Why don't lonely robots settle for a 5/10?

Why don't lonely robots settle for a 5/10?

Attached: crispy.png (1218x1274, 1.86M)

Once her voice and real personality were revealed her popularity dropped significantly, and yet people like Ciara can still garner a following from the wretches that visit this place, this is something that comes to my mind when I see Crispy posted these days. What do you think is the cause?

Because Crispy's only pull was her appearance. If you had ever read her answers you'd know how boring her personality and tastes were. People like Ciara even though she's average and horrible looking because it's like watching a trainwreck. She's entertaining.

Attached: 1514963868793.png (1711x2534, 1.68M)

They do, only what they call 5s are actually more like 7.5+s.

Not much of a fan until I saw her videos. She's not a tranny is she? I hope she's not a tranny because I found her attractive.

Attached: [HorribleSubs] Hajimete no Gal - 01 [720p].mkv_snapshot_06.00_[2018.03.06_01.42.40].png (634x692, 377K)

Why do you always post the same types of underaged black-haired pale girls? Your taste in women is like an 8th grader, grow the fuck up loser.

>If you had ever read her answers you'd know how boring her personality and tastes were.
Never minded these, actually liked that she was a bit boring, but the videos have highlighted how normal she actually is, she's just some average Mexican girl who has been pretending to be this reserved depressed goth girl when in reality she's no better than some party girl from el barrio.

She was a poser goth anyway. Everything about her is a fake mask.

Because we can't get anyone. If a fat 250lb chick wanted to be my gf I'd accept it Glady

You're right, I hate that it took the videos coming out for me to finally see this.

Her shit music choices should have indicated that years ago.

is that karen o

Most of these camwhores are above average. They wouldn't be camwhores if they weren't. I can tell you orbiters haven't seen a human female in person besides your mom since you finished high school.

She's average, debatably below average.

>She's average, debatably below average.
Not in America.

because they're most likely insane

Wow she really hit the wall lol

Mother fucking this
Crispy fans should be hung from bridges

Sad because appearance-wise she's 10/10

kill yourself retard, you have low iq that's why you like bimbo stacies with big tits lmfao

>hurt I'm smarter because I think girls with le ebin giant anime eyes who are built like Mexican boys are 10/10
What business does someone as clearly stupid as yourself have calling someone else retarded? Thankfully we can be nearly certain you will never breed

But her voice

>I'm smarter because I think girls with le ebin giant anime eyes who are built like Mexican boys are 10/10
You get it.

Attached: 1411408964255.jpg (778x900, 133K)

Bitch looks like Glen Danzig

Attached: f86f8124b745aa37e9f066991457b6a5.jpg (1080x1225, 72K)