"Hey whiteboi, wanna come to my place and make lots of qt mixed babies with me~?"

>"Hey whiteboi, wanna come to my place and make lots of qt mixed babies with me~?"
How do you respond?

Attached: 1524667141126.jpg (451x640, 77K)

Can I worship and fuck your feet? Can we play pissing games and will you puke for me?

>tfw have her curvy hips, thighs, legs, and a small waist but no mommymilkers
I almost made it

I would make you my QUEEN!

That's a big forehead.

dont like the face but i would love to bury my face and dick in those tits.

>unsheath my 90 round magazine
Your already dead

Oh my fuck I'd stay between those legs till I die wew lad hell yes

>Fuck yes! I do *motorboats dem titties*

Attached: C2ExygGVQAArUtH.jpg (600x900, 108K)

My dick is too desperate to care about skin color

Oh dear God yes

Can we have one thread without a beta footfag who borderline speaks like a serial killer?

I could land a boeing 747 on that forehead

Attached: 1243464075759.jpg (327x388, 11K)

i wake up originally

Have five babies in a row, you'll fill out then.

I think you're perfect just the way you are pls be my gf

No, you may not have that. Ever.

If you're thicc your tits will explode once you have kids

>mfw i consider a woman like that to be a 9/10
I'd fuck her everyday for years, jokes on her though I'm infertile

how can anyone take healthy girls with fake hair seriously?

I grab a thumb tac and pop her fake tits, the water slowly flows out of it as her boobs slowly deflate into flabby skin.

Her tits are too big imo, but she's got 10/10 hips

This will never happen to me

Unoriginal comment.

Attached: untitled.png (633x758, 136K)

I'm actually mexican, but sure my IQ isn't much different from your and my children could us some tard strength genes

SSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSIKKKKKKKKKKEEEEEEE fuck you and your black skin, All I want is a catholic hispanic gf

Early Mexicans had African ancestry.

So there might be some black in Mexican gene pools. One Mexican president was part african kek.

Not much would change.

Attached: 001_550.png (550x550, 575K)

I don't look close to being a negro and saying a president was a nigger then by that logic you're a nigger as well because of Obama. I like how white people specially Americans like saying x is not x race because of some fact they read on Wikipedia, when they have the most diverse population in the world. Maybe you're projecting your fear of losing your identity so you tell everybody else that they too don't have an identity. SAD

Attached: 1521795361586.jpg (548x720, 33K)

Affirmatively!

If you come from the States of Oaxaca, Veracruz, or any coastal state with a colonial history and a port chances is indigenous Mexicans mingled with the Spanish slaves.

black traits are lost on the 4th generation but it might still be there.

This happened in the US too, hill billy women from the Appalachia that where having black kids out of fucking no where while both parents where white.

Fffffuck yeah, shut up and take my sperm!