Born in shitty cold hicktown

>born in shitty cold hicktown
>only desire is to move to LA and maybe grow weed or something
>just want a regular life there having a job, paying for an apartment, maybe walking dogs on the side or some shit
>every time i get close or find a way to leave this shit hole i get cock blocked somehow by god literally a fucking magical curse prevents me from doing anything or leaving this place

this pinky and the brain shit is getting really fucking old. i just want to leave this pisspoor small town where im trapped alone with my parents 24 fucking 7 without sleeping on the god damn streets of some fucking big city. how fucking hard can it be to find a couch or a floor or something to sleep on jesus fucking christ

Attached: 1442177743317.png (601x601, 406K)

This will go on, and on, and on, and you'll accept it eventually and forget you even had hopes and dreams once.

>t. stuckfag

just stop being black dude. i told you yesterday.

This is the best advice you're going to get, op. If you weren't so black, you'd be able to avoid committing crimes with sentences that keep you from leaving your shitty town.

>i get cck blocked somehow by g*d, prevents me from leaving this place
I can relate to this a bit.

Attached: Idratherthatwormcomeinhererightnowandeatyouallalive.jpg (300x374, 69K)

la is a shithole full of sociopaths

what were the actual cockblockings that occurred?

but how its like no matter what i do the whole world just stares at me and is like hey fuck this guy lets all gang up on him and use him as a punching bag

i dont really even have help from parents friends or anything every time im near another person i get fucked over somehow im constantly harrasssed by police and every other thing

im going to be homeless then fuck this. im probably gonna pack up bags and go do it again last time i was homeless i didn't think back and remember that part i only remembered the cool parts

The world would stop ganging up on you if you just stopped being black. It's literally that easy.

Attached: I love being white.jpg (400x538, 68K)

but i know a kid in my town whos literally black and hes a fucking ass hole to everyone too and his parents and grandparents (obviously because hes black and they always abondon their children) and he was a whiny narotic little cock sucker who bitched every time he didnt get everything he wanted handed to him and no one treated him like shit they all liked him better

If his life's so great, why don't you just emulate him to make your own life like his?

hes nerdy and autstic and he went crazy and i dont think anyone likes him anymore plus he was raised around love and appraisal and i was neglected and born into poverty

welcome to reality
here you have to suffer because of random events that are beyond your control, enjoy it.

Do everything he did up until he went crazy and made people stop liking him.

hes just naturally more happy and energetic because his parents didnt abuse him and hate him plus he had a car and shit and my parents were too poor for me to have one

Is your hicktown really that bad as in every other person there fucks their siblings or does drugs, the olace is covered in litter and everyone is poor or have you just decided that because it votes republican its a shithole.

Please ignore spelling mistakes i am drunk and poor and will probably and hopefully be dead in 6 months.

That doesn't matter. You just have to pretend to be like him. Learn how to act and your life will improve dramatically.

dude the people here are like 30-40 and dirty all the kids get abused the rednecks here drive broken down trucks and everyone fights over resources like theyre homeless and they dont even have like 10 dollars to their name

id rather live in the ghetto plus here you have to drive like 18 hours for a concert and its no coachella

>wanting to live in normalfag central

>born in shitty suburb with nothing here but a fucking liberal arts college
>all the girls at the college are human garbage
>no jobs anywhere
>have to learn to drive to do anything
I just want to move south to the city fuck this. Its a good city for USA too, like 90% white

Attached: 1516853850147.png (640x464, 146K)

oh boo hoo you're 15 minutes from a large city oh its totally the same thing if i wanna go to the city i have to ride a bus for 8 hours and it costs 100 dollars a trip and i have to sleep outside

What city user?

Othinukksjtfhyy orginal.

>only desire is to move to LA

don't do it, dood

Attached: JIjTXEpkGl9orGAdreg5HQiTQV5IpxUXE_NmoCp50XY[1].png (432x388, 149K)

do it user. Cali fag here who grows weed and makes over 200k a year

>live in a big city
>tired of the traffic, the noise, the high cost of living, the nigger no go zones, the tourists, the ugly concrete jungle, the high crime
>would love to get a comfy little house in the middle of nowhere with no neighbors, trees, fresh air, being left the fuck alone, forgetting what police sirens sound like, playing with doggos in the back yard, shooting at trees, having a garden, playing music as loud as i want
grass is always greener isn't it

Well you seem to have a couple of options but thats it. You can go to college in a city, join the army, try get a shit job and buy an apartment in some city slum for cheap or kill yourself. If you are allowed to by parents id suggest any of the armed forces because thats what id have done if i had no parents to appease. The discipline, action, comradery and sense of purpose would i think have ended in me not being the hopeless failure i am today. I was in your situation once and i got a shit degree and moved to a shit flat near the city to wagecuck for eternity. I think about going to walmart buying a shotgun and blowing my head off nearly every goddamn second of the day. Anyway join the army, kill some sandniggers then start a pmc and become Big Boss is my recommendation but then again im a piece of human fucking garbage venting on a board full of incels so maybe ask your parents instead.

>from Nowhere, USA
>thinks moving to LA or NY will solve everything

Every time.

It's not like its a decent city that I live 15 minutes from. It's rather fucking shit. The college is the only thing there.

