Write a letter to someone, sign yours and their first initial

To C,

We got to speak to each other for 2 years, We had many good laughs, and got to become best of friends, but it's time we move on. The longer we talk the harder it will be to say goodbye, which is an inevitability. Thank you for being there for so long, and I hope you find your way in life. I really do. I only hope that one day our paths with cross in the distant future, and we will see each other deep in our dream lives, and we will have no need to say a word to each other, just know we both made it.
See You Space Cowboy.

J

Attached: ce5fe7ba6f3a3f36f0a4037189266d74b07322536a618cac5a59d514d0682e14.gif (500x344, 618K)

To K,

Go fuck yourself you lying bitch. I know you take dicks but can you try to take love? Yes my friend would never leave you alone, but thats because he knew you had low self-esteem and was trying to make sure every second you spent was spent being happy. Maybe actually try talking to someone before breaking their heart, like you broke my friend's.

Now that I think about, you didn't have low self-esteem, did you? No, you were just a whiny bitch like everyone else was.

C

I'm sorry.
If you were here everything would have been way simpler. I feel so bad. I'm starting to get sadder and sadder again.
Don't let me go

Attached: 1520540359866.jpg (694x642, 93K)

Kristen,
I want to talk with you again.
K

I hate seeing these two initials.
They're so common and they're the epitome of bad relations.

t. J number 4-3j955c

who is this for? initials? theirs

someone that I met here
this isn't for you though

M,
I don't actually want to marry you anymore. I'm just bitter you rejected me. I know it couldn't work, ergo I know we have a finite ending, and so I can't really open up to you or get close to you. I'm not upset about it anymore, but you're real mad that I'm realistic about things and its making me anxious. How can you yell at me for something sounding horrible when I'm just stating facts? I'll turn and look and you'll be livid, but we're just doing what you wanted. What do you want? I don't understand.

Love,
C

B

you broke me in half you fucking self centered, self righteous whore. hope that lanky cunt dumps you within a couple months and you're left as broken as me.

J

K,

I hope you're doing okay. I just want the best for you

how are you sure? please, post initials or location at least

When did you meet K?

S
do you still come here? i imagine you dont, but how is life treating you?
M

my initial is S
because he barely comes here and he should be sleeping now

are you an S M?

>do you still come here?
You never leave. If you're lucky you take a break from time to times.
Life's a shit and I doubt I'm your S and you're my M. Stay frosty.

you never know
what are the second letters in yours and your m's name?

>St
>Me

oof sorry user, i remember you from another one of these threads
keep on keeping on brother

>stay frosty
Who says that? Are you a boomer or something?

DD,
You never make me stay, so take your weight off of me. I know your every move, so won't you just let me be. I've been here times before, but I was too blind to see, that you seduce every man, this time you won't seduce me. She's saying that's okay, hey baby do what you please, I have the stuff the you want, I am the thing that you need. She looked me deep in the eyes. She's touchin' me so to start. She says there's no turnin' back
She trapped me in her heart.
DD.