Stop me from throwing this little cocksucker out of my house for good

Stop me from throwing this little cocksucker out of my house for good
Has never showed me a smiter of affection after a straight month of me feeding her cuntass and me trying to be gentle, using baby voice, spending money on toys and food, and all I get is bites the second I try to hold her. What a fucking awful deal. Should have left you for dead when I found you bleeding in the backyard

Attached: 4F0E184A-888C-42D1-95F3-C688681ABD13.jpg (2748x2665, 1.97M)

And yes I took her to the vet
Three times in fact, and nothing is wrong
Fucking indian asshole made over a hundred dollars with my vet visits just to look at her and say "eh they're just like that"

>Not getting a lizard pet
You dug your own grave,pal

Whatever you do with the cat, don't record it and share it on the internet.

x/x/L for your pussy if you're willing to give her to a random user

I've had cats like that. They will show affection eventually, but it might take years. Also, she'll probably never let you hold her, but she'll probably start sitting next to you or rubbing against you.

Then the deal is off
I wonder, what's the worst that could happen if I just leave her outside "on accident?"
Could just feign ignorance and probably get away with it. I mean, she's like 6 weeks old so she'll just get eaten by something else right?

get a dog, cats suck

Take her to the shelter. Save some pussy for someone else.

It would probably sit on your doorstep or hide under the deck if it wants to live with you

I would just drop it off at a shelter if you really dont want to keep it

Really wouldn't want any other people to experience the displeasure of owning her though
Their patience is worth more than her life right?

Get a dog and feed it the cat.

leave the cat alone you fucker

It sounds like you just want to kill the thing user, you say you found it bleeding in the back yard, maybe it's only memories are of being abused.

Or you could just not be a dick and take care of her. Get an affectionate cat to be her friend. That way you can cuddle the other cat and watch them play together.

You seriously expect an injured stray to show some giant loud monkey with scary hands affection after a month of you feeding and buying it shit? BAKA.

Jesus Christ OP way to be a huge cock sucker.

Attached: 1481578254192.jpg (661x881, 192K)

it took 6 months for my cat to start trusting me. have some patience op.

Nigga are you at least in the northeast US? Gimme your cat.

>doubling the problem
oh god. Although I don't mind if they have a nicer one I could just trade for. I've had so many good experiences with cats in the past and they usually seem drawn to me, but I dunno why this one is just a total dick through and through and after a whole month
Way on the other side unfortunately

Turn her in to a shelter then man. You don't sound like a cat person and she doesn't deserve to have her little cat life fucked over because of that.

Attached: 1296359567709.jpg (613x559, 62K)

i will kill you nigga leave the cat alone

I never understood why folks here and everywhere else care so much more about animal lives than human lives. They're only with you for food really

It's like an abused scared child you dumb fuck. I want to beat the shit out of you user.

Animals are pure and honest souls give you affection for taking care of them. Humans pretend to give you affection so you will do things for them and eventually abandon you once they've sucked you dry.

geez have some onions and chill out you catfags

I've had pets before but never a relationship so I'll see it when it happens, probably never though

I'd be saying the same if it was a puppy, op seems to be a huge faggot.

either give it to a shelter or continue caring for it. even if the thing dislikes/is indifferent towards you, you should take care of it.