Tommy in rugrats was 1 year old

>Tommy in rugrats was 1 year old
wtf
I thought he was like 5

Attached: EMGN-Rugrats-1.png (946x688, 640K)

Thats because you're fucking retarded.

he's a prodigy learned to read, speak and write at the age of 1.

>inb4 some rugrats character is the new Einshtain.

Attached: 1521009349538.png (533x536, 332K)

>I thought he was like 5

Attached: C7E1BE6A-5C47-46E7-834C-A91B38BC1B7D.png (838x649, 427K)

>diapers
>5
You what mate.

Klasky Csupo pretty much collapsed after Nick ended their contract, they are making the dumbest shit on the planet now

I think the old lady in charge of the company might have dementia

Attached: OllieMongoFB1.jpg (700x504, 93K)

jew b

What fucking five year old is in diapers, drinks from a bottle and sleeps in a crib? How much were you dropped on your head as a child?

I was in diapers until almost 7. It's really not that unusual.

Cartoon children are more intelligent than real ones, often, and their place in the world and details often suggest a different age than their personality does. I personally think far too many people are afraid to like a character who is suggested to be 10 because of her place in the series, and that "b-but she's 10!" when it makes sense to like her when her personality and thoughts and character is much more appealing and developed than a real 10 year olds. When it's more ambiguous than someone wearing diapers and stuff, people can argue whether a character's 10, 13, or 15, and all feel they're correct.

that is extremely unusual, your mother failed at potty training you.

just because you were still shitting yourself in public at age 6 doesn't mean that most normal people did

Attached: 2ZKusa3.jpg (480x319, 14K)

You stupid bitch! Fred Flintstone's here!

lol this guy would shit his pants at school regularly

did you bring spare diapers and change yourself?

>It's really not that unusual
Yes it is. Most kids are totally out of diapers by the time they're two years old, three at the latest. You're just retarded.

> I was in diapers until almost 7
Well, no wonder you're here.

He wears a diaper and can barely walk, you mongoloid. Were you still shitting your pants on the regular at 5?

I didn't really shit myself often, though it did happen occasionally. I just couldn't control my pee. And yes, the school nurse had extra ones for me.

i was trained to do that before like 1
u wut, m8

This kinda reminds me of how shocked I was when I found out that Jak was only 17 in Jak II. I thought he was at least 20.

Attached: 414419-jak2_11_resize.jpg (400x300, 35K)

>1488
Nice hitler gets, nigger.

>can barely walk
that fucker literally went on adventures in the woods and shit

yes he could walk

is tommy the kind of guy to crossdress

who was the most faggy rugrat

Attached: 1468292416825.jpg (2592x1456, 1.1M)