Robots, let's say that one day you get a gf, but she's not a virgin (because let's be real...

Robots, let's say that one day you get a gf, but she's not a virgin (because let's be real, finding a virgin gf is like winning the lottery, it probably won't happen).

Would you kiss her mouth, knowing that other guys's dicks were inside there, and jizzed in there too?

Would you eat her out, knowing that other guys's dicks were inside there, and jizzed in there too?

Attached: 1410481963528.png (900x900, 17K)

I'd be more concerned about hearing her tell me she loves me, knowing she's said that to all those other guys, and it was meaningless.

I've let my dog lick my various wounds clean, and he's licking his dick and ass all fucking day long. I have no problem kissing a girl who's sucked dick before. So long as the pussy is pretty and not grey and distended I wouldn't really have a problem with that either.

the best thing that can happen to you is getting an experienced gf

why the fuck would you want a virgin for? all but one of my gfs were virgins before we had sex, and it sucks

Letting your dog licking your wounds is different. A more apt analogy would be, would you be ok with french kissing your dog after he licked his dick and ass. And that still would be way better than kissing a hole that had countless of dudes jizz in it

Not having to kiss a hole that had other guys's dicks inside it

are you that terrified of being gay that you dont want to touch anything thats even associated with dicks?

Have you never shaken hands with someone? That hand has 100% touched a dick.

Pretty fucked but dogs are your best friends

I'm not licking his hands now aren't I? Besides hands are external organs and can be washed

Have you ever breathed air.
That air 1000000% touched a pedophile

That's a dumb comparison

Vaginas self regulate and are cleaner than most hands, but I don't think it's about cleanliness for you. It's the psychological aspect right?

Personally I would find it hot. I would totally want her to fuck other guys while I watch and join. Kissing her would be so much fun knowing all the cocks that that mouth has pleased.

I know its disgusting and cucky, but I cant help but get a raging boner just thinking about it. I really hate it

Attached: qt shaqra at university.webm (347x720, 1.64M)

I won't date a girl who is not a virgin without first losing my virginity to a virgin. If I do not know she has the same amount of experience as me I won't agree to date her, whether she wants me to or not.

A virgin gf is capable of true love. Sluts are only good for fucking but will cuck you

Why is that? It will be far more awkward if you are both virgins than if one of you is experienced.

If vaginas self regulate, then would yoy eat out a girl just after she had sex with another guy who creampied her?

I don't suppose you are willing to understand that there are degrees between virgin and slut?

Just make sure you've fucked more women than your girlfriend has fucked men and you'll be okay

Dude just because a creampie stays in for a little while doesn't mean that jizz stays in there for months or years.

It's not an instant process you retard

Its normal for Western girls to have triple digit partner counts

Jokes on you sex dolls are 10/10 super models and virgins. Only a cuck would go for cum tainted whores.

How can I be sure that the "self regulation" of a vagina cleans it thoroughly? If i wash my hands for sure I'll use soap and scrub everything and shit. Can vaginal self regulation get all the dick cells and cum out of itself? Or would there still be some remaining?

The cope is real. Are you seriously defending the town bike? Do you enjoy kissing cum tainted lips?

Source? Even the sluttiest girls I know have a few dozen notches at most.

Yes, the vagina cleans itself fairly thoroughly.
Plus I'm pretty sure the vaginal environment destroys sperm.

So when will it be okay to eat her out huh? An hour? A day? A week? How long will it take for ALL the cum and dick cells to be washed out of there?

Would you use a fleshlight that someone else used but was cleaned thoroughly?

Cute too bad white women age like shit and is like seeing them hit the wall in a rocket ship.

>Source? Even the sluttiest girls I know have a few dozen notches at most.
I hear it all the time

Attached: Screenshot 2018-04-26 at 6.13.54 PM.png (794x629, 95K)

THIS

would you eat out a used fleshlight?
Would you eat out a used condom?
Would you eat out a hooker's pussy?

>normies say there's no reason to want a virgin

>normies complain about a girl being "clingy" (i.e. loving) after taking her virginity

Attached: unnamed.jpg (900x900, 72K)

White women age better than spics tho (I prefer brown girls so this pisses me off) Tons of white milfs everywhere

Which race of women don't age like shit?

I would rather be alone than have a non-virgin gf. Besides, the only girl for me is

clinginess is not love brother

Normalfags either think only about casual sex (clinginess is bad in that case), or are just coping for the fact that they will never have a qt virgin wife

Are you seriously that paranoid about your dick possibly touching a single molecule of another dude's cum?

You honestly hear women say they have +100 partners?

I don't give a shit about experience or how good it is I just want the experience of losing my virginity to a virgin. Cause I only have one chance at losing my virginity. I know my first relationship won't last which is why I clarify about my next relationship. I only want to be with someone of similar experience to me cause I don't want the dynamic to be imbalanced. either with disgust or with which one of us is better.

Would someone shake your hand knowing you have had your dick in it?
This logic is fucking stupid and these threads always get responses.
Why.

Where do these fucking whores get the audacity to talk like this and engage in this behavior? I'm really starting to gravitate towards Islam more and more after seeing this shit. Women have waaaay too much freedom now.

lmao no I wouldn't I'm not some kind of cuck lmao I get em as virgins all the time

Asians and blacks

yes it would make me hot

Mouthwash and douche bags exist. The solution to the problems that you mentioned are literally available in any pharmacy. If you can't afford mouthwash and douche bags, then you should be more worried about how poor you are than whether or not to do mouth stuff to your gf.

