Is autism the same as process external information much more slowly and diligently?

is autism the same as process external information much more slowly and diligently?

is it this simple?

Attached: 0d7dbb8e-3902-4168-a88f-15c8ee4f5071.png (466x447, 374K)

No. Explain the lack of mirror neurons and theory of mind.

>lack of theory of mind
all normies have autism i guess

Why? Are you projecting unto everyone else and/or don't you know what theory of mind means?

it means recognizing yourself in others right ? fractal universe kind of. i dont see that in normos buddy

No, it's more complicated, in fact it's complicated enough that no one is asbsolutely certain about what autism really is, and there are a few different theories, such as the extreme male brain theory, the neanderthal theory...

LETS JUST KILL THEM WHILE THEIR BABIES THEYR JUST CAUSING PROBLEMS NEVERMIND THAT THERES GOTTA BE A REASON THEY DIDNT DIE OUT THOUSANDS OF YEARS AGO

Not sure what you're trying to say, but I would be in favor of being able to identify and abort autistic babies, because I'm high functioning autistic and this is no way to live.

>this is no way to live.
today

Stay plump, Mr. Beagle.
Originalmente.

autism is like not having a nice normie filter that makes you only grasp and pay attention to certain things. i am autistic and everyday of my life is a hell of unwanted information and unusual perceptual experiences. i would rather be normal.

what, you think this is going to improve? The only thing that's certain is that autism is a neurodevelopmental disorder, which means that autists are born with their brain wired wrong. It is a physical issue, it's not something that can be solved with drugs or therapy, even though there are some therapies that allow some autists to function more.

lol no its not going to improve. everyone with an (((neurodevelopmental disorder))) will be removed one way or another. what im saying is people like this existed forever- only recently has society become so strict that neither can they tolerate such persons nor can such people reasonably exist

Human society tends toward constantly increased complexity. That's the price we pay for progress. Even among non autistic people, there are many low IQ people who would have been perfectly fine a few cunturies ago, but now are in deep trouble because there's no place for them in the modern world. I think that the same thing will happen to autists, except for the ones who are math/tech geniuses who should be probably fine (unless their autism is so strong that they just cannot function).

also they will fiddle with the definitions (already happening); basically, very simply put, only one "strain", one way of being will be accepted as normal, all others will get ((therapized)) or euthanized before birth. no more autistic poets and writers and shit
>haha look at that lovecraft looser writing about his monsters
>haha look at this poe virgin quoth whom ahahha

get it

you already got it senpai. you are smart

that's nice and all, but what does it means in practice?
I don't care why people are hungry. I'm interested in how to deal with hungry people.

Attached: 1f32da32-1f82-46a5-9cbc-dfafc3de2b0d.png (353x332, 89K)

>lack of mirror neurons
lack of capacity for empathy on a biological level. interesting

this looks like projecting your own tendencies onto the future of humanity in general. Some autists are very useful, and irreplaceable. doubtful that all of them will be selected against on an eugenic level.

In theory he two things are necessarily correlated, you have to fully understand a problem if you want to have any chance of fixing it. But like I said in a previous post, autism is a neurodevelopmental disorder, which means that there are important genetic factors. What this means is that in all likelihood there is never going to be an "autism pill", and the pills that are being used now can only treat symptoms (if that).
That's why I said
>except for the ones who are math/tech geniuses who should be probably fine
Those are the autist who would probably survive in the future.

i love how people hated on hitler for being all for eugenics and now its normal and "people gotta go for progress"

you know, thats exactly what they thought

>you can only dislike the extermination of people if you are part of them

hello satan