Are INFJs feelfags or emotionless robots?

Are INFJs feelfags or emotionless robots?

Attached: 1524145610361.jpg (850x587, 99K)

They're definitely not 30 year old manchilds

They are heartless and suck the feelings out of others

What does it mean to suck feelings out of others?

Psychic vampires are no laughing matter

Attached: frequency-300x211.jpg (300x211, 605K)

Pretty much what mentally ill retards like believe

Attached: 3d7845d9-be5d-4adf-8109-c471fc2c9a36.jpg (1600x1200, 582K)

But what did that user mean by sucking out feelings?

I'm INFJ and very emotional, could say sensitive. I have lots of deep feels that I like to share, after all the thinking on them, but it seems that most people don't like it and prefer for their feels to be more simple and less aware. I couldn't make it through an episode of my waifu's show yesterday without bad memories associated with it causing a pain to well up in my stomach and chest that forced me to turn it off.

Attached: tinkle tinkle hoy.gif (150x150, 7K)

They are evil personified.

He's mentally ill. dunno

fuck you, INFPs are the REAL feel fags

Attached: 1522367264968.jpg (535x577, 40K)

The answer is yes. When I have been pushed to argument with loved ones im told im very cold and uncaring of emotion, that is until they push me to tears, then the tone usually changes. Im also told very often that I appear arrogant and standoffish. I dont think that description matches whats inside me but most people have to suffer in some way for only being judged on a surface perspective.

No they aren't. Youre just an angsty faggot that believes 4 letter words can personify a chunk of society

FUCK YOU DONT CRUSH MY DREAMS

Attached: 1523008527992.png (882x758, 17K)

Does this apply to ESTJs?

I'm an INFJ. I feel tons of empathy, like my gf said my empathy and desire to help people is "Mother Teresa-tier".

How do I fall out of love with an INFJ girl?

Realize that no matter how deep you dive into her seeminly deep personality, you will find nothing but insecurity and vapid self interest.

t. Infj fag

You think INFJs are actually shallow and unintelligent?

He's just tard it's okay anonomuss
Infj's tend to just spew platitudes and actually get angry at people that feel things deeper than them or they can't understand ime.

Just women.

We're both, it depends on the situation.
I'm very empathetic and understand almost everyone's perspective, yet I still feel so disconnected from everyone and everything and switch off emotions when things become too much too handle.