Its only fair since I've sucked cock too

Already answered in post

Virginity is an artificial concept though. You don't become a different person when you lose your virginity; it's really not important. As soon as you lose your virginity, you will stop giving a fuck virginity (in anyone, not just yourself), and you'll regret being so serious about it.

either a roastie or a cuck. I bet you like knowing all of your furniture was jizzed on at one point too.
>obligatory

Attached: ex-girlfriend.png (625x1215, 290K)

Asians age HORRIBLY

At least older white women still look female

>You don't become a different person when you lose your virginity
Yeah you do. You basically become worthless, used goods.

lmao cuck or a meatflap trying to rationalize why they're a cuck or a meatflap

I just see it as evolution weeding out the idiots. They're self-selecting out of breeding and therefore their idiotic genes won't be passed on

>douche bags
Not all of them use it though. Besides now since girls are being told that vaginas are "self cleansing" and that douching messes up the pH of the vagina, even less are using it

humans are worthless to begin with

You're actually not supposed to use douche bags. They give infections

Yes you do. You no longer have a hymen, and there could be dick and jizz residue i your pussy

Most of them don't and shouldn't, because they usually end in yeast infections. Much better to let the vagina self-clean. Like an oven.

No it's just you because you're unvirgin trash.

So you're going to need a new virgin every time you have sex to feel satisfied?

he doesn't want to lose his virginity either

How effective is it at self cleaning though? When will it be able to thoroughly clean itself from all the dick and cum residue after sex?

Women change after they lose their virginity, and if they don't stick to their first partners they become corrupt in their heart.

the average door handle has more cum residue on it than the average vagina

Thanks chief. However, maybe this can be solved by having women clean their vaginas in the shower, with soap and hot water. I do that with my penis.

Like a day, maybe? Couple hours? I don't know, it isn't an exact science. Anyway, it doesn't sound like you'll be fucking anyone any time soon so you don't need to worry about it

You're just making shit up now. Answer the question objectively

Where did you hear that? What are your sources? How the hell do you even measure that?

But you're not supposed to put soap in it either. You can clean the outside, like around the vulva, but you can't put soap inside

last girl I dated had been with 3 guys before me, for the short time we dated I couldn't bring myself to kiss her, she just felt like a flesh light to me, I was attracted to her, but I just couldn't bring myself to kiss her, if I had to guess it was my subconscious being disgusted by her.
I don't expect a virgin, and I know my future gf/wife etc would have had other partners before me, but that is her business which I hope she keeps to herself as well as her sex life because knowing myself I would prob feel disgusted with her.

anyways, I think knowing she got fucked by a bigger dick would be a bigger turn off that knowing she had a load of cum in her mouth to behonestt

It probably doesn't actually have cum but bathroom doors definitely have shit particles on them. You decide what's worse

It's hard to answer the question objectively, because the question is ridiculous. There are so many variables involved, but most importantly the thought process that lead you to that question speaks of someone that is deranged.

Fucking a virgin is like hiring a plumber who has never plumbed before. You want someone practiced. I am a sub. So, I would love to suck cum from a cunt.

Asians don't start aging bad until post menopause

NOBODY'S LICKING BATHROOM DOORS

>i'm a sub
let me correct you
>i'm a cuck*
Here fixed my little millenial

I don't lick or kiss bathroom doors. Do you?

You touch doors with your hands, then you touch food with your hands and put it in your mouth. How many degrees of separation is adequate for you?

Can we change places, chad?

If I wanted to fuck an experienced girl Id just hire a hooker

We are talking about eating creampies. So, that is probably a fair assessment.

There's a difference between having a gf and just fucking someone...

WASH YOUR HANDS BEFORE YOU EAT!

>he doesn't want to lose his virginity either
This guy gets it!

An experienced gf is like a hooker but for free.

none of those guys were me, but I want specifically the experience of losing my virginity to a virgin. Because I want it. It's not that I don't want something else. I don't really care. Except for the fact that I can only get that experience on my first time.

The feel of puncturing a hymen with your dick isnt artificial.

What are we talking about guys?
There's no point in discussing this because we're not losing our virginities at all.

My current GF was a virgin. It took years for her to be decent in bed.

I don't give a fuck what experience a girl has had, as long as she's good at it. Virgins are just far more likely to not be good.

Because maybe someone will snap again and shoot up some school or drive a truck of peace

I've fucked 3 virgins and never actually felt the hymen break.

There's shit particles on the sink you had to touch to start the water. And on whatever towel you used to dry your hands. Piss, blood and cum too. There's particles of all those things and more on basically every surface in the world.

Nope. If I have a gf and Im a virgin I want to know that there havent been any dicks in her holes besides mine . I find it psychologically disgusting to fuck a nonvirgin as a virgin.

And force the staff at any restaurant or fast food place to wash their hands too right? Or the people who package the food for supermarkets? Or the farmers who grow it?

I dont give a fuck if a girl is goid in bed. I only care about vanilla sex.

That's like saying "I don't care about how something tastes, I only want to enjoy my food."

What do you mean by 'vanilla'?

Yes if sex were food I dont care how it tastes

Sticking by benis in bussy

Then why bother having it? Why not just masturbate?

What do you want to get out of sex if not pleasure?