Is the stuff said here about women true? Could Jow Forums be wrong?

Is the stuff said here about women true? Could Jow Forums be wrong?

Attached: 1521593220652s.jpg (250x250, 6K)

>suprglord incels afraid to talk to women, obsess over things said 20 years ago
Robots know less about women than they do about public speaking

Yes and no. Am femanon. Some things I think have some basis in truth or are true, while other things aren't.

No, the things that get said here are pretty accurate. Im in uni and women do behave this way

im 5'4. do women only date someone taller and that theyll never date anyone shorter than them no matter what?

I was going to insult you but then i saw your 444 and decided not to and give a chance to believe in your "femanonness"

So... a little bit more of insight plox?
I do believe that the woman hate in this board is just a little mix of rejection anger and pure memes.. but please. Elaborate.

its original therfore it cant be wrong

example?

>Is the stuff said here about women true?
If it's about women being whores and ALL of them are not worth a trust then YES r9k is right.

There are some women who are picky like that. That's a true thing, I've seen women say it. I personally could not give a shit if a guy is shorter than me unless he is the size of an actual toddler, which I highly doubt. I'm 5'6 btw. There are some women who love short guys. They are out there.

If you actually believe anything you read here and have the inability to fact check this shit you shouldn't breed.

Attached: 753bd85589cab43c076ec04551c3481fa1e33d18059472313410fc58c68a07eb.jpg (832x1024, 72K)

But robots provide sources for their claims. How do I know who's right?

Some things I think are true. I think a lot of times women don't give men who aren't conventionally attractive a chance, which is unfair imo. However, I also think the lack of confidence and the social anxiety a lot of you guys has also happens to effect how women see you, too. If you're shy, or anxious, the woman might not think you're into them, for one thing. Also, I think a lot of guys here have low self esteem and don't actually realize how attractive they are, therefore not allowing them to reach out of their comfort zones and end up thinking that no woman would want them. Am I saying there aren't women who aren't stuck up snobs? Absolutely not. There are. I've met them. But there are women who would be willing to date the majority of you, this I'm certain of. Something that I see perpetuated here is that women can't feel love, are heartless harpies, ect. which is absolute 100% nonsense.

>But there are women who would be willing to date the majority of you, this I'm certain of. Something that I see perpetuated here is that women can't feel love, are heartless harpies, ect. which is absolute 100% nonsense.
They'd be willing to date us for money or resources. And for those that actually like us, they'll just get bored and cheat with Chad. No such thing as a faithful, loyal, long-term woman these days. It's not nonsense, it's the truth.

Not all women are whores and untrustworthy. I know it sounds nuts, but it's true. I'm not saying there are little lying snakes, because there absolutely are but sometimes, when we're lonely, we ignore the bright red flags saying that it's a bad idea, and sometimes we choose to believe something in order that we don't get hurt again.

Think for a second, my dude. If the person genuine and is in a healthy relationship with you, there shouldn't be a reason for them to cheat. Relationships go through rough patches, but the thing is a relationship is a two team effort. If someone decides not to put the effort in, are they worth being with in the first place? I think you are projecting your own self esteem onto what a woman thinks of you. Why would she want to cheat if she loves you?

I've never seen a single citation on this board in my life, but telling whos right is easy.
First you check the data from there citation, is the org conducting the research potentially biased in one way? What variables are being accounted for/eliminated during the study? What does the data imply? Is there a mechanism that explains how Data point A could contribute to data point b? And then after all that try to find data that contradicts the data that's been cited and do it all over again. Trust no one here, the vast vast majority are fucking retarded.

Attached: 1411428380048[1].jpg (648x484, 59K)

Jow Forums is wrong. Some women are like what they describe but those are roasties/stacies/etc. Fembots are real, I've met them, and non-stacy, non-fembot, cool women also exist. Several of them are in a discord server I'm in and they're all cool.

This is literally the best post to come out of Jow Forums this year. Bless you user.

r9k is 100% right.

Some stuff has merit to it, but most of it is bullshit.
A lot of robots feel entitled, and when they can't have what they want, which is sex and relationships, they get mad and blame women for it.

Attached: SataniaHasSwirlyEyes.png (439x360, 317K)

They are mostly americans with their disloyal moral code and their cancer and norms are also bleeding into elsewhere in the world. Even eastern european women are pulled into this greedy path of capitalism and choosing which partner she wants to be with.

I recommend you test the waters in your home area.

>but sometimes, when we're lonely, we ignore the bright red flags saying that it's a bad idea, and sometimes we choose to believe something in order that we don't get hurt again
It only proofs that lonely, thirsty, weak men tend to give in to their primitive urges and engage in a relationship with a woman. It doesn't prove that not all women are like that, only that result will be the same whether man cares about faithfulness or not.
It also shows how easy women have it. Even if they don't seem like a trustworthy person, there will be someone who will not mind or will deny it because "she's not like other girls", "not all women are the same".

>NAWALT "argument"
>best post
No.

Attached: 1377232338641.png (1235x486, 297K)

That's a whole lot of work. Is there a simpler way to know who's right?

robots tell the truth

women will try to disprove their claims with hurr its wrong, durr its not true. believe in yourself and see the lies they spew.

You have to make a choice user, you can either put in the work to know who is right or you can wander around like a sheep and just pick the group you feel most comfortable following. There is no in-between here at all.

Attached: 9ea.jpg (877x959, 456K)