Why does /R9k talk like whiny babies?

4channers in general use the most infantile vernacular. I've never once talked to someone on Jow Forums who acted like a normal functioning adult.

Rather they tend to childishly nitpick at certain elements of my sentences and claim superiority like playing chess with pigeons who just knock all the pieces over and shit on the board.

Why can't we engage in a more mature discourse rather than continual bickering over pointless minutia? My general thought is that the average age of someone who uses this website is 25. But from the looks of it people who post here couldn't be anywhere over the age of 7.

Attached: crybaby.jpg (590x385, 14K)

we want milkies mommy give us milkies!

Put a cock in it, baby boy.

Are you proud of yourself for behaving like a child on the internet?

Holy FUCK give me back old Jow Forums where people didn't unironically make threads asking for "more mature discussion"

You act like the people here are incapable of having a mature discussion. We're all adults here right? Why is that so hard?

bbpppptbppppppbppbpppt

Attached: 1521356237304.png (612x491, 98K)

These posts lack any maturity and contribute nothing worthwhile to the discussion. And yet people will defend this as acceptable behavior.

Big milky or gtfo

Attached: 1508382236280.jpg (480x805, 40K)

K.

[100% ORIGINAL POST]

This is what people think is acceptable. The current state of this board is truly regrettable.

We could have had more thought provoking discussions about society and the nature of the world at large, and yet this is what we're left with. This place has become the internets largest waste receptacle.

The largest bathroom stall for people to graffiti and vandalize.

Attached: dce28f693ce38d57df4f53cb3689c146.jpg (1024x768, 182K)

Op, you are just a massive fag that can't take onto fallacy-armed autismo. Get gud
Also bad bait.

Attached: 1523981592089.png (1252x1252, 75K)

>not knowing about Jow Forums Intellectual Discussions, which you gain access to once you learn to stop using Reddit spacing
Newfag detected.

Attached: 1520995381319.png (571x618, 53K)

I would like you to try saying the words you just typed to someone in real life. I imagine they would either laugh at you or give you strange looks.

I seriously hope you don't speak like this in real life. I hope that this is just a phase for you, and that you don't really think that this is the way a normal human is supposed to speak to another normal human.

I agree with you. The anons here should be scoffing at normies and roasties, not bitching like like a bunch of failed normalfags.

And you've proven my point by nitpicking me just as I predicted you would. I space my sentences because they're easier to read and more aesthetically pleasing to my own sensibilities.

I will not curtail my behavior because you lack the tolerance for different forms of sentence spacing.

Again, I seriously hope you people don't use words like "roastie" or "normalfag" in real life. It's just embarrassing.

That's the point, idiot!

That flower which stinks like shit isn't nice, no one wants it in a bouquet. But People would protest if someone tried to wipe them out from the world. That person would be evil, even though the flower is shitty.

It's just like that here. This is the only place on the internet i can go and get guaranteed retarded shit that will make me chuckle. Just real fucking stupid shit, the lowest rung of human thought, no morals or manners. But that's why I come here.

shut the fuck up dad you cunt

>I space my sentences because they're easier to read and more aesthetically pleasing to my own sensibilities
>Implying it's all about (You)
Real spacing or btfo

>t. Whiny bitch
You have absolutely 0 self awareness my friend. Enjoy thinking you are better thqn everyone else for like a week until reality knocks you back to the ground again.

There is no need to make a bouquet of stinky flowers.

You claim it would be evil to dispose of such flowers. But such flowers are not worth having in ones mental garden. They are weeds which must be disposed of. Not allowed to grow in a contained area.

You justify poor behavior with the reasoning that such behavior is justified because if we didn't have it we'd be living in some kind of filtered distopian dictatorship.

But your reasoning is flawed because you have conflated two things which do not go together. There is no secret boogeyman trying to take away your freedom of speech. You have imagined a problem which does not exist in order to justify your senseless behavior.

>gurgles
youuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuu
>spit bubble forms in mouth
stuuuuuuuuuuuu
>spit bubble pops
hjaaaaadhashhhahahahahahhahhahhha
>snot runs down face
pppppppppppiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiid

Attached: 1519490247406.jpg (495x362, 17K)

Nice reddit spacing fag.

This is original

I will not cease my speech because it displeases you.

Do I have the word "butler" in my name? Am I a servant who must bend to the wishes of every random user who asks of me such?

Or am I an adult capable of spacing and formatting my text however I please with zero repercussions if I behave such a way?

Your vernacular is childish. I wouldn't be proud of those sentences you just typed. It reveals how base your education is.

