Hello robots

Hello robots,
I just got in a fist fight with my parents over not having a job, when I've applied for multiple jobs in multiple different locations over the past months.
I live at home with a 70 year old woman who is always explosively angry, accusing me of whatever comes to mind, and a 70 year old man who has onset Alzheimer's disease.
He cannot even follow conversation and forgets things constantly.
They are both my parents. Although I don't feel right referring to them as so. We are nothing alike.
I can slowly feel myself losing my sanity living here, yet I have no means of escape or any place to go since I have no job or income.
I am slowly learning going off the grid might be the best course of action. I have no friends I can stay with. No places to be, no places to go.
Suicide or going crazy is seeming to become more and more realistic as the days go by. I am withering away in my room every day I exist, watching time pass me by.
What can I do to keep myself sane until I find a job or a better means of living?
I don't want to hurt anyone or myself, but I cannot guarantee that for a long time if I'm under constant harassment and pressure to do something I have no power of controlling the outcome of.
Any other /hopeless/ people in here?

Attached: jfkm.jpg (680x550, 70K)

Other urls found in this thread:

reddit.com/r/vagabond/
reddit.com/r/homeless/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Just live on the beach for a week.

cant, jew jersey makes you have beach passes, and it gets fucking cold at night by the ocean.
plus bums, sand, and shit.

>jersey makes you have beach passes
>bums
but how do they do it??????

just start shoplifting. Worst case you'll end up in jail, still better than suicide or going crazy.

you got in a fist fight with your 70 year old parents

why, you should try to control your anger, what if you had killed them you could go to jail for murder

Where are you in jersey
t.jerseybot

to be fair i had an 80 year old grandfather who came at me with a kitchen knife and tried to strangle me because i was playing ps3 in the living room

you cant reason with senile people

>just go to jail and live with a bunch of niggers
i have no intentions of being some big black niggers fuck toy in jail, thanks for the advice faggot.
also jails are ridden with disease, and if i got sick, theres no way i'm getting the proper medical treatment i need.
there is no controlling anger when you are berated, ridiculed, harassed, judged and called out EVERY single fucking day multiple times a day.
its the fucking reason why the a kid with a gun shoots his bully at school, because hes sick and fucking tired of the harassment and wants to put a stop to it for once in their miserable life.
i fear this might be an actual outcome because they've been doing this to me for years, the job isnt even a real reason for their anger.
i'm almost certain my mother hates me for my own existance. it almost certainly seems that way when she always talks shit on me.
two days ago i went out in my front yard for 6 hours and did yard work all day in the hot sun, and when she comes home from work, she took one look at me and called me fat.
Atlantic city/609 area, fucking kill me.

Only Ocean City makes you use passes in the summer.

Not true. Brigantine issues beach passes as well.
Why are you guys even advocating for a beach life? Living for a week on the beach isnt going to change my situation.

Awww fuck bro you are boned if you were close by I would have done something but your a good hour away
t.TomsRiver

How old are you OP?

oregano

It's not like i cant drive or work, just stuck in a shitty situation I cant get out of at the moment.
It's only a matter of time before the next explosive argument or someone accuses me of being something I'm not, like for instance being lazy or some dumb shit when I'm looking for jobs and attending community college.
I'm fucking pissed off old people can even spinzone their lives so that your struggles arent valid or as valid as their struggles are.
"Just because you struggled doing this, doesnt mean it was that bad, i had to do x, so that makes your entire struggle invalid! It cant be as bad as x!"
That your life experience is quite literally invalid to theirs. The worst fucking people imaginable.

23, turning 24 in august.

whats your #1 reason for not having a job, any job

I had to get surgery and lost my job because of it.
Been out of work over a year now.

thats why you lost your old job, why are you unable to get any job right now?

nobody will hire me! ive applied multiple places, just waiting on the call to go in for an interview.

It's applying for "multiple" jobs over the past "months"

As if there arent dozens of jobs posted every day

Get hustling or get homeless OP

applied for what, where, what was your previous job? are you trying to only work in a specific field and refuse to do anything else in the mean time?

I keep getting interview after interview but never end up hired. Why do I have such bad luck?

find businesses that open up later in the day and sleep behind those
dumpster dive for food
try to find public bathrooms in parks, beaches usually have public showers

i really hope it's warm where you live user.
these subreddits will help if you need specific info, just search:
reddit.com/r/vagabond/
reddit.com/r/homeless/

godspeed

Did you even read the thread you braindead nigger fucker?
thanks but i dont want to be fucking homeless so im going to ask you now, did you even read the thread you retarded nigger fucker?
previous jobs were cleaning a salon, and working as a dish washer/kitchen prep for a few years in a restaurant.
I just want a job that will pay me decent enough money that i can get my life together and move out to live on my own/with someone.

oh look another braindead nigger who cant read, what are the odds three of them are in my thread?
i must be a lucky guy!

yeah but you might become homeless given what you said

nothing given what ive said indicates ill be homeless any time soon.
apparently reading comprehension is a very uncommon skill!

>apparently reading comprehension is a very uncommon skill!
so is getting a job for you, im starting to see why

Hi OP, perhaps you should leave the house for most of the day as being near them is obviously not good for your mental health. Go to the library, look up college courses or internships or trade schools or whatever. Maybe just read some books.

Another good place to start might be to find somewhere to volunteer. Even though it's not earning you money or independence, it's proactive, fulfilling a needed social role and can be a springboard to paid employment. Depending on the place you volunteer, they might be able to refund your travel or lunch expenses so at least you're not going completely out of pocket.