form a connection with your partner attaching to eachother on a subconsious level and feeling like you both merge together like one person like marriage is meant to symbolise in almost every culture in human history

Tried to lay this out in simple terms to my normie friends and they couldn't wrap their idiot minds around it.

When you enter a relationship with someone it's like you become one new person. Men and women are like puzzle pieces that fit together perfectly if both are keeping up with their roles in the relationship.

Sex and dating should be anything but casual.
These whores go around constantly saying they want a serious man who takes relationships seriously and try hard to be a good husband, but balk at the concepts I talk about.

>its meant to be a deep psychological and emotional engagement with another person and no one else
Completely false. We men have the instinct to spread our seed as much as possible.

OP, I agree with you like 90%, but I think you're taking kind of an extreme view.

>Its not something that can be viewed as casual
Sure it can. It's unhealthy to hook up all the time, but like any social interaction, a person can mitigate the lasting negative effects of that interaction on his or her worldview through deep thought / journaling / meditation while accepting the cherishing the positive effects. There is a middle ground to be taken.

>its meant to be a deep psychological and emotional engagement
I agree. Bad sex is disengaged and objectifying.

>with another person and no one else
I think this is too extreme of a view to be practical. I'm into monogamy, but that doesn't imply I should only have sex with one person in my entire life.

>When you enter a relationship with someone it's like you become one new person. Men and women are like puzzle pieces that fit together perfectly if both are keeping up with their roles in the relationship.

Have you even been in a relationship?

>Most people experiment with sex -- there's nothing wrong or degenerate about that.
Wrong.
>"She probably would have let you bone her if you had abandoned all of your standards and given into carnal pleasure xD"
You're too degenerate to realize you're a degenerate.

Attached: 1493660814963.png (556x430, 96K)

NONONO NOT THIS AGAIN STOP TALKING ABOUT MANUAL BLINKING AND BREATHING REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

Attached: 1520990013023.gif (403x392, 84K)

Is he wrong tho

>you never admit your virginity or lack of relationships

If I admit to people that I paid an escort for this very reason, how would they react?

I really wanna try this next time I get personally confronted like this

Attached: 1477063522044.png (1031x984, 165K)

>If I admit to people that I paid an escort for this very reason, how would they react?
They would probably act like typical normalfaggots and say something like "that's weird" or "what the heck bro" and pretend that virginity is not a real stigma when you're at least 20 when in reality all stacys are so superficial that they automatically judge you based on that and other stupid reasons.

>I really wanna try this next time I get personally confronted like this
Just don't do it around any girls you like. That would guarantee them not talking to you again.

>thats what I expected to hear

I literally pictured this as some fucking anime type shit KEK

Attached: 1502028749340.gif (234x182, 1.54M)

TeeBH OP, she probably felt ashamed of her past when you said that. Sex opportunities comes easier to girls, they don't want to sit around judging everyone like """us robots""" (and why should they?) when guys (Chad) expects them to put out. Do you expect them to wait for a "moral guy" (you dirty smoker) they may never meet when all guys up to that point have been the opposite? They want to live and enjoy their lives too, that's why at the end of the day you're still alone and she's moved on with her life.

I'm not even trying to diss you, I'm just saying that this pub girl shouldn't stop you from looking for what you want

Kek at these posts

this

Movies arent real faggots, sex and relationships are ugly affairs

this picturesque 50s vision of a relationship you all have comes from a nostalgic and false history

You two - stop this delusional circlejerk pls thanx

Fuck off and fuck Chad, roastie. Men are talking here please stop ruining our conversation.

S-sorry (you've shown your true colours, moralfaggot)
>*cries all the way to Chad*

C'est la vie, that's what all the people say. Flying high in April, shot down in May.

This. Why can't normalfags just shut the fuck up already. Why do they all go "I'm SUCH a robot that I only have sex every 2 days teehee XD". What the fuck is wrong with them.

ok thank you now goodbye, stacy

Yes and the women routinely did not hold up their end of the bargain.

Expect me to be masculine and do manly duties while they do nothing

>Not really, I just wanted to point out how predictatable they are
Spoke like a true virgin.
What are you, an anime character?
That's why you can't get laid, you don't know how the real world works

>Just don't do it around any girls you like. That would guarantee them not talking to you again

I don't know to be honest. Maybe if I frame it the right way (and the way it actually was) then I'd imagine there would be some sex-positive people including girls who wouldn't mind as much. For one I was 17 and she was 25 and taller than me, and I'm a skinny-ass manlet who has no interest in dominating people. Not to mention that it isn't illegal in my country (UK) either.

I'm actually way more attracted to promiscuous women than prudes. I wouldn't want to be with someone so uptight about sex anyway.

>you have to be a degenerate to be successful
Autism

Attached: image.jpg (474x266, 93K)

Only way to make it look ok is to act like a total pervert in a cool way.
Then again, I doubt you are capable of such a thing, oh, how sad.

Then you have freedom to say whatever you want without fearing the consequences, inside UK law of course. If you do that, you should make a thread here and share your story. I am interested in what would happen.

i've actually seen the video from that quote
he makes a good case, and he's so passionate, almost kind, about it
based mudslime

This thread is pathetic even for Jow Forums standards

>"thats what I expected to hear"
yeah you really showed her

Attached: 1520976193022.png (1066x600, 217K)

>I work in finance and all of my co workers are hyper normies.
could you please describe your everyday interactions and coworkers in a little more detail please?
i'm thinking of a finance career path and would appreciate hearing your experience on the socialising aspect. is it really that hellish?

Attached: sky clouds.jpg (720x482, 19K)

This 100% oregononi