"incel"

The term is a misnomer.
You're either not actively doing anything to change your situation or your standards are too high.
Probably the latter. You're all far too narcissistic.

The vast majority of people are physically unattractive and pretty much everyone ends up having to settle for someone they aren't really all that keen on.
Whether that be a sexual partner or a marriage partner, whatever. This is how real life works. It's not like anime where everything is beautiful and romanticized.

Attached: hmm.jpg (848x480, 64K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=wQoDCEKZyQw
dailymail.co.uk/news/article-5350757/Man-travels-Europe-free-charming-girls-on.html
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Op here.
Disregard everything I just said. I can't stop lusting over nigger cocks, to the point of babbling like an idiot.

What makes you think your standards are high. Robots get rejected by the ugliest women we know, which is depressing.

To be completely frank, I don't believe you.

I don't have much to type on the topic, except that most people should be average looking rather than unattractive. Perhaps average has become seen as unattractive with the rise of online culture though.

term literally just means 'is a virgin, not due to one's own decision to remain virgin'

stop trying to attach implications and assumptions onto the definition. You're not proving anything

Contrary to what normalfags will tell you, good looks are not subjective.
Most people are ugly. Average is ugly.

you can't be involuntarily celibate though.
you can pay for sex with cash or get it as part of a sexual relationship with another person.

Some people are born to lose, you forget about badluck/probability of losers that aren't capable of living. Without losers there wouldn't be any winners right? that's the balance of life but the balance has been manipulated by evil people in society.

Ugly women can't see their own flaws, and overlook some of the minor flaws robots have

> You're either not actively doing anything to change your situation or your standards are too high.

Great point of view, user.

Attached: 1524559087262.png (800x790, 130K)

>tfw btfo by genetic lottery

>born to lose
forgot this.... youtube.com/watch?v=wQoDCEKZyQw

I want cake
>your options are either, cut off your left foot for a slice, or pay me 500 for a cake that will give you food poisoning
Neither of those sound like good options
>Well i guess you don't really want cake then

that's pathetically overly dramatic

>you can pay for sex with cash
that's just pathetic.

Chad does that. It's not pathetic.

>You're either not actively doing anything to change your situation or your standards are too high.
Oh but I am, I'm going out, making new friends and using dating sites.
But nothing works, I still don't know how to play the game

>Chad pays for sex.
That means he's not Chad.

>Chad does that.
Wrong

dailymail.co.uk/news/article-5350757/Man-travels-Europe-free-charming-girls-on.html

There are plenty of reasons why an incel wouldn't hire a prostitute. For one, it doesn't solve the underlying issue of feeling undesireable. The prostitute will avoid intimacy as much as possible and will likely just try to get it over with so as to get paid faster. Not to mention the likelyhood of catching a disease just to technically not be considered a virgin, then there's the fact that it's illegal, which doesn't seem to cross the mind of people who bring it up as a solution.

>incel becomes suddenly mainstream
>not robot despite existing for longer and not being a dead subplebbit
>LWDS targetting everyone who isnt alpha
Leddit wins again

>You're either not actively doing anything to change your situation or your standards are too high

Wrong. Get out normie, or get shot. Your choice.

Dont speak for us and dont post here again.

Lwds?

>You're either not actively doing anything to change your situation or your standards are too high.
could not agree more
t ex incel with diagnosed autism
I stop complaining and blaming others for my problems and instead fixed them, now I'm probably one of the most normie people on the board

>diagnosed autism
>fixed them
how? isnt autism deep rooted thing?

I wouldn't say it's fixed that was poor phrasing, but only a couple of my closest friends have picked up on the fact I'm autistic, I watched tons of reality tv and took notes, plus I have supportive parents so when I started going outside and talking to people I'd review parts of the conversations with my parents to see what I did wrong and what I could do better, no one is born with social skills, being autistic just makes learning them harder though I was informally told I'm on the higher functioning side (I got diagnosed before the distinction between autism and aspergers was made) so I'm diagnosed autistic but really aspergic

You guys do realise now is the easiest time in history to get laid?

If your chad or a female. 200 years ago it was alot easier as all you had to do was literally take a woman and marry her then inherit her fathers estate.

How do I stop having a 100% failure rate with women on dating websites and in person?

sure thing pal, there is not a thing as a man who is constanly rejected and isolated right?there is no way a guy cvant get laid or evben cant make friends, fuck you OP, i wish you die in the next autistic rage attack or something

just b urself bra :)

improve yourself, stop viewing others as the problem but a basic rundown would be
>have a job
>don't live with parents
>good or at least average social skills
>good hygiene
>be in good shape
>have interesting or productive hobbies
>normie fashion sense

it sounds like a lot but every adult should have most of these ticked off anyway

actually it's the worst time to get laid, you're probably not old enough to remember the 90s but you could get laid by starting a conversation up in public with a chick, womens standards have gone up while male standards have gone down, you could be a loser and get laid at one point, doesn't work anymore.

what if you are not a 5+/10 ?

