Femanons

I demand that you sex me instead of finding me gross.

Attached: 1521306450762.jpg (700x967, 189K)

No.

Originaliolioliegano

Why not both? Have sex with you while still finding you gross?

Look at yourself in the mirror
Take a very good look
Smell your breath
Smell your armpits
That't what you deserve
Settle for a fembot or a gold digger or work on improving yourself before demanding female company

Make yourself not gross and maybe ill think about talking to you

>implying any female would tolerate me

There are no girls on the internet. How about you ask a female in public that exact question and see how they react. You might get laid

>Settle for a fembot
"fembots" don't exist dude

You can't really expect people to find you not disgusting when you're an unhygienic slob.
>B-But muh personality.
No one cares about you the first time you talk to them, all they see is your looks, and they'll decide how they think about you based on that.
Unless you say some radical shit.

Attached: SataniaHasSwirlyEyes.png (439x360, 317K)

I demand that you make yourself sexable first.
>not obese
>not smelly
>groomed
>don't have to give you an anatomy lesson on my vagina before we begin
>not going to run out of breath and get too tired to continue after only 2 minutes
>not an insufferable douchebag

Get back to me when you have succeeded.

>people are only considered ugly or gross because they have bad hygiene
lmao

Not OP, but I fit all of those criteria. Now, are you
>not obese
>not smelly
>not an insufferable cunt

If you are then we can have sex.

>don't have to give you an anatomy lesson on my vagina before we begin
Enjoy never getting laid/getting off if you do. All men are shit at sex.

I fit the criteria but I was only playing devil's advocate/wake up call for OP.
I already have a robot boyfriend I skimmed from Jow Forums and we are happy together.

Why the fuck you trying to hijack the thread, user?

i find all men gross checkmate

ur gross how about that?

>robot
>has a gf
oxymoron

im okay with that bro

>:( men are cool lesbians are lamo's

Fat people have notoriously bad hygiene.

How did you find a robot bf for whom you did not need to give anatomy lessons about your vagina before sex?

>Not showing thirsty robots how to give you the ride of your life
Are you retarded?

he's just making it up as he goes along dude

Office don't work like that. People get assaulted and raped by superiors all the time (t. Harvey Weinstein). HR won't help you because they protect the boss, and if you speak up you get your ass fired. This is why most victims of rape are women, but men are also often victims.
Howecer, I think you believe that women like attractive men being creepy towards them because you don't want to accept that your own innate hatred of women is bad. You'd rather fantasize about being able to get away with how shitty you are rather than be a better person.

That's why gay is the answer.

Attached: pixiv68105032.jpg (600x415, 193K)

women don't care about hygiene at a certain point, if its the right guy they'll roll around in the trough

And I bet you are a shining example of a smellybro with a qt314 gf

Gay girls best girls.

This this this this this
You'll have the right to complain only after looksmaxxing and then trying

>thinking harvey raped anyone
dumb roastie sluts put out for movie deals

>actually believing that Harvey Weinstien commited rape instead of asking a female to take her clothes off to get the role and had her gladly do so
Ever wonder why they only spoke up 20 years later when they were multi-millionaires?

>always the ginger portrayed as the ugly fat guy or effeminate trap

stooooopppppppo JUST STOP!!!!!

Attached: 1E48FA6D-63AF-4222-9800-00711E4FCD16.png (691x653, 27K)

This is all you need, this is all you need, this is all you need, this is all you need, this is all you need, this is all you need!

Attached: image.jpg (600x397, 54K)

>Settle for a fembot

>implying fembots would date someone as pathethic as themself
>implying i would

I'm not demanding female company you dumb fucker, I'm demanding they admit they're shallow whores. Once they admit it, that's fine, regular dumbass guys who like these cunts will start to learn that there's nothing special about them other than their stinky slit.

He never said that. All he said was chicks will forgive anything if you're hot or have money.

So will guys, hot people get away with basically anything.

>Smell your armpits

Good, I have something going on for me at least...

>the reason I hate you is that you have bad breath. Brush your teeth, and I'd be kind to you. The only difference between you and someone who I'd be flattered by is hygiene.
You're very dishonest. Your actual idea of improvement is for him to try as hard as he can to mimic the most popular man, and abandon his own personality his ideas. It's not because he's too lazy to brush his teeth.

I'm not a shallow whore. You're a weird guy.

>so turned off by the idea that men might not automatically know what to do with genitalia they don't have themselves that you just turn """gay""" (protip: lesbians dont actually exist) to get off using mutual masturbation
if this isn't women in a nutshell, i don't know what is. why do people act like sex is some kind of skill, anyway? it really isn't that complicated.