Good luck dingus this place will always be trash

personally, I hope loli threads make a resurgence

>/R9k
Leave

Attached: 1409516748558.jpg (380x250, 28K)

It is not original, and in fact someone earlier in the thread has said the very same thing.

The base hivemind mentality that the average 4channer seems to possess is truly pitiable.

Brrrrrrppppttttt @snifffff#
Oh yeah harder daddy. Prrffffdpttttt
Oh yeah daddy.
What did he mean by this? Realy makes you think

Oh come one this is some half assed trolling right here. I guess you still earned your fish though. Do better next time.

Attached: 1460692764804.jpg (439x439, 46K)

It is trash only because the people here have allowed it to become that way.

And again, nitpicking me for a minor grammatical error. As I predicted this is exactly what happened.

Please stop doing this in my thread.

>Am I a servant who must bend to the wishes of every random user who asks of me such?
Perhaps not but at the very least you're an inferior who needs to get on his knees and know his place. Also,
>user
There goes your holier-than-thou-outsider-looking-in persona.
Pack it up, boys.
/thread

double reddit spacing. Now that is a new one you have earned a better fish.

Attached: 1468864152727.png (200x200, 9K)

What is it about my posts which suggests to you that I am trolling?

I have been nothing but genuine in every post that I have made. And everyone here justifies their reasoning for terrible posts with bad logic and ad hominem.

A cemetery holds hundreds of dead bodies under the ground, why? There's no need for us to keep the dead bodies, they are just taking up space. It would be much more convenient to not have funerals and just burn the bodies. It's not worth keeping a dead body in the ground, they can't do anything for us. You justify keeping bodies in the ground because you think if we didn't it would be unethical. But your reasoning is flawed, there is no Boogeyman trying to take away your right to die. You have imagined a problem that doesn't exist to justify your behavior

Heil hitler. The holocaust is a joke. I think i Will go sit on a park bench and furiously masturbate. I voted for mit romney!
I sure like skinning cats alive
*brrrrrpppptttt* ~snifff~
Ahhh thats the stufff

Jow Forums needs this inbuilt cultural immaturity and hostility in order to shield itself from normie invasion.

Normies always try to make eachother happy in order to establish social bonds. This is good for society, but a poor way to foster individual honesty and spontaneity. So, normie society is spiritually retarded because every expression is stifled by bullshit social pretenses like the ones you're trying to enforce here.

No thanks, OP, you need to think through what you're doing here and desist immediately.

nice reddit spacing, OP, you stupid fag

You know, it's said that Shakespeare was considered a commoner's playwright, with all the brash crudeness that came with.
Do not be so quick to judge, for in 500 years some inner-city highs school just might end up reenacting the saucy, captivating archived "undies tea" thread.

Attached: oatmeal cummies.jpg (640x480, 91K)

Haven't heard from OP in a while.
>Inb4 he fags out after being cornered like a wild animal and resorts to the shittiest go-to in this Vietnamese basket weaving forum's history
Pic related.

Attached: 1520720481985.png (817x1264, 63K)

An inferior who needs to get on his knees and know his place??

In what ways am I inferior? Please go on, I'm quite curious as to your reasoning behind this.

Your rephrasing of my post is perhaps among one of the better rebuttals in this thread. I would however not so readily liken poor dialogue with that of a corpse.

Please cease.

A "normie invasion"? What proof do you have of such an outlandish claim?

If by normie, you mean normal. Then yes, perhaps there should be less childish thoughtless posts. And more time dedicated to social interactions and appreciation for the arts (seeing as this is an image board)

Why thank you kind sir for being about the third or so person in a row to complain about how I space my sentences.

Do you have anything else to add? Or did you drop in simply to nitpick me over a minor detail?

Highly doubtful. The quality of dialogue and posts here is so base that it bears not repeating by anyone who has even a sliver of dignity or self respect.

I had many responses to type. My apologies. I do like to take my time and think about what I have to say before posting.

>In what ways am I inferior?
>on Jow Forums
>still trying
If you told me it was possible for you to try less when I first came across this thread, I would not have believed you.

Next up is Akmed with his reading of "Milkies"
>polite clapping from audience
>a man, dressed in full holographic clothes, complete with formal elbow tassels hovers onto the stage
>begins to project his voice in his best posh 2300's Australian accent
Milky milky warm and tasty,
Milky milky, please be hasty,
Refreshing drink from mommy's utters,
I want mommy's and no others,
givet, givet, givet now!
giveme milky, lazy sow,
until you do I'll scream and shout.
I'll cry and whine and stomp about!
Until my belly's full and happy
*dramatic pause*
I REFUSE TO TAKE A NAPPY!
>tears running down audience member's faces
>roaring applause and shouts for encore

Nice reddit spacing, cuckold

Why not liken dialogue to a corpse? As long as I have not used it in a way that would be effected by whether or not it was a corpse, it should be fine to use. Or perhaps you just find something unethical about relating the two?

