Your social value is literally your value as a person to most

>your social value is literally your value as a person to most

Attached: 1462926472595.png (420x420, 165K)

Ohhhhh so that's why I have no one and nothing in my life

>finds value in the opinion of others about oneself
tell me how does it feel to be weak?

>never made friends
>end up never getting job and moving back in with parents
Ur on to something OP.

its just social commentary, dude. relax.

what determines someone's social value?

Attached: 1514898505208.jpg (1533x961, 131K)

Humans are weak though

money>all

No, you're weak. You fucking beta bitch s0yb0y.

>gib me da attention plz

I have no social value

Attached: 1466837.png (234x215, 5K)

How does it feel to be an autist who can't even comprehend other people's emotions? Just because you were born fucked in the head, doesn't mean everyone else needs to suffer like you.

I think its a mixture of looks, money and social status

Good thing I take care of my physical appearance and know how to talk to people. They'll surely never hold my physical disabilities against me in a working environment, get to know me and hold my mental illnesses against me, or try and get in a relationship with me despite all that and dump me immediately for my sexual dysfunction!

Wrong, dickweed.

>others opinions of you dont matter
Do you have a job or gf user

how does it feel to be as superficial as a woman? im not even joking I want to hear your thought process.

>social value
>social

Attached: 101.png (200x196, 88K)

How does it feel to be so hostile to people for something out of their control yet still claim a moral highground?

true which is why everybody selfish and alone. Dont wanna be with you if you got nothing to give them. Dont care bout you if you never done anything for them. We have no value and will all have the same end no matter how successful.

What a waste of a life. I'm not gonna waste mine chasing after the fickle approval of normalshits just so they'll give me temporary, shallow validation and pretend to care about me. Even never leaving my room, just being myself would be a more meaningful life than that.

Yes and no. The older you get, the more you realize the only mother fucker on earth that you need approval from is yourself. Some people are never going to like you, that's just life. Don't be one of those people that lives to be accepted by others. I say fuck em, throw them all off the cliff.

Same
You're going to die and their is no way to stop it, you are decaying every moment you're alive.
You are weak no matter how hard you deny it.
Money contributes to social value directly.