Unpopular opinion

>Men with long hair are subhuman
Prove me wrong

Attached: image.jpg (639x629, 194K)

Straight guys with long hair, who don't take care of it or put it in a pony tail, definitely are sub human. Femboys are definitely the exception

>Femboys are definitely the exception

kys

Men with long hair are warriors. In many cultures men with long hair represented their honor, and men with short hair were men who did something dishonorable and had their hair cut.
If anything, men with short hair are subhuman. And I say this as a man with short hair.

>In many cultures men with long hair represented their honor, and men with short hair were men who did something dishonorable and had their hair cut.

If the warriors who practiced these customs were so honorable HOW COME THEY'RE DEAD

They aren't. What argument are you trying to make? Honor doesn't even imply you'll live, many times the honorable thing to do is kill yourself.

>only losers are mortal and succumb to the passage of time

Attached: IMG_0565.jpg (960x960, 110K)

>not loving frumpy long hair boys

>warriors
Don't tip so hard.

theres so many things wrong going on
> unpopular opinion
what is this, r*ddit?
> femboys are the exception
stop
> men with long hair are warriors
100% not true in any situation and your a weeabo faggot
its like your trying to be edgy

if you keep in shape and do minimal effort to maintain it then it's fine. If you're fat or ugly then yeah it doesn't look good, neither does any hairstyle

What do you mean "take care of"? I shampoo and condition every three days or so- any more frequently and it gets too dry. But it's not styled or in a ponytail.

You realize that's a popular opinion right? The unpopular opinion is that men with good long hair are gods among them

Thor looks like a fucking numale now that they cut his hair

Attached: parade14.jpg (1242x780, 239K)

How can a demigod be subhuman?

Attached: nintchdbpict000286330050.jpg (615x960, 115K)

long hair fags refuse to be culturally dominated and are thus superior.

Only if they dont lift, I know two guys who have long hair but they lift and are swole and total chads.
If someone has long hair but a shit body, and the reason for their long hair is because they follow some subculture (do those even exist these days?) or just because they are too lazy to go to barbers then yes, they are subhuman

>demigod
>demi
excuse you

Attached: johnny P.jpg (217x266, 7K)

pet owners are weird, annoying people. being emotionally attached to another species is irrational. pets aren't part of our families. pets don't like you. they like their source of food. you can't buy affection with pet food.

Having long hair as a guy is actually rather great
>covers up some of my uglier features
>looks very cute if you style it correctly
>most normies won't be attracted to you but girls who are will be completely smitten
>feels nice to run your fingers through it or have someone else run their fingers through it ideally

You guys should all let your hair grow out

>HOW COME THEY'RE DEAD
>pointing out the passage of time in a ridiculous way is edgy.
Keep being you my man.

What you posted is a heretic though.

A true man's haircut doesn't touch his ears or the back of his neck, nor does it obscure his vision in any way. One should look towards his country's military regulations for men's hair and use that as a guideline for styling his own hair. North Korea has the right idea having a selection of government-approved hairstyles that its citizens are required to choose from.

fuck off you disgusting LARPer. Seriously getting tired of this dumb shit in every thread.

This post is the physical embodiment of virginity

the majority of women are decent people and a lot of them can make good friends

>In many cultures men with long hair represented their honor
lmao i think you dropped your fedora faggot; an ever changing male trend is subjective, i can just as easily say that because todays soldiers have short hair, short hair is "honorable" or "warrior-like"

Attached: IMG-20180401-WA0000.jpg (809x670, 90K)

>tfw this was me up until today when I got a much needed haircut

modern soldiers aren't honorable, they're shells who do what they're told.

He is right though

1535% original

As opposed to the soldiers you like, which were shells doing as they were told by an establishment you approve of

long hair is a fuck you to society, that's why I grew mine out, to piss off people like you. This was more the case in the 60s which is what inspired me to do it. Today it's more acceptable for men to have long hair for most situations but still the trend for men is undercuts like pic related, so growing it long is still going against the grain

Attached: 1520782129576.jpg (500x655, 31K)

What kind of hair did people have in 2000, 2005 and 2010? Post some musicians for reference if you want.