I think I'm trying quite hard considering I've responded as politely as I can to people who've done nothing but insult me.

Amusing, but again highly doubtful.

Four and counting for how many have complained about the exact same issue.

>A "normie invasion"? What proof do you have of such an outlandish claim?
It's been happening for years newfag! God damn learn your history. This place was once a sanctuary. In fact, the reason we're on Jow Forums right now? The original board, /b/ got invaded by normies and had to be left as a diversionary containment pit. Jow Forums became the new anonymous haven, but with the attention mounting over the last few years it's on the way out as well. Moralistic human cattle have already settled here to a large extent at this point.

>perhaps there should be less childish thoughtless posts. And more time dedicated to social interactions and appreciation for the arts (seeing as this is an image board)

Not on Jow Forums!

Freedom of speech is not equivalent to the burial of our dead.

Again, your freedom hasn't been threatened, you're free to say whatever you like. Just as you're free to walk out into the road and get struck by a car.

But such an act is senseless, why would you do that?

show us your biggie milkie and your onions fempenis already.

You've already fucked up in trying to act like a smart normie who is new to Jow Forums, give it a rest and go to bed.

Chhhhelo, goyim. I'm Shekel Shillstein, and I'll be auditioning for the role of Mommy's 400-Pound Beauty... *clears throat*
>be mommy's big beautiful 400 pound baby boy
>wake up, grab katia mangan waifu pillow
>step over lake of pissbottles
>start playing hunnipop
>year old pissbottle leaks and destroys computer
>start screaming and farting
>mummy comes in
"oh user, don't cry. I'll buy you a new computer and you can watch your Chinese cartoons all day long"
>Absolutely furious
>throw pissbottle at her face
*tears stream down the directors face as he stands up and claps*

I don't believe that r9k was meant to be a place without morals. If you have proof of such a claim, please feel free to provide it at any time.

I will not show you anything you strange individual.

In what ways? By politely and properly responding to everyone here who takes umbrage with the things that I say?

I for one prefer the spacing. It segregates the sentiments and make the whole message comprehensible.

Most complaints about it boil down to "I've seen that punctuation style on reddit. And so, I don't like it."

This is bandwagon mentality at best and mindlessly rebelling what is considered normal for the sake of rebellion (the way a child does) at worst.

I think your biggest flaw here was that you just asked why everyone is so immature and didn't present a worthwhile topic to discuss as an alternative. In doing so, you left the only topic on the table as "show me you're not retarded". In a den of trolls, that will not yield results.

By using Jow Forums lingo that newfags don't just throw around.

are you still talking? give up the milky or gtfo

>I don't believe that r9k was meant to be a place without morals. If you have proof of such a claim, please feel free to provide it at any time.

I have no proof except the memories of the elder hivemind that live within me. Your imperialist inquiries have hit a dead end I'm afraid.

If they've seen it on reddit, then they themselves are hypocrites who've been to reddit.

I suppose you're right, it hasn't yielded any results.

You assume that I am a troll pretending to be someone who is new? I've been here for quite a while, which is why I feel justified in complaining.

Please just cease.

Thats quite a shame then.

what is there to not understand about biggie milkie or leave my board?

I have no milk to give you. And if I had the capability to do so, I doubt I would feel compelled to comply.

BIGGIE
MILKIE

Attached: pep.jpg (600x583, 47K)

Fucking Christ above. What pure, unending faggotry. What absolute degeneracy has God given me the misfortune of finding?
Can't wait for this fucking stale-ass weak copypasta to be posted and reposted every day for the unforeseeable future.
I hope it was worth the (You)'s, man.

i'm a simple man with simple needs. and right now, what i need is for you to provide us your timestamped biggie milkie and feminized penis, or i need you to get the fuck off of my board and stay off.
REEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

>quality discussion
>starts with an insult

Attached: aku_right.jpg (625x476, 20K)

Looks like you need a good fucking come here little boy.

Attached: 34e323a4cedf3bedb381a085ab5e639f.jpg (580x870, 82K)

ADUH
ADUH
ERRT
ERRRRRRRRT

Attached: 1507997905176.png (645x729, 80K)

I don't have "biggie milkie" or a "feminized penis". My chest does not produce milk and my penis is of an average length.

I like how your entire sentence is vague and doesn't address any specific issue with my post whatsoever.

Apologies, I should have chosen a better way to start the thread.

??? But I am not little?