>20 years ago you had to compete with neighborhood males
>now you have to compete against whole country
Chads have even easier time to get laid while virgins have it more difficult. It's the same as rich get richer and poor gets poorer.

face matters very little, even for one night stands the most important things for one night stands in order are hair, clothes, social skills, job, weight

>tfw already balding
just kill me already

I have most of those checked out. My hobbies are full of man hobbies and not the kind of thing you can talk about with girls, like outdooring and scale models. If you have no good stories, what are you meant to talk about?
Cheeky cunt

>>tfw already balding
what age?
>My hobbies are full of man hobbies and not the kind of thing you can talk about with girls, like outdooring and scale models.
in my experience girls like hiking (not usually doing it but acting like they do) so you could bring that up and maybe show pictures of a recent hike

but if you're stalling make them talk as much as possible, the goal isn't for you to talk it's to make them talk, everyone likes speaking to someone who seems genuinely interested in hearing what you have to say

>what age

>weight is more important than face

Attached: 1518718253509.jpg (543x522, 143K)

generally face is genetic, weight however (generally) shows you're lazy, greedy and don't care about your health or how you look - much more important factor

i think that face matter more than weight in one night stands but it's the opposite in relationships.

>>good or at least average social skills
you see this the fucking problem, is a damn catch 22, you need good social skills to hacve a social life, but you can get social skills if you dont have a social life and you are rejected from social life because you dont have social skills, at some point if you didnt developed normla healthy social skills you just will never do it

most one night stands in my experience have been doggy or in dimly lit areas, plus a fat person will have less usable penis length and stamina and will sweat more so I'd say weight still matters more

its 2018, no one cares if you are lazy or greedy

>I'd say weight still matters more
You're thinking about morbidly obese people and not overweight ones.

Chad knows all women are whores and you always pay for sex. That's why Chad fucks prostitutes as well as normal girls.

>as well as normal girls.
all girls are prostitutes would be a better way of putting it

>prostitution
>illegal
Maybe if you live in a third world theocratic shithole.

>paying for sex when you can get free one
Chad doesnt seem like a smart person.

Chad is smarter than you. There are advantages to having sex with a prostitute, and sometimes the situation is such.

Admit you just don't understand concept of Chad already. Lord, normies are bad at meming...

What a stupid brainlet. You don't even understand why Chad will occasionally have sex with prostitutes. I could try to explain it to you but I doubt you will have the brain capacity to understand.

> u stoopid!!
Oh, you got me! Try better to hide you ignorance, normalfag.

not him but a chad mate literally has came to brothels with me, maybe it's different in the UK but chads fuck prozzies over here because it's easy

Does he did it because he can't laid otherwise? Do you think other countries even have oficial bordels? Do you even sure he is a Chad but not someone who is more succesful by normie standards?

>Does he did it because he can't laid otherwise?
no
>Do you think other countries even have oficial bordels?
the uk doesn't have official brothels in fact I'm pretty sure they're illegal in the uk but every country has brothels or at least prostitutes
>Do you even sure he is a Chad but not someone who is more succesful by normie standards?
>most popular in highschool
>most popular in college
>fucked over 50 different girls excluding prostitutes
yes he's a chad

>acshually
yeah sure user

It's because Burgers do not understand prostitution.

I see. Still, one session with prostitute csn't socialize a robot.

I have no money for prostitute anyway.

Get some money, and then use prostitutes as your personal sex trainers. Think about her as no different from a gym trainer.

wtf are you? I don't get sex because I never leave my home. ya it'd be nice if those bitches that walk by asked me if I wanna analize thumbums u crumbumb, but NOOO they don't

why should u listen to you hanger-on?

>why should u listen to you hanger-on?
try again but this time type coherent english, since it's clearly your second language use google translate

>nope'd
I meant u shouldn't even listen to yourself. you have to give me your possible-actions and I get to decide for u because u just try and leech off chad

Attached: WTFAMIREADING[1].jpg (400x399, 38K)

>leech off chad
wrong I rarely hang out with him and he initiated the friendship also what the fuck is "possible-actions"

>inb4 cereal guy "no u"

u have to fill out a form and submit it to me for every action and I get to choose what u do in the situation. if you don't i'm gonna tell chad to ghost u

hank, dont call your father a crumbum.

bumpalumpaduk

I'm honestly not sure if you think you're being funny right now it just seems like a terrible joke

2 strikes and chad ghosts u, that's 1
an hero

enjoy being a virgin mate

alright, zombie

It's illegal in 99% of the world. The only places it's legal ARE 3rd world shitholes.

That pic is great. Real life as a man in a nutshell.

You mean real life as a "man" in a nutshell.
It was probably made by a teenage girl.

I'm sure it was made by a teenage girl, but it's real that if you show any kind of weakness in any way whatsoever, even if it's not a real weakness but rather the illusion of weakness (such as when you can clearly tell someone is lying to you by saying someone else is pulling the strings, and you say "well that person better be careful because they're making a really bad decision", which makes it look like you believe the lie, turns out people are too dumb to tell that's a hidden message), it will be exploited instantly with maximum prejudice (lies will become more frequent and their consequences will be significantly more dangerous). The worst is if you admit to having any kind of emotion at all, because the events that have triggered them will be replayed to manipulate you.
As far as I know, the same does not apply to women because their protected status allows people to use them as shields and status symbols.