What ciggys do you smoke?

What ciggys do you smoke?

Attached: IMG_20180428_152711_832.jpg (1368x1712, 491K)

usually newport non-menthol shorts - but I've started rolling my own as of late... The rolling machine was $10 - 250 tubes is $3 - and a bag of tobacco that can last me a month is $20. Really a good way to save money.

Any menthols really.
Sterling Kingsized at the moment, but i'm not fussed really on the brand.

Marlboro special blend 100's, they give me a better buzz than (almost) any vape I've ever had

Peace Original Filters, 21mg tar, 1.9mg nicotine

Who the fuck measures tar in a cig???

I quit 2 months ago but when i was smoking it was Marlboro Menthol lights 100's

any smokers / ex smokers here lose your sense of taste?

The Japanese

Camel blues but I don't really smoke that often

Attached: d20.jpg (420x420, 39K)

american spirit. my jew friend smokes them !

Anything. My cigarette addiction is insane. I spend $200+ on cigarettes and they STILL don't last the fortnight. That's 3x 55g pouches of Longbeach btw.

I roll my own. I only smoke half a rollie at a time because otherwise I get a monster headache.

I normally roll with White Ox

Is smoking an auto destructive behaviour?
And if so, beside robotis, why normies do this?

Attached: choaaa ricckkkkkk.jpg (800x728, 69K)

Marlboro red 100s. i completely quit for 2.5 years and then picked it back up again. i feel like such a fucking fool.

White ox all day all night

I only smoke the ones that harm unborn children

Maverick menthols

Attached: 1492126198280.jpg (657x527, 50K)

Brasil too. Wait they don't on Burgerland?

>White ox all day all night
only criminals smoke white ox. What did you do?

Dr Pat roll your own

Which prison they put you in?

american spirit turquoises

I smoke 1 pack a day and i cant smoke anything else. everything else is like smoking air. and yes there is a huge difference between these and the light blue pack.

Attached: american-spirit-turquoise.jpg (421x650, 126K)

Why not smoke american spirit blacks?

i do every once in a blue moon. they are too harsh on my throat for how much i smoke.

For me, it's American Spirits and unfiltered Lucky Strikes.
I don't get why so many people like menthols though, tastes like shit to me.

If i smoke in the last days i always feel like i can't fully taste food so...

Cessnock correctional

40g drum blue

lucky flows will always be my favorite

Attached: lucky-strike-flow-filter.jpg (345x453, 21K)

>rolling machine

Attached: 8d6.jpg (200x226, 8K)

Quit smoking you weak fucking sheep.

Marlboro Red cause anything cheaper in Russia tastes like shit.

>needing a rolling machine

Attached: 654254.jpg (680x638, 68K)

Marlboro golds for me. Pretty much delete my anxiety. Also make me talkative! Worth the damage they cause since my life is much better when I smoke.

Is that a bill hicks reference?

I smoke winston original, I think I always have.

Attached: 1523495810251m.jpg (900x1024, 135K)

I don't. Do you guys honestly not see how shit a habit it is? I did smoke when i was a teenager though.

>you better do as I say otherwise you're a mindless ship
Pharmuetical propoganda got you good, matey.

Attached: 56826141_p0.jpg (800x1131, 339K)

Have fun getting cancer hombre

I advise you take a look around the world and shutting your fuckin mouth

>he doesn't know about the Japanese Smoking Paradox

Attached: 1407134818135.png (249x250, 111K)

You do realise what fucking board you're on you fucking normie?

Marlboro Southern Cuts, usually. Sometimes I'll buy Dunhill Internationals if the tobacco shop on my street has them but paying $14 for them sucks.

Why do you guys smoke? seriously? do you want to die quicker or something?

Attached: 1474276114930.png (1106x1012, 660K)

>do you want to die quicker or something?

>implying that anyone on this board should not want to die sooner.

Nooo really?
It's almost like I cant see past this bait, kike.

Pall Mall Blue 100s they are the cheapest at the gas station I work at

American Spirit originals but today i ran out and went to the store and the qt pink haired cashier said they only had those fruity yellow ones in stock so I had to buy them. Man I've been going through them fast they're like candy

Attached: grrr.jpg (1280x720, 27K)

So nicotine is known to increase brain function and I couldn't help but notice that it was only soon after Europeans discovered tobacco did the Industrial Revolution occured.
Coincidence?

>A meta-analysis of 41 double-blind, placebo-controlled studies concluded that nicotine or smoking had significant positive effects on aspects of fine motor abilities, alerting and orienting attention, and episodic and working memory.[39]

>Tobacco smoking, chewing, and snuffing became a major industry in Europe and its colonies by 1700.[13][14]
>The Industrial Revolution was the transition to new manufacturing processes in the period from about 1760 to sometime between 1820

Attached: 1390182389311.jpg (720x614, 193K)

Marlboro or goldflakes. Non menthols of course, mentol cigs kill test and gains. Don't smoke menthol. It is like eating strawberry flavoured pizza. I get that you like it, but you are fucking ruining the entire idea.

Menthols are nice once in awhile.
I was skeptical of them as well but a good tobacco blend with menthol is somehow very pleasant, though it is a waste of good tobacco.

Long beach yellow 20s

it's starting to be a real problem

pic related boys, its what men smoke

Attached: godtier.png (650x650, 299K)

Feels like I'm inhaling razor blades.

I've always wondered if asian cigarettes smell less than western cigs. While I lived in Japan i always saw people smoke, even had a friend who smoked but rarely get offended by the smell. Now that im back in my shithole country, i go near anyone smoking a cigarette, the smell is so awful it makes me vomit. Makes me really wish I had tried out the Japanese smokes.

Attached: IMG_0386.jpg (768x1024, 159K)

thats how menthol feels to me. like this cold radioactive burn sitting on the back of my throat

Attached: hammerheadlet.png (949x647, 26K)

thats how you know its working
originally

Have you tried Marlboro Smooths? They're the only menthols that don't irritate my throat and they taste like candy canes. I chain-smoke the fuck out of them.

Japanese cigarettes are pretty good, you definitely should have at least tried.
As for smell, I'm not so bothered by it in general so I didn't notice it then but the Japanese cigs didn't 'stick' as much now that I think about it.

True bogan smokes.
Smoke higher nicotine if you want to smoke less ciggies.

I like the midnights, but I feel like a total faggot buying them

Attached: fuckingdisgusting.jpg (1348x812, 168K)

I just smoke Marlboro reds, but that's only because I thought they were like the default ciggies. Do you have any recommendations? I mostly want something with a strong buzz.

Camel Wides, unfiltered American Spirits, Lucky Strikes (if you can find them)

rolling pic related
normal cigs taste like fucking shit when you roll for a while, its like you can taste every single chemical in the normal ones

Attached: Javaanse_Jongens_CLASSIC_38g.png (272x500, 225K)

>do you want to die quicker or something?
the absolute state of this board

I vape because neetbux arent enough for cigarettes once you take out the costs of buying anime and plastic figures with nice tits. Are you all wagecucks or where the fuck do you get the money

>rolling machine
Lol

>What ciggys do you smoke?
The kind that kill you.

belgian

Attached: 16565306.jpg (550x766, 52K)

Jesus Christ those fucking pictures. I love my nice looking packs here in the USA

Why don't you scum smoke a fucking shotgun you pieces of shit

I've been considering starting to smoke because why the fuck not. Then I got dumb bronchitis that doesn't go away after 2 weeks of different antibiotics. I still cough a lot in the mornings. What the fuck man, I can't even start slowly killing myself.