Lovely.

This board is full of retarded shit in order to deter faggots like (you) from showing up.

>>>Reddit

I'm with you OP. Robots have become so reddit-tier nowadays it makes me sick.

You know what you did. Deep down, past the bad facade you're putting on, you know what you've plagued this dying board with. I'm not mad, just disappointed.
My only hope is that you're satisfied with what you've created.

Ah, a fine conspiracy you have concocted! Yes, the low quality of posts is sure to keep away the dreaded "normies" and not draw them here like flies.

Just like Honey Boo Boo was a failure because no one wanted to laugh at the dumb hillbillies.

Flawless reasoning.

stop denying it. feminized =/= small. just drop 'em and let me see the milkies I will soon fantasize about.

Dont kid yourself
Weve always been the pidgeon that shits on the board

I have no strong opinions on redditors one way or the other.

I just wish the dialogue we used was more intellectual than what it actually is.

I've made something perhaps more meaningful than several other less notable threads. And that in itself is a victory for me.

I don't have a small penis. Just stop it.

I wish this weren't true.

>penis is of an average length.
for now

Attached: 1461608960947.jpg (900x900, 107K)

Helps me cope with absurdity of existence honestly.

feminized penises don't have to be small.
come on, it doesn't even have to be the soipeen. just a little sample of your biggie milkies.
i want to sucky milkies from man-mommy's fat udders.

??Are you planning to cut it?

Great.

So are you asking to see my penis? Why? What purpose does this serve?

you should know, you said that you frequent this board. you know that i want some fat milkie udders and mommy's sweet penis. and you know why i want it.
the problem is... youre hiding from your true self. give up. give in. give pics of your delicious mommy futa cow body. or perhaps youre a tight little boy?

Bitch you know the rules, tits or gtfo. Look what you autistic virgins have done, go get a prostitute or kys.

>4channers in general use the most infantile vernacular. I've never once talked to someone on Jow Forums who acted like a normaI functioning adult.
>Rather they tend to childishly nitpick at certain elements of my sentences and claim superiority like playing chess with pigeons who just knock all the pieces over and shit on the board.
>Why can't we engage in a more mature discourse rather than continual bickering over pointless minutia? My general thought is that the average age of someone who uses this website is 25. But from the looks of it people who post here couldn't be anywhere over the age of 7.

Attached: 5eb.jpg (600x750, 26K)

Catalog delivers

Attached: Screen Shot 2018-04-27 at 23.43.28.png (828x758, 269K)

absolutely legendary.
>inb4 they're both made by the same person

Could you please tone down your autism a little? I'm trying to masturbate to anime girls with huge cocks.

Attached: 01.jpg (1200x1717, 411K)

>what purpose does that serve?
Pleasure for the viewer. Is there any goal more admirable?

AB-AB ABBAABA DUR BABABABABABABABA
BRAPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPP

Attached: retard.png (625x773, 143K)

>The absolute current state of Jow Forums

I feel your pain. I spend half an hour typing up paragraphs and all I get is two shitty meme replies. Honestly, brainlets should be banned.

HEE H EHHEE YA HEEEE GAAAD HUR
LOOPL JEEKK HEHEHE PFFFT

Attached: 1524786837167.png (645x729, 59K)

>playing chess with pigeons
If you do this you're retarded. Pigeons lack the symbolic-semantic intelligence to participate in any complex game. The bird isn't trying to cheat, it doesn't even know there is a game on.

Attached: 1512149067836.png (645x729, 35K)

I shat in the board and knocked all the pieces just now

Attached: 22982996206_5280866cf9_b.jpg (975x750, 282K)

fuck you flying shartnigger

pox be upon you and your kind

Attached: 1503169499645.gif (300x300, 1.92M)

go back if you don't like it here.

my post isn't spam you shitty board

Attached: go back.jpg (557x305, 125K)

>Why does /R9k talk like whiny babies?
Because they express their own pain, and society has conditioned you to label any man who does that as a "whiny baby".

People have, in other threads and elsewhere on the Internet, made mature and detailed arguments about why things are fucked up for men and why it isn't necessarily their fault. The response has been to label those arguments as "entitled whining".

>he's proud of being an adult
>he's proud of being a normalfaggot

>Reddit spacing
Lmao I ain't reading that shit brainlet

Attached: 1504380817331.png (508x494, 179K)

>vernacular
>minutia
???

Attached: drooling-anime-gif.gif (500x399, 456K)

>You know, it's said that Shakespeare was considered a commoner's playwright, with all the brash crudeness that came with.
I've heard that too. The fancy language in his writing isn't meant to be fancy language, it's just how English was spoken back then.