Fembots, how important are awareness of intersectional feminist issues in your partners?

Fembots, how important are awareness of intersectional feminist issues in your partners?

Attached: d0c05a1921eb8e3b766b95869ca71698.jpg (236x374, 18K)

Not at all. Just has to not be an idiot or hypocrite, or even if he holds some viewpoints that are he has to be willing to listen to reason.

I would prefer if my partner is racist against my race.

What is your race? I'm more of a race realist than a racist but have wondered if a woman of my desired race would be accepting of it.

And by race realist you mean Jow Forumsack?

Ebony leave

There are nothing wrong with black girls

Attached: efc7603514a1354a1aa919f9124d2906.jpg (736x919, 47K)

My views are more measured and balanced than most of theirs.

I know
I hope to marry one one day
But Ebony's attention whoring is annoying

Fembots, how often do you masturbate? Do you use toys or fingers?

Fingers. I have no toys because I am too afraid to buy them and do not want to use vegetables

I don't mind her, but I do wonder why she's not just in /soc/.

Have you considered marrying Ebony?

Has she ever posted nudes on /soc/? She should.

my boyfriend is very liberal and buys into all the intersectional feminist dogma and jargon
he has no idea i go on Jow Forums and i hope he never finds out

She's posted nudes here

She's way to self-hating for me

Got them or an archive? What kind of body does she have? Big tits? Hairy pussy? Big ass?

Just go search Ebony in the archive
You'll probably find them
She's really pretty

I dated a self hating gook and that was a fucking chore; but to have a nigress gf and not have to try and boost her self esteem but just call her a fuckslave and enjoy her, I think I could live with that.

I want to flood ebony wombs with white seed then leave them for a qt white wife

If she just wanted to degraded while fucking it would be one thing
But everything else would be a chore

Will you call me Master and be my abused slave sextoy?

I want to be kidnapped by a group of ebony goddesses and be forced to breed with them

Be careful what thou wisheth for.

Attached: 1393831124732.jpg (1024x768, 108K)

Why bother putting all that clay in their hair?

I wonder what sex with them is like?

I imagine it's loud, smelly and brilliant.

I think it protects their hair. Proper african women can barely grow their hair longer than a few centimetres if just left alone. They have to do a LOT of work to keep it healthy and long; caking it in clay is just a way of protecting it so it can grow out.

Do you think they fuck with a raw intensity that Western Civilization forces out of women?

>tfw no african wife to bring out of poverty and feel grateful and loyal to you

Attached: feels.png (600x730, 102K)

>male feminist

gross, I hope male feminists know that the guys we let fuck us are normally misogynistic and chauvinistic, think Don Draper.

Attached: 1524537617732.png (728x1032, 554K)

There's a whole continent of them you daft cretin.
What could be stopping you?

Attached: 1393831021775.jpg (672x893, 158K)

>tfw fiance is african and is grateful to be in the first world with a white guy
well, she's not with me specifically because I'm white, but she says that basically everyone in her family, especially those back in her native country, are very happy she's with a white guy
kinda funny desu, though personally race doesn't really matter all that much to me

Attached: 1516547232169.jpg (665x637, 30K)

Trips of interest my friend.
Does she have puffy nipples and mud in her hair?
Can she cook?
What does she cook?
I fell for the azn meme and all mine can make is rice and egg.

>Does she have puffy nipples and mud in her hair?
Ever so slightly puffy, but they get more so when she's turned on. No hair mud but she does lather it with coconut oil like a lot of black girls living in colder countries (UK here).
>Can she cook?
Yes, you'll find that most african girls can. All her friends are good cooks too.
>What does she cook?
Anything really but she likes meals to be 'proper' meals - big and hearty and lots of veg as well. The only really traditional thing she cooks is sadza which I find kinda meh but she loves. Also goat but not that often.

I'm a radical feminist, so buzzwords like "intersectional" trigger me because they usually puncuate the tumblrs of degenerate, mouth breathing SJW liberal sorts.

But yeah, I want a qt progressive bf. I would actually like a dude who is more left than me so I can redpill him on gun ownership.

Attached: IMG_1412.jpg (428x600, 58K)

*gun ownership and the power of the free market
>quoth the samefag

>I'm a radical feminist
How mad would you be if I held a door open for you?

I wouldn't be. I'd be happy. People should open doors for each other.

What exactly makes you a radical then?
Are you all about "ending the pink tax" and the "#MeToo" stuff?

Where's she from originally lad?

Zim, nice place desu. Only been there once but we stayed for just under a month - when you ask to marry a girl from her tribe you have to go around and tell everyone in her family so that's a lot of travelling around the country.

>pink tax
>anything with a hashtag
Live under a rock, so I have no clue what these are. What I've gathered is that #metoo is about the ubiquity of sexual abuse - and in that case, I agree and the more people talk about how common harassment and assault is the better it can be understood and prevented. That seems good. I'm guessing pink tax is something to do with tampons and that I fully endorse since medical needs should be provided by the state.

Basically think gender is a bad joke that needs to be abolished.

You don't think society should reflect the undeniable physiological and psychological differences between men and women?

Yershhhhh

Blaque

I ain't doing this for attention

>undeniable
Nice meme.

>blaque
Que?

Do you have big powerful legs or are you a legslet?

poast butt

>kinda want a far left gf because the political contrast would be cute as fuck
>but then realise that she'd probably be completely insufferable
as a disgusting red, what's your opinion on this

Attached: 1521892472294.jpg (500x659, 67K)

>Nice meme.
To quote from one of Arnold's shitter films "boys have a penis, girls have a vagina"

>shitter
Mm. I'm wow'ed.

>political contrast would be cute
I think it's pretty gross you'd want to be with someone romatically or sexually if you disagree with them on profound moral issues, regardless of your political affiliation. Gradually, you'd begin to hate them.

not him
i want to colonise her african pussy so fucking badly
hnnnng

Attached: 1479055533617.jpg (910x900, 473K)

why are you a feminist?

Can you expound on the last sentence a little bit?

are vegetables a normal thing to use? i thought i was just degenerate for that.

>ironically quotes the great one
Please, my penis can only get so erect!

not important at all, really. i'd rather not date a woman who considers herself a feminist.

Because I've been shit on for being a woman.

So I'm not one of those five million gender "gender is a self determined identity" people. I think the concept of gender as in "a collection of traits and roles assigned to people based on genitals" was a tool people used (and may even needed) but isn't applicable now and actively detriments humanity because no man or woman fully subscribes to their assigned role. The best solution is to end with these distinctions and let people just exist.

TLDR: I'm about to get on an airplane so to quote Simone de Beauvoir women [and men] are not born but made.

>great one
>after the beer hall putsch
Mm. Also sounds pretty gay.

>Nice meme
You're alone with a guy.
What chance do you have of not getting raped if the guy desires you?

Do I need to become a radical mra if I get shit on for beeing a guy?

Attached: 1492197890060.jpg (550x2566, 276K)