I have long hair because I'm taking it back from meme women.
Long hair is the natural state everyone would normally have long hair why should only women get to use it to their advantage fuck off.

I just want a bf with long hair to rest his head in my lap while he tells me how his day went

call me

originallyoriginallyoriginally

Attached: chadpepe.jpg (400x400, 15K)

>Walking to train station with crush yesterday
>Long haired guy pases by
>omg user did you see his hair? It was beautiful
>Y-yeah it was cool
>I want a boyfriend like that, I love long hair in men
I've had short hair all of my life, I'd look retarded with anything even slightly long because of my head shape. Moral of the story: Goth girls have terrible taste.

Romans had short hair. A long mane is not very useful when fighting an actual war.

There is no greater feeling than letting your hair grow past your shoulders and one day deciding to buzz cut it all.
What a thrill

Attached: 6c9de73341329fc3a56cfaabc46066aab2211e8023cd16d75edd46c3f773e38f.jpg (255x223, 9K)

AAHHAHAHA RAPE AND PILLAGEEEE

Attached: vik.jpg (1500x844, 131K)

>Janpawilon3

Attached: JP2GMD.jpg (480x302, 26K)

Pretty much same shit as now, though there were less beards in mainstream music (mainstream, pop, rock etc except stuff like metal)

How long is long hair?

>Pretty much same shit as now,
Bullshit, there no undercuts in 2000 and 2005. Probably not in 2010 either.

i'm gonna grow my hair out so fuck you short haired normies. my mane will flow proudly in the wind.

Attached: Vlad.jpg (500x650, 79K)

>femboys are the exception
your opinion means fucking nothing because of this sentence, go fellate a shotgun barrel

I would apply, but there's a 96% chance you're male. Fuck off, faggot.

Men under 6ft are manlets
Men with a dick under 6.5x6 have a feminine benis
Men who don't serve in the military are girls

Nothing to dispute here user I was in the military have a 7x6 dick and 6'1

the us military is a glorified kindergarten where manchildren go to eat crayons and get the recognition of normans

>Long hair incels absolutely butt blasted theyll never be cute fembois

I think "men" who fit this criteria or have a boiclit thats below 5.4 should become girls (males) and transition

If any male has long hair they should take HRT and become sissy bottom girls

>tfw really long blonde hair and successful in life

Feels good, fags.

Na you are just a closet faggot lol

Calling everyone else a fag when you are the one with long hair ok bud

me with long hair are ef-

Attached: chad2.jpg (640x640, 100K)

My girlfriend likes me. Black girls also seem to love long hair on guys. I dont know what's up with that though.

You'd probably think I was cute.

Just saying you are a faggot for saving pics of dudes go keet up with and suck his cock

Sorry guys. I can't grow a beard that thick, but I am roughly that muscular.

>TFW apart of the blonde haired master race

Attached: 1524518855576.jpg (491x355, 64K)

Are you blue eyed as well?

it depends on how its displayed it could go either way but its very common for long haired dudes to be massive faggots

i don't even have long hair yet and i'm not a fag like you

Attached: 1524813020481.jpg (850x878, 414K)

you bet your ass i am. original as fuck

Attached: 1523929322086.jpg (2306x2874, 1.53M)

That's what's up. I too am a good ol' rebel.

Were you on that confederate pol thread not too long ago. Do you hate blacks or don't mind them. Me personally I am the latter.

long blonde hair blue eyed southerners are the master race

Attached: 1524701469565.png (409x444, 464K)

i'm on a lot of confederate Jow Forums threads but no i don't hate blacks just because they are black. i just know that the races are different and blacks are more violent than whites.

Attached: william-t-anderson.jpg (1157x1600, 124K)