It's like 45 minutes to a big city, and 5 hours to the city I'd like to live in.

i just want a cheap apartment in the ghetto i dont wanna join the army or go to college

even if i cant be an actor or some shit i'd be happy i mean it's not like anyone ever got famous by NOT going there

Standards are higher there than your hick town. You aren't special enough to stumble into being famous.

im gonna be a rapper the only reason im not is because im here and god and the world is trying to stop me

and regardless no matter what i do i'd be more successful there than i am here. here the only jobs are like prison guard and cutting down trees and even that gets sourced 7 hours away

Just fucking look for a job online in the city and a shit room near it then. Its fucking LA though so its not going to be cheap. If you cant find a job then youre fucked cause you dont want to college either. Also youre on r9k so you probably have nobody you could share a room with in LA which is a shame cause during my college years i payed 1/6 of the price of the cheapest apartment in the city because i was willing to share. Anyway good luck. If all else fails remember to set your camera up so that we can see the aftermath of the shot.

I'm a suburbfag and I've traveled all around to the country, suburbs and cities and I have to ask, why in the hell would you want to move to the city? It's my dream to make enough to get a nice house in the country with enough land to subsistence farm and raise chickens. The city is definitely the worst case scenario, I fucking hate cities and everything they represent. Unless you're the top 1% in the city, your life is garbage.

no one will hire me without already living there and shit they already have thousands of applicants right next to the place

>hurr durr LA and NY are so cool hurr durrr i wanna live there
why do people always have this shitty dream? it's so cliche and gay at this point.

because the big city is the only way to get super successful moron

They're ignorant retards. One day in NYC is all it takes to make them realize what fucktards they are. Grass is greener syndrome, I guess.

you're a fucking retard. donald trump and people like that- ANY successful person is because they were in a city that enabled that shit to happen. if donald trump was born in the same town as me he'd be like wearing overalls with that stupid straw thing in his mouth and holding a pig in one arm with a baseball cap on

ive talked to people from socal and nyc that come here and they ALL agree it fucking sucks here. they all talk about just wanting to go back

I grew up about 20 minutes north of midtown Manhattan and I still don't understand normalfags' obsession with "the big city."

success is a spook, happiness and contentment with a simple life is the real shit.

its not everyone whos obsessed with the big city its smart people and people with potential only. none of the hicks in my town even wanna be near nyc but i wanna be like in harlem or manhattan or some shit

t. sticks in the mud
See you in LA, OP. I think you'll love it.

Attached: Sunset.jpg (1280x1920, 217K)

thats such a fucking stupid ass thing to do. money buys weed and weed is happiness. having a house and electricity is happiness. fast cars and buying shit is happiness. if you're happy with none of that you're mentally ill

You have to be realistic though
you wont be Donald trump, you will be living in a 500 square foot studio apartment in the ghetto wagecucking 2 horrible jobs just to live paycheck to paycheck and never have any time to actually enjoy the city.

dude i'd rather be whatever i'm gonna be in the city then what i'd be here. at the least the city has a niche ANY niche at all. literally all it is here is be a cop, cut down trees, do some shit for welfare and helping retarded people, or minimum wage. im a super genius dude if i was in a big city id be an overwhelming success in no time at all i'd be BETTER than donald trump

Hire me desu. Let's change the world.

you have to help me move to the city to be a part of it. or at least call me cool and tell im a genius and shit

>im a super genius dude if i was in a big city id be an overwhelming success in no time at all i'd be BETTER than donald trump
Oh no no hahaha I can't wait til your retarded ass is in the city wagecucking away like everyone else and eventually KYS realizing it's actually worse in every respect.

Attached: smug-pepe.jpg (199x199, 15K)

>born in a pretty decent country
>leftist government bring hundred of thousands of haitians
>get tuberculosis
What the fuck. This shit shouldn't still exist in a civilized country.

>oooooohhhhh! Looooook at the cooooooollllll sunnnnnnnnnnnset.

>spend next 45 min finding parking and getting home to your rented room

LA is fucking shit. It's not the 70s or 80s when life was actually cool here.

>im a super genius dude if i was in a big city id be an overwhelming success in no time at all i'd be BETTER than donald trump
>he actually believes this
>he doesn't know that the city is just as bad but with more noise, pollution, and crime and n unsettling urban feel to it
AHAHAHAAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

Attached: salacious b crumb laugh.gif (450x232, 963K)

if i actually got to the city i would be happy as dog shit to work some shitty 40 hour job and walk dogs or do some stupid shit on the side

to me rappers and shit are better than donald trump. i'd rather be kinda rich, not be a pussy, be cool, be high all day then be some fat overweight middle aged angry prick who does nothing but work and stress all day

i just wanna be a musician and smoke weed all day

So what's stopping you user? Nobody here can do it for you.

Dude, in the city you're just one drone in the hive. No one cares about you. Compare it to a less populated area where you can become famous for doing lesser things and form more meaningful bonds with people, and appear smart with little competition. If you didn't make it on easy mode why do you think you could make it on nightmare mode competing with 100x the people?

Attached: zoning_map_main.0.0.jpg (1200x800, 261K)

You have the maturity levels of a 15 year old, good luck with that, if you were really a super genius and you're too good for all those hillbillies you would have found a way out and been successful by now.

>if i actually got to the city i would be happy as dog shit to work some shitty 40 hour job and walk dogs or do some stupid shit on the side
I don't understand. Why don't you just do this where you live? Do you have any idea how much it costs to live in a non-crime infested shithole neighborhood in a city? You live paycheck to paycheck. Why don't you just work where you are? You'd keep most of your money unlike the city where it's all sucked from you through rent and taxes.

>if i actually got to the city i would be happy as dog shit to work some shitty 40 hour job and walk dogs or do some stupid shit on the side
what's the joy in any of that?
You could do that in your current place of residence.
>to me rappers and shit are better
no one ever said anything about rappers, and rappers are known for frequenting jail cells, you like that?

>I'm a super genius
>i just wanna be a musician and smoke weed all day
This has to be b8.

Attached: e02.jpg (645x588, 57K)