Im so frickin fat :(

im so frickin fat :(

Attached: IMG_2271.jpg (575x766, 92K)

If that is you, then no you are not. Your body is perfectly lickable. I am orally fixated.

did nobody tell you that bush is back in?
dumb whore

>fishing for complements
Shut up and grow some pubes.

>(you)
now frig off attention seeker!

whats ur kik babygirl

nice granny tits

Dont listen to this guy, hes a desperate incel.

You are a fat sack of shit. Not even good enough for a thread on /b/ let alone /soc/ so you came here. Look at those horrid monkey tits.

Go and die of cervical cancer.

Tits are a bit saggy but you're thic not fat. Now, can you make a timestamped picture with the words "hello sexy robots" written on it?

gross your tits sag like watermelons. How old are you, 30?

your body looks like a fuckin' child. nasty.

The "girl" who posted this IS a desperate incel. There's not timestamp. The only thing that gives me pause is that her body is exactly what an insecure girl would be unhappy about

>no image results
then just do 100-200 jump squats a day right after waking up. it really improves my mood

wtf I'm 21 and my boobs already look like this desu

>actually taking the bait

fuck off whore and take your granny tits with you

also enjoy your ban you fucking roastie

no, you're just old

O L D

Perfect birthing hips, will you have my children?

You are not fat yet but with a little bit more of carelessness and boom goes the whale. I assume that you are younger than 30 but your tits are already saggy.

I suggest you get your shit straight ans hit the gym, also put your tits in ice water everyday.

who took the picture of this 'desperate incel'

If you fix your tits and hit the gym hard for an year along with a good diet you can still be Brittany

You're not. You're really disgusting and saggy though.

Lose some weight fatty. Guarantee most Americans would be okay with social health care if the other most of America wasn't fat as fuck lmao

shut up hivemind

id pretty much dehydrate myself from licking her everywhere tbqh

>saggy tits and wide hips
mommy gf?

something about your body is off-putting, can't really say what because i actually like saggy tits and a bit of chub, which is why i clicked this thread. yeah, i don't know but your aura just feels wrong somehow.

Attached: 1524716244086.jpg (680x1000, 81K)

GET OUT ROASTIE NORMIE CUUUUUUUNT REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

Attached: uvh.png (165x165, 52K)

pretty disgusting body. why would you ever make a picture of it and post it online i will never understand. get some plastic surgery and try again, better leave the clothes on when you have sex with somebody desu.

Well you're clearly not fat, and you're definitely not ugly.

Your tits are saggy though, but it's really nonissue. Like if you were my gf I'd be happy.

do you have discord or kik femanon? im love this boob type

>girl
>incel

Fuck off whore.

You brainlet. I was insinuating that the person who posted it is a man who is masquerading as a girl on a south american professional hopscotch forum for (you)'s

Yes, you are. Next question please.

You're supposed to sleep in a bra, dummy.

The fuck you been doing to your tits. Like, goddamn