How come this guy doesn't have to improve himself to get women? Women just throw the pussy at him

How come this guy doesn't have to improve himself to get women? Women just throw the pussy at him.

Attached: jeremy meeks.jpg (480x588, 44K)

Other urls found in this thread:

spreadzone.wordpress.com/2016/06/17/fitness-friday-jeremy-meeks/
twitter.com/AnonBabble

the code has been cracked lol

You know why lol. Hes fucking hot! Being hot nullifies all flaws.

He needs to get a nose job.

He's a chad with a good face and he's 6'0. He isn't even Jow Forums he's skinny but has some visible abs.

Because self-improvement doesnt get you laid. Being funny doesnt get you laid. Having a good personality doesnt get you laid.
BEING BORN TALL AND WITH A GOOD FACE GETS YOU LAID. THIS IS ALL WOMEN WILL EVER CARE ABOUT. ANYTHING ELSE THEY TRY TO TELL YOU IS A MISDIRECTION.

this is a prime example of how full of shit women are about what they want in a man, this guy is a good looking piece of shit and the moment they all saw this mugshot they overlooked the fact that he is a piece of shit completely, and now he's marrying a billionaire's daughter, humanity was a mistake

the atomic blackpill was not original

Attached: Atomic Blackpill.jpg (3300x1840, 481K)

But he doesn't have a job, go to the gym, or spend money on PUA classes. How does he get women?

He did improve himself though (in the gym).

You're assuming this. You don't know this though.

Men are just as shallow and would rather choose a Stacy with a hot bod over an ugly goblin duckling. The fact that you don't acknowledge your kind are the biggest proponents of lookism tells me you've been stuck in that little bubble of yours your whole life.

He used to be fatter. Have you seen his before pics with the afro?

spreadzone.wordpress.com/2016/06/17/fitness-friday-jeremy-meeks/

Bitch nigga I told you hes hot. Self improvement is for beta males who wish to become beta providers for post wall roasties.

Men will date virtually any women within 2 points of them on a 10-point scale. Its women who refuse to acknowledge any man not in the top 20% as human.

This. And men actually have standards for character, like not fucking girls who fuck black guys.

and yet statistics released by dating apps prove you wrong

>born tall
that pregnancy and birth must have been fucking painful

They're always painful.

This is a mug shot he did have to improve himself he's a model now. If he didn't he would be someone's bitch in prison know what you're saying before you post pleb. L

Men openly acknowledge their lookism.

What is being criticized here is not lookism. It's the refusal to admit it, and the accompanying dedication to the ideology that "improving yourself" is what guys need to do.

Just acknowledge that's a lie, and we can move on. Everyone will be admitted lookists and we won't have anything to argue about any more.

Money gets you laid

Because he has a big black wee wee xDDDDDD and white women loooooooooooove big black pee pees!!!!

>blackpill
it hurts user, take it back

lmao he literally beat a 16-year-old retarded
you're out here getting shit on for calling women 'females' this nigga's going Mick Foley on juniors and getting introduced to the fuckin dupont heiress

She will still fuck chad behind your back so what the fuck is the point

a little of my soul just died.

>lmao he literally beat a 16-year-old retarded
That sounds awful, but we both know the 16 year would've been some hood nigger that would've bashed and robbed you and I as soon as look at us.

Attached: 1427519069971.jpg (500x382, 50K)

I mean Jen bush's wife is a goblin yet she managed to be with a 6ft tall white senator

if you or i did that, we'd get george zimmermaned ape style

she's a big mom

Fucking lying tranny psyops at it again. Anyone can get laid with a bit of effort.

He doesnt get real women, only bitches

Lol this guy looks orange

The reason,
Unadulterated Agression.
There is guarantee he could protect the women and children. It's the instinctual want of women, no other sense in it.
Whether tge guy will actually look after his family is another matter that women are too naive and assume that it will be differemt woth them.

Noooo not this screencap again, fucking chad reeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee