TFW no friends

>TFW no friends
>No social life
>25 year old virgin
>Depressed and lonely

I literally just work 40-50 hours a week and come home, play video games, browse the internet, masturbate, eat, and sleep. I'm pretty sure this is no way to live, nor is it health. Well I've known for years it isn't healthy, but I'm afraid this is how people become suicidal.

Attached: 1357097133829.jpg (598x467, 65K)

It's how l became suicidal.

Try local improv, plenty of socially awkward weirdos like you. Improv is basically improv for adults, it's fun.

That's literally how most people live but probably replace video games with drinking and making fake drunk friendships/relationships that are shallow af

The true happiness only comes from a hobby you really enjoy and see progression in.

Attached: wat.jpg (864x1536, 228K)

Same, but the people at work are nice to me and keep me motivated. Before I know it, I got a 40-50 hour workweek.

I've been trying to go outside for a bit, I bought a football and I'm trying to master Keepie Uppie.

I've been eating outmeal with honey and some orange juice. Good start of the day and makes me feel better about the rest of the day.

I'm fine with this life.

At least you interact with people at your job. I work alone, though I sometimes talk to other people I see, though it's just briefly. Better than nothing I guess.

>At least you interact with people at your job.
That can be a good or a bad thing depending on the day.

Personal physical goals are the most satisfying. Juggling, skateboards, stilts, pogo sticks, all that shit is fun af. You found the holy grail of how to make it through life I think. That and occasionally telling people to fuck off.

>Juggling
Holy hell, I totally forgot about that activity. Definitely gonna try that next week.

Thanks for the examples/suggestions friend!

i live exactly the same way but im 26

recently been talking to some girl at work, which we dont get many and shes cute, so maybe things are looking up, idk

get vrchat. plenty like us there

I have a friend who joined the comedy scene. He started becoming more left-winged and started smoking cigarettes. You can do what you want, but in my opinion it is worse for people to join a comedy group. Although he already was smoking weed so perhaps he was more liberal than I remember. He did make fun of homos before but I bet now he's in huge support of them.

Add some variety to the rootine. Next time try masturbating on a park bench while sitting next to a stranger. I promise your life will never be the same agai.

I'm you but about to turn 23. the only people that like me are the old guys at my job and I think the only reason they like me is "we need more guys in the industry" but I fucking hate my job and now my only 3 options are
1. stay in my job and kill myself sometime in the next 2 years
2. go back to college and get my masters degree in, I'm not sure what yet, but probably psychology and hopefully become a therapist.
3. get my ESL certification and move to the third world to be an English teacher
I don't know what yet but something has to change because my life feels like it keeps getting worse and worse

Attached: 1510194421949.jpg (349x416, 64K)

27 and I think about that 3rd option daily. Save up like 5k - 10k, get my TEFL and fuck off to asia.

for some reason I feel like I could never leave the Americas. I'd really love to teach in either Argentina, Chile, or Paraguay/Uruguay

Just wait.
Soon you'll be taking more chances and may turn to drugs.

It's only down hill from here user, and there's no going back. Once you know pain like this, you wont change.

And this is coming from a 45 yo

im so alone i want to die

doesn't mean itll happen to you, your friend just sounds very easily impressionable/submissive

Where are you from? I'm in the US, I was thinking maybe i would go to colombia. My spanish is pretty good I was raised in miami florida.

Uh-oh guys, are you ok? You're not going to do anything bad are you? Do I need to contact someone? I know how bad you "incels" can get..

is right. The vast majority of people do what you do but instead of vidya, Jow Forums, and fapping they drink. Most people aren't happy, they just pretend to be happy to fit in. It's funny, everybody pretends to be happy to fit in but nobody is happy.

nothing wrong with any of that, the majority of the workforce gets drunk/high/fucked up 2 - 3 times a week just to keep sane. DO what you have to do to get through the fucking weed. I never understood why anyone would take meth, then I worked in a warehouse for a few months.

I'm from New England, and my spanish is very basic, however all I know is from a level one class in my freshman year of highschool, so with about 6 ish months of living experience I could probably speak spanish about as well as anybody

Clean your room and start lifting or running

If you don't have the will or strength to do that then it is simply natural selection that you off yourself m8

I'm have friends but it don't know if they are really my friends you know?
>MY mind tells me they just put up with me
>I'm start to doubt our relationship
>Grow cold and distant.

Attached: 1524630123689.jpg (324x445, 24K)

the jews did this to you. Find your passion

If you have some sort of safety net like you parents or something, I think its worth the try. Who knows maybe you would thrive somewhere else. If this current job I work doesn't work out I might just sell my shit and go for the english teacher meme route. This country is going to hell anyways. I just need a reliable paycheck, my own little apartment and pussy and I'll be okay.

I solved this by fully enjoying video games again.

My parents are pretty supportive. I just spent about 20 minutes researching paraguay and it seems like a nice place, I found a Spanish immersion program there for about 700 dollars a month with room and board included. Maybe I should go there and test the waters and see if maybe I ought to move there permanently.
good luck with your meme career, perhaps I'll be joining you in spirit

it's because there's zero economic mobility for people in our age range, just to let you know.

you don't get vacations, raises, anything, basically you don't progress.
all you CAN do is work and study.

if everyone is working and studying, how do you have a social life??
the economy is just fucked up, especially when you factor in how shitty everyone is to poor people.

I had a thought the other day.
I work in an industry where I spend a lot of time working in people's homes and one day I realized that I haven't had a single job where the home owner was under 40. Basically no millennial owns a private residence.
And what is going to happen when Boomers/GenX dies? most of GenX if they do live in a residence it's probably on a 30 year mortgage, and the way Boomers live they'll probably finance their home to have more retirement money.
In short, the banks are going to own A LOT of property pretty soon. the only solace that can be taken with that is that there'll be a massive bust in the real estate market and maybe Gen Z will be able to afford to buy land

it's not a secret, you basically will never own a home these days, the amount of hoops you have to jump through is too crazy.

personally, i have resigned the idea of ever owning a home. i guess i fucked up too badly in life.
it is what it is.

forgot to mention, the bust in real estate will be due to below replacement birth rates and a smaller population. the only way this will be avoided is with massive immigration, as we are seeing now. but those people won't be able to afford the house, instead they'll be set up in public housing. potentially, the bank could lease the land to the government to put these people up in return for welfare money.
But if it ever got that bad, I'm sure the economy would collapse under it's own weight at that point