Bondage fantasy thread

Bondage fantasy thread.

Post your bondage fantasies or hottest sessions, looking for some new ideas.

Attached: 1421298001547.jpg (1500x1125, 235K)

>strips of tape
el oh el

Attached: IMG_3908.jpg (400x400, 39K)

ballgag is it then bitch.

Attached: 1483978174970.jpg (640x1024, 99K)

>tfw no self bondage thread

I want to tightly lock a girl on a sybian and put her in a closet for hours, then untie her and fuck her depleted and powerless body.

>tfw no anal training bf

>tfw will never rape a woman in front of her husband.

That actually sounds pretty awesome, I'd rather have her somewhere I can see her though.

Maybe within arms reach so you can throw in a slap every once in a while.

I want to tie a girl up and do things to her anus

I mostly just want to be securely tied up in a comfy way.
It's hard to do on your own, though.

Attached: 1520083778672.jfif.jpg (546x670, 103K)

>ywn strap a girl down like this and proceed to overload her with affection and pleasure
Why live

I mean that sounds fun too, but just being tied like that is super nice.

Does anyone else like the idea of tying an entire family up, and raping the mom/daughter? I like to imagine that there would be a dad watching as I take his daughter's virginity, and a son watching when I sodomize his mom.

I hope to one day have a fembot slave gf
Since that's what they're all into

Not with this on her crotch

Attached: roast.jpg (960x539, 63K)

Imagine cutting these idiots open with a knife.

Yeah and then carving their eyes out one by one.

If you're a girl I'm more than willing to do that to you

>no mommy to tie you up

Attached: 1493081199264.jpg (492x449, 48K)

>Ex gf was a pure sadist
>Did things like pushing me down the stairs and hospitalized me for a month just because she could
>Finds out I have no hard limits
>Goes balls out
>Noise canceling headphones over my ears
>Vibrating dildo gag in my throat that barely left me room to breath through my nose
>Ducktaped blindfold over my eyes
>Tied up extremely tightly
>Vibrators on my cock
>Vibrators in my ass
>Vibrators on my nipples
>Locked in her closet for the whole weekend while she left to visit family one town over

God fuck that was intense and I'm pretty sure I lost part of my sanity even more so once the vibrators died and I just had nothing at all my the weight of my own body but it was pretty fun. Would do again. Just gotta find another girl like her. Unfortunately she left me because I was "completely broken in" and she wanted a new toy to break. Still hope that she will make her way back to me though. She hasn't had any real luck. I gave her so much that she cant take it down a notch and she keeps scaring away guys.

I don't like mutilating. The women can just stay chained in my dungeon/basement. It's more fun to keep them somewhat intact physically, because you can do more long-term stuff to them. The boys I'd probably have to kill though.

>Unfortunately she left me because I was "completely broken in" and she wanted a new toy to break.
I can't stop laughing. What a sad sack of shit you are.

It's nice to know somebody finds it comfy.
I'd want to tie somebody up lovingly.

Why? I've had other girlfriends after her. Just none of them wanted to toy with me like she did. I kinda miss it but don't need it.

bondage is super comfy, especially more comfy setups.
Arms tied + frogtie is so nice.

Even uncomfortable positions can be really nice, for a while.

wtf fake boobs eww

I like you user, hope you have fun in the future (without dying).

Attached: 1504043837986.jpg (218x231, 12K)

I know it will happen eventually. I've had it once so I know it can happen. Just gotta wait for it to roll around and enjoy my life until it does. As for dying I would hope they never go that far but I know myself I would let it happen. The single best thing in the world to me is that bemused smile they get when you say yes to something they expected you to say no to. Its addicting. Even more so when they are so shocked by you saying yes that they stumble for a moment trying to figure out what to say or do next.